Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Switzerland come first I get £90. I really love that song, will be interesting to see how the televote changes everything.

Reactions: 2
What a load of tit. bleeping points do they pay countries to vote them or something? or did I watch something different to the people giving points?

Reactions: 5
Not having all this slander against Switzerland, they deserve the points for their balancing skills alone 😁 a great voice too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Genuinely shocked at Ollys scores. Seems there’s a lot more homophobia than nonbinaryphobia out there still 🤔

Reactions: 4
This is my 1000th post ❤I would like to thank Eurovision, Doritos and Gordon’s gin for making it possible.
However it’s not going to be some sparkling wit- I’m just going to say, not for the first time, WTAF is going on?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
God the public vote is really going to mess this all up, but at least I doubt they can get Israel to victory, they’re pretty far behind

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.