Essential oil diffusers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would you recommend for a nice smell that’s not too strong for the house? Not for sleep or anything else specific but just a nice scent?

Oh Iv been thinking of getting one of these. Anyone use one with pets in the house. Are there any oils thag should be avoided?

Love it! 😍
How does the acupuncture mat work?
Also, anyone ever tried reiki? Someone recommended it to me and I’m wondering due to covid is there a way you can do it on yourself?

sorry I’m off topic 😝
Haha, I’ve seen people use them on twitter (average Joe’s, not influencers) so thought I’d give them a try. It was only £12 - this is what the one on cult beauty says it does, priced £70 but looks the same

soothing sleeplessness and easing stress to helping you re-balance after a long haul flight, alleviating aches and pains and even reducing the appearance of cellulite (the spikes help the body rid itself of toxins and increase blood flow, to assist the breakdown of stubborn fat groupings). It's also brilliant for easing neck and back pain, and can even have a positive impact on your complexion!

Reactions: 1
I got my diffuser pod and essential oil from Young Living back when I was living in Singapore. Is MLM lol!

I get my Essential Oil from Neals Yard now. Neom essential oil is underwhelming, I didn't like the scent at all