Experiences with a medium? do you believe in them?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not something I believe in but it’s because I am very sceptical about them.
My dosey MIL raves about them ‘all they know is my name’ she says... except everything the medium then proceeds to tell her you could find out from her Facebook by searching her name🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I went to see Derek Acorah twice, the 1st time he was very accurate. Derek had contact from a deceased son who was trying to contact his mum (she was in the audience) he had a terrible bike accident. Derek guessed that the mother wasn't allowed to see her son due to the nature of his injuries which was true. He went deeper into this and was accurate in what he was saying.
I was a little sceptical until i bumped into her after the show and she told me she has no connections to Derek by this i mean she doesn't know him, she was a paying audience member just like me.
I was impressed and following year returned with my hubby as he doesn't believe in anyone predicting your life so took him with me to make him change his mind but Derek wasn't as good which was a little disappointing. I met him after the show and he was super friendly and smelt lovely. So sad he's no longer with us.

Reactions: 1
Acorah was a proven charlatan and fired from TV.
They are all con artists who prey on the vulnerable and should all be in jail.

Reactions: 6
i have never believed in things like this, my mum and dad went to see a medium years ago and apparently were told things no one could know, i still refused to believe it, few years later i went to the seaside with my 2 friends and we came across a little hut with an old lady claiming to be a medium, they both went in and came out saying she was scary accurate and told me to go in, so i did, most of the things she told me were generic stuff like im going to progress in my job, meet a fair haired man, however she then asked me who Sue was. i made out i had no clue and she said your aunty Sue... i said which one i have 3, she then told me it was a message for aunty sue who works in the hospital, iv been told to tell her its ok for her to be happy and move on.. my uncle had died the previous year suddenly and my aunty worked in a hospital so this did freak me out a little bit

Reactions: 1
Over the years I've been to countless mediums, either as a one to one or in a pub etc, and I've never even got a message and believed them to be fakes ... I was given the name of a lady in my town and told to go see her as a one to one .. Honestly it was surreal ,the minute details she gave me about my sister who had died were amazing ,and so random things that no one else could know, I've since been back to see her again leaving about 2 yrs between visits and was equally impressed, beware of the scammers is my advice

Reactions: 3
I saw Sally Morgan live and she was bleeping awful. Didn’t get one thing right about one person and never gave enough detail to be accurate. All her questions were leading and everyone had a common name that she could guess 🙄.
So true. Waste of money. I get the impression she’s not that nice and plays on Diana’s name.

Sally Morgan is rubbish. God knows how she fills venues and has got so rich……oh I know, still banging on about Princess Diana. I hate the way she runs it in how rich she is.
I saw her in Bournemouth once in flesh coloured legging before the gastric bypass. She looked a right state. Can’t stand the common dwarf. And her late husband was a horrible git too.