Experiences with setraline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on 100mg daily, I want to come off sertraline. I've been on it over a year. Has anyone ever come off it and if so how did you get on?

Reactions: 2
I'm on 100mg daily, I want to come off sertraline. I've been on it over a year. Has anyone ever come off it and if so how did you get on?
Everyone has different experiences, it affects everyone so differently. I came off 100mg in February this year, dropped to 50 for 2 weeks then 25 for a week, I’d been on them for 3 years and ended up back on it about a month later, feel like I can’t function now without it, only on 50mg now. Side affect wise coming off I wasn’t too bad just a bit of vertigo for a few weeks and did have one night where my stomach was really crampy and I had the runs and felt sick, sorry TMI but it was away by the next morning. I read somewhere sertraline is apparently absorbed a lot by the intestine which is probably the reason for the cramps. The vertigo/light headedness was away by the time I went back on it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2