Erin - Little.Lulu.Love #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and especially saying that after saying that Lu’s bedroom wlll be downstairs seperated from the family ?
Why with the risk of this would they do that ?????

All the bitching about non inclusive playgrounds, the bathrooms at the hospital etc and then she has the privledge of a custom new build and puts no measures in place for accessibility for Lu after saying she will NEVER walk ! But then saying we don’t know what the future holds…

Reading through the lines

And this could well be another reason why Chrystal left

Reactions: 25
Well said

The education thing blows my mind too - schools are for everyone. Yes some schools will be able to cater better for Lu’s need but at the end of the day, schools must be accessible for everyone so she is not exempt or “beyond” schooling.

You’re right she is the anti-advocate.

Reactions: 11
She speaks as if Lulu is in a vegetive state (not the bright engaged little girl we see) and what is even the point of anything. Why bother with school. Why bother with therapy. Surely she should have been worrying about schools since Lu was a baby. It blows my mind that Erin claims she can’t parent Tom and Lu on her own, and yet thinks Lu would be suited to a mainstream school!?

Reactions: 15
She has made out crystal just up and left. I don’t believe crystal was remotely cold hearted. I hope one of her friends comes on here and speaks on her behalf as Erin has just blasted her on socials.

Reactions: 14
And here we bloody go
Wtf is with this comment? If she didn’t notice seizures first, what did she notice? She is not clear about what it is she noticed first, just implying that she felt something happened at birth that has potentially caused Lu’s epilepsy. Just a reminder they the thing she is referring to is the fact a vacuum or forceps was used on luella’s head to pull her out and the part of her brain that lies under spot on her head where she bruised is supposedly where Luella’s epilepsy originated . External trauma does not change brainwaves/electrical activity Erin FFS (it can however cause trauma to brain tissue however this is not Lu’s issue).

Reactions: 14

She puts everyone else on blast for not designing space to cater to Lu, and she doesn’t even bother to do it herself in a custom, extremely expensive build. I am gobsmacked.

Reactions: 17

Thread 3!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.