Eurovision Song Contest 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Wolverhampton has registered an interest in hosting… imagine that, Wolves 2023!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know Wolverhampton very well and there is no venue with a roof that could take 10,000 people. It’s a great story and I’d loves wolves 2023 but they need to fit a roof to the molineux first 🤣

I wonder if hosting will mean that whoever is picking our entry are going to work extra hard

The opportunity seems like a good way to not lose the steam generated by Sam too. I think the public would still be upset by anything outside the top 5, maybe 10, but hosting would still feel rewarding

Reactions: 3
When do the dates for Eurovision normally get released? There’s a show I want to see but it’s on between 9th - 13th May and if the live shows happen to fall during that week and the UK are hosting, I wanna be there!!

Reactions: 1
When do the dates for Eurovision normally get released? There’s a show I want to see but it’s on between 9th - 13th May and if the live shows happen to fall during that week and the UK are hosting, I wanna be there!!
Don’t know how true this is, but I saw someone say on Twitter that taking into account the champion league semi final dates then it can’t be the 9/10th May or 16/17th May. So it’s likely to be 6th or 27th May (they also said).

Don’t know how true this is, but I saw someone say on Twitter that taking into account the champion league semi final dates then it can’t be the 9/10th May or 16/17th May. So it’s likely to be 6th or 27th May (they also said).
Why would Champions league come into it? It's hardly the same audience :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, Eurovision will only be looking at indoor arenas so football stadiums won't be considered.

Why would Champions league come into it? It's hardly the same audience :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, Eurovision will only be looking at indoor arenas so football stadiums won't be considered.
I mean I watch both and I’m sure many others do. In May some football league games were changed so they didn’t clash with eurovision so it’s not unlikely that eurovision wouldn’t want two of the biggest games of the season to be on the same day. Also may affect where eurovision can be held in terms of the city? Could be likely Liverpool, Manchester or London would be hosting a champions league game, so wouldn’t be able to host eurovision the same night, so having it on a day it doesn’t clash makes more sense? But I guess this can be avoided by selecting a city where a cl game definitely won’t take place

Reactions: 2
The host city was announced in October last year so i would imagine it was then. The tickets are announced much later, this year it was first week of April but apparently that was later than usual.

Last edited:
I can't see them getting it since it's the BBC. But what a way to ruin Eurovision if that did happen, frankly a slap in the face given PS' antics.

I can't see them getting it since it's the BBC. But what a way to ruin Eurovision if that did happen, frankly a slap in the face given PS' antics.
I can’t believe their names are even in the frame. Have all the other TV presenters in the UK already been booked for something else?
Im pretty sure that Holly the dimwit has already done a BBC show ( thanks to her husband 🙄 )
Unfortunately, despite the fact that it would be an utter travesty I can totally see them getting it. I really hope the BBC see sense and steer well clear of that pair of useless twats.

Reactions: 4
BBC will stick to Eurovision staples, Graham, Rylan, Scott Mills, maybe a bit of Mel Giedroyc.
I like Mel. I concur with others, please BBC don't inflict Holly, Pip Schofield or bloody Corden on us.

Could Tess or Claudia get a hosting slot?

I'm thinking Graham up in the commentary booth.

Rylan and Scott "hosting" and running the show.

Mel and Sue for green room interviews, causing chaos and European commercial break filler bits.

I'm thinking Graham up in the commentary booth.

Rylan and Scott "hosting" and running the show.

Mel and Sue for green room interviews, causing chaos and European commercial break filler bits.
Mel is definitely in with a shout because of her french and she's popped up in Eurovision loads of times. Sue can bog off. I don't like her very much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.