Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s only back because dubai right now to live is toooo hot! She should of thought of that, loads of people who live there go abroad or back home for these summer months as it actually gets unbearably hot there

Reactions: 5
I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the rest when it's plausible but she's the type to believe the royal family are actually reptiles lol 🤣 in fact I'm sure she said that once, or that if you buy some drawers from Wayfair a trafficked child will be enclosed inside 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ one of them exhausting draining types whose anti EVERYTHING
I just find her obsession with Micheal Jackson weird. I'm someone who was just biggest fan as a child. But as an adult, I'm not obsessed with any celeb. And at the end of the day, no one knows if Micheal Jackson is innocent or not. Only God knows.

Reactions: 3
I just find her obsession with Micheal Jackson weird. I'm someone who was just biggest fan as a child. But as an adult, I'm not obsessed with any celeb. And at the end of the day, no one knows if Micheal Jackson is innocent or not. Only God knows.
Maybe she's got a small form of aspergers? She seems to get absolutely obsessed with different people. Before MJ it was Elvis.

What I find interesting is her and Erin clearly haven't been pals for, must be nearly 2 years now 🤷🏻‍♀️ all of Erin's old friends like that Liat went out to see vanilla trilla in th depths of Mexico but no one's bothered to see Erin in convenient Dubai.

I originally like Erin because of her group of friends! (Elzthewitch, Liliana, dilara, taylah, liat etc.) It was cute but paddy the baddys obviously not a fan or vice versa hence why they're never seen together.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she's moved back to the UK and we get a youtube vid explaining..

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she's moved back to the UK and we get a youtube vid explaining..
I reckon this is 100% going to be the case. But one of those situations that she will not address as I think she’s probably in the dark herself. She’s smitten with him and seems to literally jump when he clicks his fingers. What a crap life she’s setting up for those poor girls. All the upheaval and instability. Yes she may have access to some money and luxury in the short term. But give me stability for my children any day and less money than living like she is day to day. I actually feel quite sorry for her, her confidence deep down must be in the gutter and I think is shows in her appearance these days. Let alone have to parent two young children (minus the nanny now she’s back in sunny wales)

Reactions: 6
I reckon this is 100% going to be the case. But one of those situations that she will not address as I think she’s probably in the dark herself. She’s smitten with him and seems to literally jump when he clicks his fingers. What a crap life she’s setting up for those poor girls. All the upheaval and instability. Yes she may have access to some money and luxury in the short term. But give me stability for my children any day and less money than living like she is day to day. I actually feel quite sorry for her, her confidence deep down must be in the gutter and I think is shows in her appearance these days. Let alone have to parent two young children (minus the nanny now she’s back in sunny wales)
She’ll not blog for a couple of months first then make a vlog about it when she’s got over the come down of the high life of nannies and daily manicures.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’ll not blog for a couple of months first then make a vlog about it when she’s got over the come down of the high life of nannies and daily manicures.
And she wont ever explain it just a vague "I missed my family" or something lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it quite shocking how women like her purposely set themselves up for a lifetime of stress and drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know where she is now!! Looks like UK though that bedding looks like hotel bedding.
IMG_0368.jpeg

IMG_0369.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Isla injured again what a surprise lol 🤷🏻‍♀️ Erin will be complaining before we know it that's she's "being annoying and clingy" 🤣 also, she always insults Isla publicly and says she's "stinky", if she is (and I doubt that's true she just has a deep rooted resentment of Isla for some reason) then it can't really be hormonal or anything given that she's one so sounds like Ur not washing her properly Hun 🫠

Reactions: 4
Must be back in Dubai now. I wonder why she did a few days back and not even staying in the house?
IMG_0374.jpeg

So she posted a story today about having her botox re-done by someone in the uk, does that mean she flew home with 2 kids… to have her Botox done, and now she’s already back in Dubai?

Reactions: 2
So she posted a story today about having her botox re-done by someone in the uk, does that mean she flew home with 2 kids… to have her Botox done, and now she’s already back in Dubai?
That’s what I’m thinking! And stayed in a hotel.

God her whispering speaking voice makes me wanna throw my phone out the window, speak properly for fucks sale

Reactions: 3