Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
My guess is that @aac_124 took it straight and downed it without a though ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm taking mine straight, but I might sprinkle a few drops of water into it๐Ÿ˜‚
I actually think when I started drinking it there was ice and then we just ended up taking the bottle out to the pool table in the garage so we were drinking it straight (at least thatโ€™s what Iโ€™ve gathered from photos)๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ems_F55

VIP Member
You husband can walk on Sunday. He probably needs some exercise (don't we all๐Ÿ˜‚)
This is to much of an emotional mess for us women to watch, stay home, cry, drink that beer and say "FUCK EM ALL" โค
I love to say get a taxi but only be another argument. I honestly think when the race is 2pm start here he times his departure on purpose.

• Heart

FormulinoTheCat

Do you want to join our Live stream? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think we could get good views on a livestream of us cooking and crying over F1 drivers, think of all the people that are sitting alone and are to depressed to cook after the race ๐Ÿ˜…
I'm a very good talker especially when drunk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Iโ€™m loving this drunk cook-and-cry-a-thon weโ€™re all going to have later! ๐Ÿคฃ Risotto is a brave choice after today!
Well I don't drink, so I will just be sad cooking a roast dinner for one seasoned with my Seb tears ๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
That sounds like my home, no matter how much I hoover everything is constantly covered in cat hair! ๐Ÿคฃ It would be home from home for me with all the dog hair ๐Ÿคฃ Darwinโ€™s a little sweetie, heโ€™s laid on top of me purring now. He likes it when his human is drunk and available for cuddles ๐Ÿ’€
I had to give Whora the explorah a pause this week, because my dog is in her big shedding period. (She looks like she has scabies at this point, so much shedding ๐Ÿ˜‚) I have a wall-to-wall carpet of dog hair. And tomorrow I'm having the greenlander visiting and shedding some more ๐Ÿ˜‚

I just want to meet up with Darwin, not because I love cats, but mostly because all cats love me ๐Ÿ˜‚ He's just adorable ๐Ÿ˜ (this doesn't mean that I don't want to meet up with you โค)

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
I wish I did not start catching up, I am just checking some news on reddit (I don;t read comments there though, it's better to save nerves) :cry::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am not sure if I will watch it now, maybe I will wait till Monday

Last edited:
  • Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure Grosjeans crash in is this one, as Dr. Mike is a F1 fan ๐Ÿ˜… probably gonna watch this and have a powernap to it ๐Ÿ˜‚