Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she stopped her going nursery ?
Yes, Mila went a few days and aparrently 'didnt like it' plus erin could watch a live feed and when Mila wanted attention the staff werent able to attend to her instantly.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for this, omggggggg I’m not even surprised at this tbh.
She doesn’t have content without her anyway

Reactions: 3
Has she stopped her going nursery ?
Yeh I think so, in one of her videos she said she pulled her out of nursery because Mila wasn’t getting on well there and apparently Erin had a problem with the staff and she was saying how they know she’s a influencer etc..

Urgh she is so annoying I wouldn’t wanna work anywhere her kids are because she would be parent from hell!!!

She’s taking really restrictive angles and only showing her face
I honestly don’t know !
Right! That angle in the bath with a thick dressing gown tied in front disguises the belly well. The fact we didn’t have 10 stories showing her whole body in the birthday outfit really just says it all IMO 😄

Reactions: 9
She’s taking really restrictive angles and only showing her face
I honestly don’t know !
Erin is deffo pregs 😂!! Porta Loo girlll. Has anyone seen Milan’s dad?? Apparently she stole him from an ex mate who had a baby with him. Tut tut.

Reactions: 7
Right! That angle in the bath with a thick dressing gown tied in front disguises the belly well. The fact we didn’t have 10 stories showing her whole body in the birthday outfit really just says it all IMO 😄
Also the pic her sister put up which she copied onto her stories wasn’t that their recent holiday ? And it defo had a bump to it I think.

last week it was “ my bday next week and nothing planned probably won’t do anything “ shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also the pic her sister put up which she copied onto her stories wasn’t that their recent holiday ? And it defo had a bump to it I think.

last week it was “ my bday next week and nothing planned probably won’t do anything “ shut up
If you go to milas birthday vlogs on her YouTube. You see the bump in full effect. She’s deffo about 3 months pregnant but she carries small and she’s petite so she can kind of hide it. The there tonnes of comments on people congratulating her in milas birthday vlogs as well as a video before them ..

Reactions: 1
She would not be putting bikini pics on from the chest up only if she wasn’t pregnant !
Exactly! On her last holiday we only had pics from certain angles normally we get the whole 360 experience multiple times a day 😄

In her first pregnancy as well when she was in Bali she was posting full body bikini shots so if shes not I'd say she must be visibly very very pregnant!

Reactions: 1
Yeh I definitely think if she is then she’s Atleast 6 months maybe more. As she had a bump ages ago on her stories.

Reactions: 5
Is she staying in the hotel by herself? Or just editing baby daddy out of her stories?

Is she staying in the hotel by herself? Or just editing baby daddy out of her stories?
I was thinking this but she doesn’t want to be threatened again so I guess he’s not allowed in the pics

Also..noticed lateysha said HBD guess they kissed and made up since she went Mila’s bday

Reactions: 4
Yeh it’s weird how she only shows one plate of food u would think if he was there or whoever she’s with she would Atleast show two plates of food 😂. Some relationship. Ngl she looks bored for her birthday watching love island in a hotel 🥱 why wouldn’t they go out for dinner at the very least

Reactions: 5
It made me laugh going to the Corinthia and having pizza and coke you could have at home for £5

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.