Excessive Sweating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sweat like anything when I move, not just my arm pits but my forehead its since having my daughter it's a nightmare walking anywhere
I’m the same. I can’t go for a long walk without getting really sweaty. Since using Driclor my armpits have been fine, but I still sweat badly on my face and back and I’m not sure what I can do about that.

My driclor came today! Praying it works as well on me as it has for other people - I showered this morning and within minutes of sitting doing my make up (in a cool room) my armpits were wet!

Reactions: 3
I’m the same. I can’t go for a long walk without getting really sweaty. Since using Driclor my armpits have been fine, but I still sweat badly on my face and back and I’m not sure what I can do about that.

Odaban is a spray which you can use on any part of the body. I think for the face you would spray onto cotton wool and wipe across area.

• Heart
I use Anhydrol Forte I've checked and it's the same main ingredient as Driclor but it may be helpful to people who don't get on with that. I've been using it on and off for 5 years now and use underarm. I know people are probably already doing this, but use it at night and wash it off in the morning and don't use it when you've had a shave, wait at least two days because the skin is still sensitive and it will sting as most of you know.
This really helped me and now I barely use it. I was so thankful because my other option was botox! I always thought my sweaty pits were related to my anxiety but then I stopped being anxious for a while and realised I just sweated a lot. I totally relate and empathise with clothes being drenched and being embarrassed.

Reactions: 2
Hi guys. I posted earlier in the thread but I keep forgetting to purchase Driclor but I really want to order it now!!

for those who say, don’t use it when you shave .. do you not use it daily then? I typically shave every 2/3 days so I’m abit confused as to how to use it 🤣

Hi guys. I posted earlier in the thread but I keep forgetting to purchase Driclor but I really want to order it now!!

for those who say, don’t use it when you shave .. do you not use it daily then? I typically shave every 2/3 days so I’m abit confused as to how to use it 🤣
If I shave on a morning then I find that Driclor is fine to use the next day before I go to bed. I found it worked after the first use so I don’t think there’s a need to use it every day. I usually apply it 2/3 times a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If I shave on a morning then I find that Driclor is fine to use the next day before I go to bed. I found it worked after the first use so I don’t think there’s a need to use it every day. I usually apply it 2/3 times a week.
Ah! Thank you so much for this. ❤

Ah! Thank you so much for this. ❤
I should add though that I think Driclor is ideal for people who just suffer with underarm sweating. I do find when I use it, I feel like the rest of my body overcompensates and I end up sweating more elsewhere. So maybe it’s not the best product for people who suffer with excessive sweating in different areas.

I can walk to the bus stop (5 mins away from my house) at a normal pace and be covered in sweat. I feel like other women at the gym look perfect and I’m there like a sweaty beetroot! I use Mitchum and I find that good but might try the Driclor I’ve seen mentioned. Can you buy it in chemists?

I can walk to the bus stop (5 mins away from my house) at a normal pace and be covered in sweat. I feel like other women at the gym look perfect and I’m there like a sweaty beetroot! I use Mitchum and I find that good but might try the Driclor I’ve seen mentioned. Can you buy it in chemists?
I got mine from Amazon, it was only about £5. Still have yet to actually try it, I’ve been a bit worried about irritating my skin with how hot it’s been. Might give it a go tonight though

I posted to this thread a while ago. I came off Effexor and thought this was the issue.
Now realised it was Cerazette Causing it which makes more sense. Off the Effexor and just went back on cerazette and had night sweats and sweating after just one week on it. Have come off it again.
Just incase anyone else is on that pill!

• Wow
I suffer with it bad on my hands and feet.. summer is horrendous for me and I can only wear flip flops but still slide about at my worst times 😫

• Sad
Anyone else suffer with groin sweating?
I do use Mitchum balm there but wondered if anyone else has the same issue

Edit- just realised it’s not groin lol, I was getting confused. I mean the area from Pubic to thigh, that crease

I posted to this thread a while ago. I came off Effexor and thought this was the issue.
Now realised it was Cerazette Causing it which makes more sense. Off the Effexor and just went back on cerazette and had night sweats and sweating after just one week on it. Have come off it again.
Just incase anyone else is on that pill!
I’m on cerezette with the same issues at night. I get so hot and sweaty I thought I was premenopausal

Reactions: 2