Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
She literally speaks like she’s a single mum 🤔 saying she’s not had any time to herself in years cause the kids. Surely if you had a bf and baby dad he would have the kids while you go gym/nails?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

bitxchpls

Her recent posts have been very off and her new youtube video says it all. She is going through it and is burnt out! Her “partner” is not actually her partner and doesnt help his baby mother at all. If youre complaining about lack of childcare, surely you would move back in with your partner? Youre here complaining to youtube and have your subscribers comment how sorry they feel for you yet your so called partner cant? You go to Mila’s gymnastic and have Isla attached to you on the sling whilst youre running after Mila? WHERE IS THE FATHER?! I do feel sorry for her because she has lost herself really and truly but she still makes shitty comments here and there, be grateful that you can work on social media and be a single mum. There are mums out there who have actual work to attend to Erin, goddddd.

Jennytea

VIP Member
She literally speaks like she’s a single mum 🤔 saying she’s not had any time to herself in years cause the kids. Surely if you had a bf and baby dad he would have the kids while you go gym/nails?
Also - what does she expect? She chose to have children? She doesn’t work so why would her children be anywhere else? What did she expect to happen? 😂 They are her kids it’s her job to take care of them! Yes the dad is clearly a waste of space but she also knew he had other kids and probably knew how he was so why is she surprised she has to take them everywhre she goes lmao

• Heart
Going to get your nails and hair done weekly, taking pictures for fashionova and taking your children to playgrounds and swimming lessons must be soo difficult 🙄 these influencers are so freaking out of touch with reality imagine being single amother of multiple kids working for minimum wage 9-5 and come home cook clean whoa Erin we really “feel” for your struggle

Well she's only just moved back into the house so I imagine she doesn't want to rock the boat by asking him to help raise his children...

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
I'm absolutely in favour of mums pampering themselves and having me time but given that she chose to get pregnant to a useless man and live hours away from her family who could help, is it really fair to be 1.Making Isla sit through a 2 hour appointment breathing in all the acrylic fumes and 2. making the people who both work in the nail salon and other customers there have to deal with Isla having a meltdown and causing chaos by grabbing the equipment.... she could easily get a mobile tech to come to her flat after the kids are in bed 🙄 why does she insist on going to that one shop....people say they feel sorry for her but she seems like she's constantly making life deliberately harder for herself.

Last edited:
And how the hell would you know know anything about my life or Erin’s? You sit on your fat arse posting absolute rubbish on something you know nothing about.. from watching a you tube video.. I came on here to say she is still with P but I won’t give you the satisfaction of any gossip what I will say is go and get a job, get a life and grow up.. you sad pathetic girl! Maybe if you had your own life you would need this!!! I will be deleting my account as this gossip page isn’t for me.. a lot of sad pathetic people making up rubbish for your own entertainment….
Lol 😂 you coming to a gossip page to try and defend a little white porta potty who did nothing her all public life except appropriating my culture yes my culture and yeah I got the fat ass the one Erin tries to photoshop to her little behind and trust me we all have life but ain’t nobody is giving this blackfishing hoe a pass especially when she is full of shit and lies blatantly if your lol neighbour doesn’t want the fucking Backlash guess what don’t lie, or simply don’t be public it doesn’t work that way let’s just enjoy the deals and sponsorship but no negative f… off no nope her she never even apologised publicly for all the shit

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Clarity456

VIP Member
Erin’s comment in response to a post about Andrew Tate talking about the poor school girl who was killed in Croydon. There was even a clip of AT saying why it’s good to have a machete and showed the one he had.
View attachment 2478575
She just likes him cos he legitimises paddy the baddy cheating cos he's "providing" 😭🤷🏻‍♀️ in another life she wouldn't be interested.

• Haha
I suppose the
😂😂😂😂 so funny. It is very strange how Erin went from the Welsh valleys to becoming part of black culture in London. You just wonder what the thought process was behind that.
Kardashian syndrome is real zero respect for black women/girls but let’s date black men who wouldn’t be here without bw in a first place Patrick is a real trash for that people will call us jealous and pathetic and sad just like this stupid supposed neighbour but what they don’t get is I am all for biracial relationship that’s not the issue the issue with her is and 90% of girls like her is the fucking disrespect and honestly Erin even with all that surgery you still couldn’t catch a real brother with real money (remember when she said in one of her past interviews that she was hoping to marry a nba player or a rapper) 😂 yeah imagine having such bad reputation that you won’t even make it from call girl to groupie at least nobody is jealous of that for real NOBODY

Clarity456

VIP Member
The rage I've just felt watching how she spoke to the drive through worker....his first language isn't English u absolute tool why should he be speaking like he's from fucking Bedfordshire just to accommodate a proz like you🤦🏻‍♀️

FYI you silly bint, if you want a coke abroad try "coca cola" ie the name basically every other country in the world calls it

Last edited:

Clarity456

VIP Member
Jeez just watched this vlog, Erin u need to be more on the ball sweetie or just admit what everybody knows that you're not with Pat anymore..... so she says "we need to move to a bigger place soon girls"

But I thought you had a "bigger place" that you lived between? I thought this flat was just simply a place to lay your head and look at the city lights whilst being nearer friends? 🤔

Wow is it me only or it seems to me and I hate to say this but looks like Erin prefers mila so much more over isla I mean u can only see mila everywhere how the fuck u sleep with your 2 years old and not your 8 months old this girl really wasn’t ready for her 2nd baby I mean I honestly from videos and posts it looks like Isla gets only attention when mila isn’t around

Last edited:

bitxchpls

She contradicts herself so much yet cries all over youtube expressing how hard motherhood is without any support expecting everyone to feel sorry for her. Clearly things got harder since she moved out from daddy P’s house. Her excuse for moving out was to have that space for herself with the city lights, again, contradicting herself because why on earth would you move out of your partner’s house to struggle further?! P didnt help you out whilst you were living with him, what made you think hed be helping out once you had moved out??

She has literally hit rock bottom. She may have some money but shes literally grateful over having a sandwich and snacks in bed without having all the stress of caring for her babies for once. If you had a true partner, he would be offering you some kind of ‘self-care day’, allowing you to take the day off for yourself…. but daddy P would never.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
Yeah she said she was going to mummy’s to collect a parcel and they were already at the house which is in a gated street. Erin tried to deflect with that comment!

I still don’t get why the dad can’t look after Isla while she’s gets her nails done? Why doesn’t she just put Isla in nursery, why doesn’t she get them joint private swimming lessons?
rather than being sad cos they had to cancel milas swimming/upset the reception staff wouldn't watch isla where is the same energy for the world's most useless baby daddy Paddy? 🥴

Jennytea

VIP Member
it 100% was not a neighbour 😂😂😂 they said "we live on the same street"

without saying too much, if you know where it is you wouldn't really describe it as a street 🤔 you'd say we live on the same development or private estate
That explosion at me and calling me fat ass and saying to get a job (I do have one thanks babes a real one too not selling my fanny in Dubai 😂) gives me vibes it could be Erin herself 🙃 that rant was fucking hilarious though . Makes me laugh at the irony the page has only ever visited this thread and another thread about Instagram models and sugar babies 🤣 ffs making it obvious here

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Still can’t work out if Erin and Lateysha have made up
Erin was noticeably absent from both her baby showers
Was at Nando’s for the first one
Happened to move on the second one
Then nothing today as Lateysha had the baby
She could text her but seems like whatever was the issue clearly hasn’t been resolved
I seen she'd commented "❤❤❤" on lateyshas birth announcement pic. I reckon they are friends on paper, but there's a lot of competition between them, Erin was winning for a while living in Patrick's nice big house in osterley, while Lateysha was single.... now Lateyshas got a man and is doing the happy family thing, just bought a house that looks gorgeous all the while Erin's ended up single in a high rise 1 bedroom flat with additional cupboard for Mila to sleep in

• Haha

lemonella

All these Welsh girls are annoying as uck lateysha, Erin & Kim no chin massive hamster cheeks deformed face desperate to b a celeb southall they get on my last nerve their such begs but they are bums living off man or prostitution Kim’s always begging people to show love on her photos and hides her child’s face like we giving a fuckin dam Kim u ain’t kylie Jenner and we don’t wanna see ya baby hamster. Erin another bum just talks shit and gets walked over but stil likes to believe she’s a strong independent woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lateysha is so dumb it’s unreal she can just about string a sentence together and yes lateysha keep ya man’s face off social because he’s a ugly dealer and she’s scared of posting cuz she know he’s gonna get caught for dealing trying to save shame. Beggy bums

• Heart
  • Haha

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
I find it so odd that she’s always calling herself too thin, does she not see herself properly or something 😭 like she’s average body wise definitely not skinny. No modelling agency on planet earth would class her as skinny like get over yourself erin 😂
This picture is photoshopped though! She has NO hips,Thighs or ass in real life!