F1 Chatter #56

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sky should take notice of the reaction it got though
exactly! i did not see a SINGLE post that implied it was anything other than amazing news ๐Ÿคฃ not to mention the fact that everyone seems to notice that her colleagues dislike her. do the right thing sky, do it for jenson.
---
I donโ€™t understand who this is? Can someone explain pls? Thx
itโ€™s flynn rider from tangled (one of the best disney heroes ever) with a load of swords pointed at him. it gets used as a meme for people being like โ€œwhatโ€™s an opinion that will have you like this?โ€ sorta thing. RB are basically saying they expect to be enemy number one at silverstone ๐Ÿ—ก

Reactions: 5
Wow i really wasn't expecting McLaren to post this on their twitter ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I wonder if they did this because of the Sky interview with Horny earlier today because this is so out of nowhere ๐Ÿค”

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Iโ€™m quite freaked out by AI but this is hilarious. Thereโ€™s a fab one of the Tour de France too

Reactions: 2
Now I'm sad I'm not there :cry:
I will not be even able to watch live as I will be travelling so I expect an interesting race just because of that ๐Ÿ˜…

Lewis yesterday in selfridges for his pop up store with merch (he brought almave, he is so unintentionally funny ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜… )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow i really wasn't expecting McLaren to post this on their twitter ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I wonder if they did this because of the Sky interview with Horny earlier today because this is so out of nowhere ๐Ÿค”

Iโ€™m living for all the bitchy pass agg social media posts tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
I will not be even able to watch live as I will be travelling so I expect an interesting race just because of that ๐Ÿ˜…

Lewis yesterday in selfridges for his pop up store with merch (he brought almave, he is so unintentionally funny ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜… )

He really gives no shits does he!

• Haha
Oscar and Lando are adorable together!!!

Meanwhile Carlos talks to Flavio, what an ick ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Newey rumour-interesting ๐Ÿ˜…

Screenshot_20240703-105546_Reddit.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thanks Jon because i am not sure having a tattoo 3 days before a race is the brightest idea ๐Ÿ˜‚ He should do it during the winter break but after seeing Zak suffer he might have change is mind ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3