Ever had celebrity beef?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My finest achievement was getting blocked by Gary Barlow twice!
I sent Barlow the picture below (We had been redecorating and one day the muse took me), said I was a starting a new business painting wall murals and was a massive fan and would he mind retweeting :ROFLMAO: Instant blockage! Then about a year later I noticed that I could see his tweets again so resent the picture and told him that my daughter was doing art GCSE and had painted a picture of him for her coursework. Blocked within 3 minutes of tweeting him.

Been blocked by loads of others, including some geezer off Emmerdale (no idea who he was or why he was following me) who had a go at me for taking the piss out of Owen Jones and then blocked me. Also I got blocked by the bloke who was taking a uni to court for the uncomfortable chairs saying women had fatter arses and were therefore fine with the chairs, whereas men with their skinny arses suffered terribly. I relentlessly took the piss for a whole week before he finally gave in and blocked me :ROFLMAO:
Oh and Chris Ingham on insta because I called him a nonce.

2013-12-18 14.03.31.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6