F1 Chatter #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's February, car launch month!
Our hopes and expectations are high, teams!

I will find some pictures in a minute :LOL:

Edit: we approach first season without them, so little appreciation gif :love:

9a52365f82add8a0d4e7b7ce5158dcf0532f8769.gif

---

as a reminder, calendar for February for the first page :ROFLMAO:

u6vvpzq4rlfa1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just sidling over into these threads as testing dates aren't far off now and I want to chat F1 ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy new thread❤

Felt a little inspired by this one and wrote this poem for the start of the new thread yesterday:
Ferraris are red
Williams are blue
The person who wrote you this
Wants Lewis to duck you❤

And then just a moment later I got this one, and I figured it was a good one to post after my poem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread❤

Felt a little inspired by this one and wrote this poem for the start of the new thread yesterday:
Ferraris are red
Williams are blue
The person who wrote you this
Wants Lewis to duck you❤

And then just a moment later I got this one, and I figured it was a good one to post after my poem.
Poem :love:🥰😘

also: running to see what is the instagram account "wheel buxton" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

btw do you guys see this thread in the list of #formula1 threads? when I am logged in I don;t see it (only when I am logged out) :unsure:

*confusion*
2698f2a77515c2748f8421393619414973eb8a87.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy new thread !! 😁

Screenshot_20230130_200403_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230122_134047_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220914-182630_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220616-114407_Google.jpg

Pierre and Esteban are with Oliver Solberg doing some driving on snow/ice. I think this is for a sponsor.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pierre and Esteban are with Oliver Solberg doing some driving on snow/ice. I think this is for a sponsor.
Looks like it's for Castrol, and they seem to be not far from where George was, if not on the same lake 😅

I'm putting my money on young Oliver (in my head he's still 12 years) over the frenchies on this one. Haven't decided if I think Pierre or Estie will put it out in the snow first, though.

Reactions: 5
i’m sorry i haven’t caught up and now i’m tipsy on chardonnay at an airport bar because i’m on my way to vegas so i hope you’re all well 😘😘

also, he’s just like me for real:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
i’m sorry i haven’t caught up and now i’m tipsy on chardonnay at an airport bar because i’m on my way to vegas so i hope you’re all well 😘😘

Woooo chardonnay tipsy and Vegas baby! Have a great time ❤

• Heart

Please gamble away a little for me while you're there😘
And don't forget to have fun❤
Enjoy that chardonnay!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is that pain or relief in Nando’s eyes? Guess we’ll find out soon

FD52A6D8-6250-48FD-8D16-8B792A818A58.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bringing Alpine duo to the new thread :LOL:
we count on you Baguettes

(sorry to the guy that was next to them, I had to use the version of picture with him cut out,for the dramatic effect)
3a23bcd2645cd753f4868319b7c491bcce836480.jpg

---

I feel like that Tiktok song oh no is the perfect soundtrack to this photo 😂
one thing is almost certain - angry Fernando, dissapointed Fernando is Fernando that gives zero fucks -----> Alonso's Show and Chaos
in James Bond's car

we win either way :LOL:
---

and as I am manifesting daily still, today's clip of Sharl and Carlos

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.