Erin McGregor #4 Erin and Taylor, two peas in a pod, dodgy fillers and bad boob jobs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be from carrying around that massive ego of his, say magser is raging he's survived 🙈
Are they separated or what’s the story ?
---
Sure no wonder the father didn’t have to wait for a stent etc if that was anywhere else you’d be waiting straight in I’d say to that private hospital in Blackrock

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
---
Sure no wonder the father didn’t have to wait for a stent etc if that was anywhere else you’d be waiting straight in I’d say to that private hospital in Blackrock
That's not actually correct. It doesn't matter if its a public or private hospital, you get the same treatment if you are critical. And it's the same surgeons whether you are private or public

Reactions: 13
That's not actually correct. It doesn't matter if its a public or private hospital, you get the same treatment if you are critical. And it's the same surgeons whether you are private or public
My local hospital doesn’t have a cardiac unit the closest unit is cork so basically 90 minutes in an ambulance if your critical

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The other poster is right. If your life is on the line (heart attack etc) you go straight to surgery there is no waiting list. Now for a hip replacement or something like that it’s a shambles. They are considered elective surgery where as the other is emergency

Reactions: 8
Did anyone listen to it?
I managed the first 5 mins, she spent the intro correcting Terrence on how to pronounce her name ErIN it was so annoying I couldn’t do anymore

I noticed she was using her real voice, really common so she must use what she calls her “phone voice” on insta 😅

• Haha
---
Yeah they're separated a few years now, word has it he left her for another man but don't know how true that is

Reactions: 6
---
Yes they are seperated, word on the street is Magzer caught him in bed with another man that's why he remained in the family home and Conor bought his ma a new one.

I managed the first 5 mins, she spent the intro correcting Terrence on how to pronounce her name ErIN it was so annoying I couldn’t do anymore

I noticed she was using her real voice, really common so she must use what she calls her “phone voice” on insta 😅
Sure she's a determined little duck 🫣

Reactions: 1
Sure she's a determined little duck 🫣

Jesus the accent on her 🤣🤣🤣
Common as muck accent sounds even better

Reactions: 7
Just goes to show that no professional brand would work with her
any brand that does work with her are uneducated just like her and cling ons

Reactions: 5
She is really showing her true colours now! Come on lives saying she is a freeloader sorry i meant rich 🤣 i listened to some of the podcast and she spoke about her experience as a mother with a child with additional needs and to be honest it was very raw and emotional. I can imagine it was not easy to discuss. But then I see her on insta stories and she is forcing the camera into childs face, he is not a performing monkey
The song dance monkey is reflective of how she treats him
The song's lyrics tell the story of a street performer who feels like she is being pressured to perform and entertain people wherever she goes. The lyrics convey the performer's frustration and exhaustion as she sings about being asked to dance by onlookers.
If her little boy could talk I'm sure he would tell her to shut the duck up.
I also am a parent of a child with additional needs so her story resonated with me I understand and have been through the emotions she is experiencing. But she needs to cop on with what she post

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The podcast resonated with me as a mother of an additional needs child who is 7 too. He is much lower supports needs than Harry though so I do understand how hard a road it must be for her.

He’s tiny girls he’s a little bit taller tan Erin. Honestly there both tiny and Taylor is tiny too! Sure taylor
Posted a story of her and Terry she’s is a choke hold and he’s just above her head

• Haha