Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
I swear to god if I sit here listening to Crofty, Martin, Ted and Ant talk about the fracking pit window for an hour and a half and none of the buggers pit ........ I will grumble for a bit and be back here next year for the more of the same!!
to be honest, f1tv commentary is not the most brilliant today too. They have DC over, but it's not as enjoyable as usually 😅
---
Max and george could cause a SC ....#hopium
Max will play with george just to feel something today :LOL:

Reactions: 1
it’s so nice! i keep thinking it’s an old school renault though and doing a double-take 🤣
I haven't really taken much notice of it but it's 100% the best livery they have had. Just need one of them to channel the spirit of Senna and do an outstanding lap!

Also....HAAS????? Go on the Vikings!

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
I really don't think he is scared of anything. The hate he get since Sunday must have been awful and i only saw a very little part of it. While it was his mistake and i will not defend him on it, it completely blow out of proportions. Medias made their clicks with this stupid "he will lose his seat" rumour out of a french sentence that they can't even translate properly. Hell Sky even published a video about all the crash he had with his teammates but they forget to tell he wasn't responsible in half of them...
At the end of the day he is still a human and probably hurt by everything that happened (and maybe worried for his next seat). People are always saying how mental health is important and how their favourite driver suffer from all the hate they get online but are the first to throw awful things at the drivers they don't like 🙄
yeah, maybe this is the effect of their "situation" being one of 3 events of the race (apart from Sharl winning and Checo/Haases thing) and his reputation at the same time. If it was any other driver OR if it happened in any other place, in more eventful race, it would be looked over easier, like one of "Esteban's moves", one of many events etc. Of course it was totally stupid move from him, but it is not like it was the worst attack on a teammate or other driver ever (of course all situations like this on the track can have dangerous consequences). It is like the reactions for this one are the cumulative reactions for all situations he had ever and his rep of not loving his teammates does not help. His statement is kind of paying a dramatic image, that is why I was wondering how much of it is a cynical damage control and how much of it is a reaction for people crossing the line with attacking him personally and things we might not be seeing. :rolleyes:

if not for you telling us here that in French it sounded less dramatic that the translation shows, I would not know this as what is seen online is that "the decisions will be immediate" line etc. and the prospective of seeing team/teammates drama is very tempting 😅*

*especially when Nico is not commentating

---
Checo realising you need to post the dog as the way to people's hearts :LOL: look how fluffy!

Last edited:

OOps2022

VIP Member
wait - he did what?
Give me a sec to find the clip

This- I personally have mixed feelings and I am u decided, it might have been Lewis dissapointment and he just worded it like that (taking into account that in prevjous races few times he was outqualified and said afterwards he himself changed the setup before quali) , but might have been a subtle suggestion between the lines that it is kind of organised like that, like he just "knows" in advance it will be like that :LOL::LOL:

That is why I need Nico's interpretation, he interprets Lewis like only few people can 😆

Last edited: