Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
She’s deleted her Instagram 😱
I had a feeling she was close to a breakdown.. she’s been trying to hold it together for quite a while.

I knew she was looking stressed, she needs to move back up to Wales so she has family around.

she honestly doesn’t seem the type to “work” for a living and it’s going to be hard to find a man who’s willing to seriously take her on with a gangster ex, dodgy reputation and 2 babies.

I think she was just sticking around with Patrick for financial support and whatever else she was getting out of it but he’s been out there doing whatever he wants.

it was a mistake to move out of that house she should have stuck it out in there and let him move into the apartment. At least the girls would have had some outdoor space and room to play, especially in the summer. They’ll all be crawling up the walls in that tiny apartment.

looking after toddlers is a full time job, you can see it in her videos.. I can’t believe some women do all of that and go out and work a 9-5 too how exhausting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Clarity456

VIP Member
That's probably why she hasn't been active on social media lately, paddy the baddys probably on the run and as she's shown time and again she can't bear people thinking her life isn't 100% perfect.

If he's left London now why TF doesn't she go and get a house in Cardiff to be near people who can help her out on a regular 😂 I really can't understand the logic.

Reactions: 14

Dipdab

VIP Member
I’ve been in a situation with a friend where she was constantly in a cycle of breaking up and making up with a partner. A partner who was abusive and a cheater. Yet how many times me and th other friends warned her she would always go back. Eventually she cut contact with us all. Could be a similar situation for Erin.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok cool so that means he lives with them in the apartment as well right? You live on the same street and your kids go to the same nursery which obviously gotta be the apartment you live near by correct? Cause Patrick either lost his house and was forced to move his family into tiny apartment and she is trying to save a face and come up with this separate but together bulshit or he left her ass cause ain’t nobody is buying that shit

Lol these white chicks think a child or two will keep an African black man not happening to any Becky with good hair trust me not happening

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
It’s pretty easy to do stuff like this in Dubai with all the slaves about. Perhaps Patrick robbed a bank or something and fled the UK.
I did clock in the last video, she seems to be paying for everything in cash 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ so make of that what you will

• Haha

mrstaj

I don’t like to body shame and I’m quite slim myself so I’m not one to talk about being skinny! But it does really make you realise how fake these insta models are and how average looking they are.

I’m only just 20 and growing up I used to compare myself to instagram models and be so insecure about not being very curvy and then I discovered tattle and it was so freeing being able to see that everything that’s fed to you on social media is so fake and edited

Attachments

• Heart

Dipdab

VIP Member
I'm absolutely in favour of mums pampering themselves and having me time but given that she chose to get pregnant to a useless man and live hours away from her family who could help, is it really fair to be 1.Making Isla sit through a 2 hour appointment breathing in all the acrylic fumes and 2. making the people who both work in the nail salon and other customers there have to deal with Isla having a meltdown and causing chaos by grabbing the equipment.... she could easily get a mobile tech to come to her flat after the kids are in bed 🙄 why does she insist on going to that one shop....people say they feel sorry for her but she seems like she's constantly making life deliberately harder for herself.
My nail salon doesn’t allow clients to bring kids. Quite right too as it’s dangerous with all the chemicals etc around. When I go for a pedicure once a month hubby stays at home with them 🤷‍♀️ it’s my “me time”. Shame she can’t do that

• Heart

cxcxc

So I thought she didn’t want the kids celebrating Halloween but had them out there trick or treating 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Pink diamonds

Is this profile even legit? 😂 you’ve only ever commented on this thread and you claim to live in the same street and that your kids go to the same nursery . I call bullshit 😂
And how the hell would you know know anything about my life or Erin’s? You sit on your fat arse posting absolute rubbish on something you know nothing about.. from watching a you tube video.. I came on here to say she is still with P but I won’t give you the satisfaction of any gossip what I will say is go and get a job, get a life and grow up.. you sad pathetic girl! Maybe if you had your own life you would need this!!! I will be deleting my account as this gossip page isn’t for me.. a lot of sad pathetic people making up rubbish for your own entertainment….

• Haha
  • Sick

Clarity456

VIP Member
It literally costs less than £600 a month to have a full time nanny (6 days a week 12 hour days) in Dubai.. She makes me laugh so much... no doubt she'll be back in the UK soon 😂 I feel so sorry for Jenny imagine having to deal with Erin never mind the baby's, I bet she treats her horribly
---
Making out she has a driver too... Its probably a cab!! People need to not fall for her BS.. she is leading a very unhappy life and it just shows how much she shits on people's lives in the UK trying to make out how much better she has it over there
A fucking men!

There's a reason she never had all these "staff" back in the UK 😂😂😂 it's cos she's basically facilitating slave labour over there as paying cheap is the only way she could ever afford to live like this🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ it's like a kid playing dress up as the kardashians FFS 😭

She banged on and on about getting an au pair for ages only to then go quiet because reality must have finally dawned on her that generally people who get au pairs are filthy rich and sponsor the au pairs work visa to come over, these types of families generally have huge houses where the "au pair" would essentially have their own living quarters not be shoved in the guest room of your 4 bed link house in isleworth 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Unless your el chappo himself, drug dealing is not exactly going to afford you much beyond a London mortgage, general household bills, designer items, regular trips to Dubai, dinners out, nightclubs, feeding and clothing 3 kids, nursery fees, a range rover sport and a Lamborghini urus 🤷🏻‍♀️ hence why they never got an au pair/nanny in London.

She's 100% entering her flop era tbh 😭 as pretending to be super rich is abit 2016 now, couple that with the 2014 MK sunglasses and she's just coming across as dated😩😩😩

montana19

Where does he go when she’s with the girls everyday.. why does she have a nanny when she’s always there with them too. how come we never see them out together having fun or in a restaurant or a bar??

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
all im saying is P is scum a real man/ dad would have let them stay in the house while he got a flat!
Disgusting but expected.. didn’t someone say he literally kicked her other kids mother out of their family home to move Erin in.. 😳 I would never be able to live in what was another woman’s home.. knowing that they shared that home together would put me off (that’s me personally I know every situation is different). I bet he will have another girl moved in soon

Whole personality has changed.
Turned into an absolute snob.
#illjustsendthedriver
Her life seems incredibly lonely. Out there alone with no kids, no family, Pat has stitched her right up, having her believe she’s living the life of luxury when really he’s just throwing money at her to live as far away as possible and sacrifice everything. She’s trying to portray that she’s living the high life out there, no doubt she’s deeply unhappy and making out she has it all.
---
Her life seems incredibly lonely. Out there alone with no friends, no family, Pat has stitched her right up, having her believe she’s living the life of luxury when really he’s just throwing money at her to live as far away as possible and sacrifice everything. She’s trying to portray that she’s living the high life out there, no doubt she’s deeply unhappy and making out she has it all.

Reactions: 12
I’ve stopped watching her vlogs so haven’t realised she edits that much, surely when you have two daughters you know how unhealthy it is to constantly complain about your body. She’s a mum and these behaviours rub off on daughters. Nothing wrong with how she looks naturally, I think she looks even better than the edited version. Erin is a grown woman & should come to terms with the fact that her natural body type is skinny. Embrace that and be happy that you’re healthy instead of trying to present a completely different image that clearly looks nothing like you.
You're missing out, plenty of curly blows and nail vlogs to endure. Lest we forget the vlog where poor hard-done-by Erin couldn't dump her kids on the gym receptionists and she had a full on meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 12