Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Isla paddy is always posting pics about Mila but never once have I seen him post Isla
As time goes on, I really believe he is not Isla's dad, that can be the only explanation for the blatant favouritism, the constant digging out of Isla to her followers and the bizarre move to the tiny flat 😭😭😭

Reactions: 9
Would paddy really keep funding this life for her though if she had a baby with someone else and made out it’s his ? Like surely he would’ve left her in the little flat. Is very strange that he doesn’t follow Milas account and I agree she does look different but then again when you have mixed kids they can all look very different to one another.

Reactions: 8
Would paddy really keep funding this life for her though if she had a baby with someone else and made out it’s his ? Like surely he would’ve left her in the little flat. Is very strange that he doesn’t follow Milas account and I agree she does look different but then again when you have mixed kids they can all look very different to one another.
She probably uses her influencer career to help launder money and therefore she's useful to have around. If Erin cheated and ended up pregnant I would guess it would be because he did first so there's guilt on both sides 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
He was probably cheating, had a few weeks “not talking” and that’s when she got pregnant.

it’s true that mixed kids can look different from each other. However, in the majority of cases most do have some sort of resemblance to their sibling.

Isla clearly looks like she could have a different dad, explains why less is spent on her.

Also, doesn’t Paddy already have lots of kids? So I don’t think he’s one to put up a big drama over it.

I know some people are from cultures where blended families and everyone having kids with different people is normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was probably cheating, had a few weeks “not talking” and that’s when she got pregnant.

it’s true that mixed kids can look different from each other. However, in the majority of cases most do have some sort of resemblance to their sibling.

Isla clearly looks like she could have a different dad, explains why less is spent on her.

Also, doesn’t Paddy already have lots of kids? So I don’t think he’s one to put up a big drama over it.

I know some people are from cultures where blended families and everyone having kids with different people is normal.
Also remember how weird her pregnancy was with Isla? All hush hush when she vlogged the whole pregnancy with Mila and had a big baby shower where paddy the baddy kept his hood up the whole time 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ her dad was also fuming when she told him about pregnancy #2. Something was definitely amiss.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s probably why she was having all those mental breakdowns and looking like a crackhead in all those YouTube videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m mixed raced and I’m beyond pale compared to my older brother I’m more white and turn olive in the sun where as my brother is the complete opposite. They are both gorgeous girls and she shouldn’t be picking a fav it’s quite disgraceful

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol 😂 u i don’t think so this is a black African man if he really wasn’t the father he never be with someone if she got pregnant and kept another man baby honestly he isn’t a woke will smith type of guy but a Nigerian man I agree Isla wasn’t planned and it’s always left out and he may have been forcing for abortion but I think she is his

Reactions: 17
I wanna know why she hides paddys face but so freely flaunts her kids to the internet !? I always find this so odd with all the paedos out there!but you hide his face 🤦🏼‍♀️ same with that other Welsh girl who think she can dance !

Reactions: 7
I wanna know why she hides paddys face but so freely flaunts her kids to the internet !? I always find this so odd with all the paedos out there!but you hide his face 🤦🏼‍♀️ same with that other Welsh girl who think she can dance !
She hides his face because his money is illegitimate. She posts the kids for increased engagement and possibly brand deals / freebies.

Reactions: 9
She hides his face because his money is illegitimate. She posts the kids for increased engagement and possibly brand deals / freebies.
Regardless of this she really doesn’t care about her kids safety! I hate when parents post pics of their kids in swim wear, gymnastic outfits etc.

Reactions: 5
Regardless of this she really doesn’t care about her kids safety! I hate when parents post pics of their kids in swim wear, gymnastic outfits etc.
I agree. I think one of the main reasons she does it is because she feels like she has a point to prove to the people who doubted and talked badly about her in the past saying she’ll never be wifed or a good mum because of the lifestyle she lived before etc. Some people never grow out of wanting outside validation and I find that incredibly tragic

Reactions: 8