Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit we’re coming last 😭 everyone beneath us are televote magnets. Welp. Atleast Israel is flopping the juries

Reactions: 5
Genuinely shocked at Ollys scores. Seems there’s a lot more homophobia than nonbinaryphobia out there still 🤔
It was a weak song very badly sung during a self indulgent performance.

Nothing 'phobic' about it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
i really liked France in the semi-final, I thought they one of the stand outs but i don't think he was that great tonight. everyone seemed a little off, I don't know if it was the sound mixing or nerves or something

Reactions: 5
God the public vote is really going to mess this all up, but at least I doubt they can get Israel to victory, they’re pretty far behind
I really hope the public feel the way we do

Stop the interviews..get on with it!

Reactions: 6
OMG we have Northen Lights! You can't see it without a phone though. You need view it through the camera in night mode to make it visible and then take a photo!
1000007182.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.