Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Apparently the Mexican merch market brings in twice his salary so....

Also, does anyone else get the feeling that maybe the Sainz family are ALOT. I feel Carlos dad is held in high regard but maybe a bit pushy and asking too much. Like Carlos is good but he's not spectacular. All these talks come to nothing. Just a hunch.
I was only saying earlier there must be dome reason Carlos hasn't got a seat yet, he's a decent driver who understands strategy- what's his drawback?
maybe inventing too much in the negotiations
if the rumours are true about the Ferrari situation, the negotiations were there and - but of course noone will confirm - that he wanted more, discussions lasted and in the meantime option with Lewis appeared. Helmut said RB can't match Audi's offer when it comes to Carlos not long ago, so maybe the situation was similar - wanted too much, wanted to have leverages on teams and overdid it. But of course I think we will never know.

Reactions: 2

Minttu

VIP Member
Maybe (and a veeeeery big maybe at that) if he's the only one willing to agree to a single year deal so Mercedes get Antonelli a bit more experience...cos noone wants to take that and leave yourself with no option at all for 2026. But if it's a 'one last ride' because you're probably done anyway...who knows. Weirder things have happened. Why do I feel like him and George would also have civil war chaos in races though too?! ๐Ÿ˜…
Exactly what I was thinking ๐Ÿ˜‚ It will be the French vs. The english all over again!

Something tells me he might actually 2nd up there.๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha

sternchen275

VIP Member
Since we need to survive the last laps!

Could Estie be out sooner the later of the alpine? Mid season swap for alpine?

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Can someone who knows how start a new thread cos I'm getting anxiety :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i gotchu veronica ๐Ÿซก
---
new thread here!

• Heart

sternchen275

VIP Member
I can see Carlos stomping his feet and yellong IT SHOULD BE ME ON THE PITCH NOT HIM ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I am sure he doesn't even know the guy name ๐Ÿ˜‚
another thing to add to the list that doesnโ€™t go well for Carlos, they win and he isnโ€™t there (come one you should have been able to get your hands on a ticket even if no sponsor invited him) - is that an early midlife crisis? Jobless, forced to sign a deal with the no 8 team on the grid, will Rebecca stick around if there are no glamorous Ferrari hospitality, private jet trips and the media attention you get as a Ferrari wag? How will he cope that there is no podium in sight and he might again not no 1 at a team

OOps2022

VIP Member

max forever coming for my crown as sharlโ€™s number one fan i respect it

honestly, Alex Jacques commentary on f1tv was amazing, I half heard it from emotions, but thankfully someone made a clip just of it - oh no, the link doesn;t work but here is a reddit thread that leads to it, I just made an additional space you need to delete

@aidil look at how mature Pierre is :sneaky:

1716749582384.png

we need to hear them talking about this situation in French :LOL:

• Haha

idk21

Chatty Member
I was only saying earlier there must be dome reason Carlos hasn't got a seat yet, he's a decent driver who understands strategy- what's his drawback?
Keeping his options open for as long as possible? Or maybe heโ€™s already got somewhere in mind and just needs to put pen to paper โœ

veronica71

VIP Member
Tbf i don't really understand how Carlos managed to have his p3 back after that 1st lap... He was so far behind when they put the red flag out. I love him but he must have some blackmail material against the stewards because that and the no penalty yesterday (and a lot of times in the previous races). It's crazy how he always manage to get away with everything ๐Ÿ˜…

its cos they go from the last SC line they all passed and Carlos was in third then. All a bit daft really

I guess if there's no pit stops at least we got two starts

Reactions: 1

OOps2022

VIP Member
You can always count on F3 for safety cars, I'd be surprised if there weren't one ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just finished watching it, perfectly timed to go straight to the F2 race.

It's going to be up towards 30 degrees in the shadows today, so I will be spending time inside with the AC and in my little pool outside. If not I'm going to overheat ๐Ÿ˜…
Ohhh, little pool sounds good, I think it is close to 30 in my area too, absolutely too hot for me, I need to now plan my daily walk for a reasonable hour :LOL:

BUT finally, I found the only acceptable celebs attending Monaco GP - Aleksander Aamodt Kilde and Michaela Schiffrin, these are some hardcore athletes that I am happy to see there!

• Heart

sternchen275

VIP Member
Not sure how Lewis would have been able to be in front of Max with the slower pit stop, difficult entry into it and the gap before ๐Ÿค”