Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might have just come back as she needed to renew her visa and get some things completed.

Reactions: 3
Errrrr what the actual duck with this big balloon display Mila got, as well as a limo ride and vast quantities of presents, and a specific planned party at a venue and a cake compared to the 2 crappy bits picked up from hamleys in Dubai mall for Isla as an afterthought which Mila was allowed to rip open anyways before Isla had even touched 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ to then be dragged to a cabana in Al Naseem or somewhere for the day which they would have done anyway cos they were on holiday in Dubai and having a day at a beach club be passed off as Isla's "birthday party" 🥴

Quite honestly some of the most disgusting parental favouritism I've ever seen. I don't know how Erin and Paddy the Baddy can live with themselves tbh...

All the money they're saving on giving Isla the bare minimum whilst Mila has lavish parties I hope they're putting it into a therapy fund for when she's older because when she looks back at all the pictures out there on the internet of Mila being treated like royalty and her being treated as a massive inconvenience, duck me is she going to need it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Such a shame as Isla seems really sweet compared to the brat that is Mila

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s not friends with Aaliyah anymore, they’ve both unfollowed. Also lateysha isn’t following her but she’s still following, why is all her friends dropping ?

Reactions: 5
She’s not friends with Aaliyah anymore, they’ve both unfollowed. Also lateysha isn’t following her but she’s still following, why is all her friends dropping ?
she gives off the vibe that she thinks she's better than everybody now that she lives in dubai. like she has "money" now

Reactions: 9
she gives off the vibe that she thinks she's better than everybody now that she lives in dubai. like she has "money" now
I thought the same. She looks like she’s depressed and has been for a while. She’s a shell of her former self, money obviously hasn’t brought her happiness, Patrick really did a number on her.

Reactions: 8
Lateysha hasn’t followed her for ages I find it awks when I still see that Erin likes her posts thinking does she not know she got unfollowed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I thought the same. She looks like she’s depressed and has been for a while. She’s a shell of her former self, money obviously hasn’t brought her happiness, Patrick really did a number on her.
I agree hence the weight loss, she does seem depressed

She chose to have kids with him though no on forced her

She chose to have kids with him though no on forced her
Yeah I don’t feel sorry for her, it’s just obvious she’s not happy despite the luxury life she tries to portray.

I don’t watch her vlogs, is she still crying in them ?

Reactions: 2
Friendly word of advice to mum of the year Erin, I don't want to see a vlog of Mila being a brat and yelling NO ISLA NO at her prettier more placid sister for 40 minutes straight Mila's birthday, I doubt many do tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s a joke but bless her 😢 posting to her almost half a million followers isn’t really appropriate you send something like this to friends/family not to social media to mock your child…it’s a sad world 🤦🏽‍♀️
I don’t get why she would post that ☹. The poor girl is a toddler. Everyone knows toddlers can have tantrums it’s how they learn express themselves.

"don't know how I can top this next year"

How about you try and top it in 4 months for your youngest baby who had the most minimum effort tit birthday last year? 😭🤷🏻‍♀️

Are you not embarrassed

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know how she makes her money now? or does her boyfriend pay for everything?? does Instagram pay her for posting her pictures??

Does anyone know how she makes her money now? or does her boyfriend pay for everything?? does Instagram pay her for posting her pictures??
She said Paddy the Baddy gives her a "soft life" 🤷🏻‍♀️ my personal guess would be she has to do some form of work for that such as concealing the origins of his ill gotten gains 😂 Instagram themselves wouldn't have paid her for posting pics but I don't think she's done an IG ad in months

Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for Isla paddy is always posting pics about Mila but never once have I seen him post Isla

Reactions: 4