Erin Coolest place on the planet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know if there’s truth to that. I know few of the get that trend girls n asked them few months ago if they knew where she went or give them notice. They says she cancelled her BA with them before her wedding so theyd no idea.

Reactions: 1
I dont know if there’s truth to that. I know few of the get that trend girls n asked them few months ago if they knew where she went or give them notice. They says she cancelled her BA with them before her wedding so theyd no idea.
do you think the hubby to be asked her to stop putting her (their) life on the internet?

Yip there is 100% truth in it.
She was going to be dropped if she didn’t cancel so she prevented that from happening by cancelling her contracts. I’m sure there are people on here who know the full story - I don’t think we can discuss it due to the fact she’s no longer an ‘influencer’ since she deleted her page

Good point, her page is gone 7 r 8 months n was a private page for a long time before that - it’s probably against the rules to discuss her
@Yel is the only moderator I know?

Reactions: 1
Surely someone sees her about the town 😂 still think it’s bizarre she’s disappeared off the face on the earth

Reactions: 2