Eurovision Song Contest 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I'm glad the north has got something i feel robbed from a feature from Michelle McManus opening the show as well as an excuse for a jolly

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The hotel prices are already crazy 😭😭 I’m so sad as I don’t think I’ll be able to go. I’m talking like £600/800 at least!

Reactions: 1
as a non piss take i think chelcee grimes might do some minor / online hosting. been on a few bbc shows and was rumoured to be our entry one year recently iirc?

They are working with Tap music again so heres hoping we'll do another decent entry

99FBA43E-51B3-40ED-B4F2-4157DFDBA929.jpeg

Saw this on Twitter… it says Liverpool 2023 on the card before he announced it!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was having a nose on the internet and there’s 9 shows available, three for semi 1, 2 and final. That’s made me feel a bit more confident that I might be able to get one of them. I could drive to Liverpool from home which cuts the hassle of a hotel as well.

imo jury final would be a great experience if live final isn't an option w ticket demand

also with hotels and stuff i'd imagine that liverpool city region and into knowsley / sefton / halton / west lancashire etc would be fairer prices and are defo easy enough to get to by train or coach. like i live 10+ miles from the city centre and a direct train is only 20 mins!

I was thinking the same. A live final would be amazing but I bet the jury final would have some fab performances too.

Saw this on Twitter… it says Liverpool 2023 on the card before he announced it!🙈

Serbia also leaked it, and some journalists also shared it on Twitter before it was announced

RE hotels: I'm hoping there's a period where the prices drop a bit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.