Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aliciane

Sasha posted that outfit photo the other day. So maybe right before jack went to see fisher in Ibiza. Cannes is is not far from hotel du cap den roc. can’t make out the name of restaurant behind them

I feel like they are more like buddies. They never seem affectionate but maybe erling was trained a certain way to be in public. I know when I was that age I was sucking face non stop with my boyfriend lol
I’m basically from the same place as them (and I know his aunt well, and worked with his mum when I was in my late teens) and we really don’t do PDA here. It’s like solid farmer country and most people are kinda reserved (when they’re not drunk), so it’s not that strange to me that they’re not all over each other in public

• Heart
Reactions: 7

olivia321

VIP Member
I’ve had my head up my arse for a few days and only earlier seen the Haaland and Kim pictures

Pray for Man City… The Kardashian Kurse is well and truly on us, we are doomed

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
I think he’s in Italy then bc that’s where they are right now. Also zlatan (can’t stand him) was see at Same concert. Lol.

Did he go to the ones at Etihad?
Yeah I think so. I’m sure I saw a post about him being there
---
Just seen a TikTok of his mrs running that fan account 😂😂😂
Tbf it Did post a picture that was allegedly in her private story so if it ain’t her it’s her mates 🤣. I mean if I were her id be too focused on getting thrown about the bedroom to run a Rando insta but whatever floats her boat 🤣

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
He’s in France nude sun bathing with Jack
IMG_6166.jpeg

Also no clue where this picture is from, probably his gfs private, I like how on brand she is with the city blue constantly

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
I got asked my celeb crush at work for a “Get to know” thing and said Haaland and the guy went “do you mean Grealish”

😭😭 I was like no mate, I know who Haaland is. I said what I said 🤣

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
I’ll tell the big blonde nugget once and once only

Fuckin score and win on Sunday or I’ll cut that stupid Andy Carroll pony tail off ok.

• Haha
  • Wow