F1 Chatter #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
poor Oscar, having the Dark Lord, who you overtook, in your mirrors and within DRS can be quite stressful I can imagine :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can the FIA decides something about Lando start before the end of the race please ?
i’m still 🤣 that george was in the middle of his own start and literally took half a second to be like JUMP START NORRIS GUYS GUYS I’M TELLING

he creates the memes himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
someone pushed Lance button, instead of Logan's

I will make a new thread during the safety car

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i’m still 🤣 that george was in the middle of his own start and literally took half a second to be like JUMP START NORRIS GUYS GUYS I’M TELLING

It was hilarious, literally waiting to start a race and still makes time to grass someone up, he must be really salty after Lando beat him in that carting race.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lando on the radio asking about the start but without really telling anything "everything else is all good?", "so i have got nothing to worry about?"

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I adore him, he just can't help himself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.