Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is Erin spending her baby fathers money or hers?? how does she make money when she does nothing……

Reactions: 1
erin you can live in dubai and have nannies and drivers all you want but you dont have a real partner by your side, you are not loved, you are practically a single mother with a baby dad who provides money for his kids and yourself to keep your mouth shut so he can go out there and date whoever he wants. i must say her vlogs never had any real content but her UK vlogs were more real and therefore more entertaining. nowadays i cannot watch her for longer than 5 minutes as all she does is show her nails and the driver and the nannies. boring nextt lol
---
erin was depressed in the uk as her baby dad was not present and she had no help, constantly doing everything alone. instead of him sticking by your side and being a real dad and a partner, he spent money on moving you to dubai to hire cheap nannies and drivers to shut you up! and you flaunt this lifestyle? i feel sorry for you, youve moved away from your family and country for what? stupid. your baby dad moved you so youd get off his neck about providing more help and looking after the kids so you could get your nails done.
---
your baby dad is never present in your vlogs, you dont even mention him and the kids dont either! because you are single cut the bullshit

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I wonder if paddy the baddies other children get this lavish lifestyle as well ?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if paddy the baddies other children get this lavish lifestyle as well ?
Does Erin ever even mention them? Surely decent dads would have their other kids around all the time and want to be a blended family. Or when he had kids with Erin did she just think she didn’t have to be involved with his new children. I hate when siblings aren’t brought up together it’s sad.

Reactions: 3
Does Erin ever even mention them? Surely decent dads would have their other kids around all the time and want to be a blended family. Or when he had kids with Erin did she just think she didn’t have to be involved with his new children. I hate when siblings aren’t brought up together it’s sad.
didn’t have to be involved with his other children* my bad 🙃😂

Wow my jaw dropped I really hope she’s ok didn’t expect to see this

Reactions: 3
The rage I've just felt watching how she spoke to the drive through worker....his first language isn't English u absolute tool why should he be speaking like he's from bleeping Bedfordshire just to accommodate a proz like you🤦🏻‍♀️

FYI you silly bint, if you want a coke abroad try "coca cola" ie the name basically every other country in the world calls it

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The rage I've just felt watching how she spoke to the drive through worker....his first language isn't English u absolute tool why should he be speaking like he's from bleeping Bedfordshire just to accommodate a proz like you🤦🏻‍♀️

FYI you silly bint, if you want a coke abroad try "coca cola" ie the name basically every other country in the world calls it
You can take a chavvy uncultured swine out of her home town but you can’t take the chav out of her 🤣 I’m embarrassed on behalf of her through the screen

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How embarrassing. I didn't think she could stoop that low, and her friends recording and laughing…
If she really wanted him to understand, she should have spoken clearly with simple sentences, like most people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That poss poor ass job she’s just had done is so outta proportion why do people do these things

Reactions: 1