Eurovision Song Contest 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m happy for Liverpool! It’s a great city. I wonder who the presenters will be
Ant or Dec possibly Phillip and the other one. I'm not sure if they'd wheel Savage out of retirement 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
ngl i almost shed happy tears ... thick skin needed around here tbh but i think this will do wonders for the city's morale

Ant or Dec possibly Phillip and the other one. I'm not sure if they'd wheel Savage out of retirement 🤔
think ph*l's itv contract won't let him thank duck

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Liverpool will go down a treat cause I imagine a lot of old school Eurovision fans will have some clue who the Beatles were.

Reactions: 2
Well there goes my excuse for a holiday to visit fam up in Glasgow next year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Brookside was the best soap. Not off topic, Brookside characters will resurface to host the eurovision. I hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or Cilla ,singing the intro 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Mel C will be banging on the doors outside exclaiming that’s she’s actually a scouser (even though she’s from Runcorn) and singing spice up your life at the same time

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.