Ex-Love Islanders #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t you like it thought it was half decent xx
I was expecting more, felt like there was no aim/ storyline and it was very surface level. Like we know there’s drugs there lol, it’s not riveting information. And the crazy prices, the rich being robbed, dodgy pills etc is just expected and are very well known facts about Ibiza.

I wrote the above thinking it was just one episode 🤣 I’ll give the others a go, I’m sure it’ll pick up lol. I’m gonna watch Chloe’s too, seen nothing but good reviews

Reactions: 4
I was expecting more, felt like there was no aim/ storyline and it was very surface level. Like we know there’s drugs there lol, it’s not riveting information. And the crazy prices, the rich being robbed, dodgy pills etc is just expected and are very well known facts about Ibiza.

I wrote the above thinking it was just one episode 🤣 I’ll give the others a go, I’m sure it’ll pick up lol. I’m gonna watch Chloe’s too, seen nothing but good reviews
Yes if I’m being honest I thought she would’ve dug a bit deeper than just a rich and famous spending loads of money and police operations. There’s loads of organised crime going on out there and most of it is from British gangsters from London Liverpool Manchester and Newcastle, she could have, went into that a little bit more.
i’ve only ever seen clips of Chloe. I never watched her series of Love Island, but I do like her. She seems to have a very engaging personality very smart and asked the right questions.

Reactions: 5
I quite liked Chloe’s doc but didn’t really learn anything new. Her pretend shock at finding out agents tell celebs to have showmances was unconvincing though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nathan and Cara came across well, Nathan still works with his dad. Also they have aged so well!!! 9 years since their season

Nathan and Cara came across well, Nathan still works with his dad. Also they have aged so well!!! 9 years since their season
They really need to parent their kids though instead of filming them acting feral (a word they often use to describe them) and laughing about it. The kids don't seem to have any manners and I get that there may be some ADHD at play (I vaguely remember Cara saying Fred was being referred or looking for a referral) but they seem to just let them do whatever they want and it's really not helping the kids.

Edited to add: I do really like them though! They aren't pretending to be anything other than ordinary people who were on a game show years ago. They don't seem to chase the brand deals and fame like Olivia and Alex et all from their season. I just think their kids are a little unmanaged at times.

• Heart
Tommy mallet and his constant praise of how great he is exhausting. He genuinely thinks he’s the only rags to riches story ever told. He isn’t

I absolutely loved Molly on Love Island all stars but I’ve seen her on a few podcasts and a few TikTok clips of her. She’s starting to become unbearable and that boob job is terrible. She needs it redoing.

Reactions: 3