F1 Chatter #50

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say i really hate how Lando is selling his merch lately 😕. Telling people a drop is coming only on Wednesday by posting just this and nothing more.

And now they posted this saying the drop is in 1h, without showing people what it will look like.

And lets not even talk about the crazy prices.
I am in a position where i have enough money to not worry too much about spending it on some merch but everyone is not this lucky. They should tell people in advance so they can choose what they want to buy and save money for it 😕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I must say i really hate how Lando is selling his merch lately 😕. Telling people a drop is coming only on Wednesday by posting just this and nothing more.

And now they posted this saying the drop is in 1h, without showing people what it will look like.

And lets not even talk about the crazy prices.
I am in a position where i have enough money to not worry too much about spending it on some merch but everyone is not this lucky. They should tell people in advance so they can choose what they want to buy and save money for it 😕
Exactly, it's like info about concerts being revealed few days before sales start so people literally have no chance to prepare for an expense they would otherwise be willing to make...

At least it should be revealed what it is (I think it might be good)

Reactions: 1