Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be funny to see her accounts when its put on company house. To see if she is earning "6 figures" as she says

Reactions: 2
HOLY tit i'm so glad i found a thread for erim. I kept posting on the one on gurugossip but it was dead :( I can't stand her AT ALL she keeps shilling her stupid damn hair oil and acts like it's the most revolutionary hair oil in the history of mankind.
And she's constantly photoshopping her waist in alllll her pics and overlining her lips. What happened to being natural lmfaooo. Also there were receipts in the GG thread about how she used to go for laser hair removal, but now she claims that she's naturally hairless. bleeping liar.

Someone also please delete the nazar emoji from her phone, she really acts like putting the nazar emoji after "dad" or "grandma" or whatever the hell makes a difference. This girl has too much free time on her hands, I do not believe for one second that her BYKANJARI business has made 6 figures. Sure girl, with the 5 figures start up capital from your daddy 🥰

I realise I may sound really bitter but god, she has the ability to truly get on my nerves. there's something about her that annoys me to no end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
okay HELLO I'm also from the dead guru gossip thread, I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY. I have read through this entire thread and you guys have made so many points & also are so funny haha

I was the one that posted about erim lying about her body hair in the gg threads. so here's receipts guys ☕
I have followed her from the beginning before she even had 3k followers, we followed each other. but I unfollowed her before she hit 50k because she seemed up her own ass about every little thing, her outfits were ugly as hell, and I noticed how much she started lying. She specifically used to work for Hannah London spa managing their social media at the time so she got free treatments from them. Specifically for her haircuts, hair treatments, eyebrows, and most importantly: laser hair removal treatments. At that time no one gave a flying duck about who she is but she would try to call herself a celebrity. You can see on her family's restaurant's IG page (she was running the socials for the restaurant) she tagged herself and called herself a celebrity from the eriki instagram account whenever she would eat there. She did the same when she was managing the instagram for Hannah London Spa. This was all around the beginning of 2019/end of 2018. She got her entire body lasered and once the hair was gone, I saw on stories and instagram lives that when other girls from her "sisterhood," mostly Sikh girls (this is important because we already struggle with a lot when it comes to culture and body hair and western beauty standards especially when we try to follow faith) were the ones asking about body hair tips. She would always create this completely fake image about herself say that she has no idea any advice on removing hair because she was born hairless so she never had to deal with any of it. And this is from her YouTube video where she clearly states it. But she got her laser done for her whole body at Hannah London Spa and now she just lies to her audience. In my opinion, as a Kaur that is so terrible to try to create such an image when you know your following has so many Kaurs. It's so damaging and ever since I saw her lie about that, I lost all respect and sympathy for this girl. She does not care about sisterhood. She only cares about herself and she uses her audience, whether thats the horny boys who she takes pics for or the girls she pretends to have a bond with but in reality just wants them to worship her as a celebrity above them, for monetary gain and brand deals. she only speaks about Sikh issues when it helps her out and she has proved that time and time again

IMG_0803.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 01.55.41.png

There is so much more I want to comment on idk if I remember all of it haha.

Yes she broke up with the AJ guy before the end of 2019 I believe. But they are definitely broken up
I agree with her dad funding her business. I am pretty sure he bought most, if not all, of the first-launch stock.
She has been trying to monetize her audience with a product before she had an oil to offer. She used to post stories that her nani was oiling her hair and at first she used to answer the questions of people asking about the oils saying theyre just random oils, but then when she got more and more questions, she started saying she is going to be "releasing the recipe" once she realised she can monetise her following. Before the hair stuff, she was trying to be a fitness influencer. Of course now she claims that she only works out like 1x a week and doesn't know much about fitness but back then she was trying to make fitness videos on instagram (obvs they didnt do well and she has deleted them since)
Her teeth are fake. I think what she got done is called bonding from dr. deepak aulak in london.
Her body is completely exaggerated in her instagram pics, here is her on someone else's instagram post that she didn't get to edit. notice how her skin tone isn't white washed either
My god her style is absolutelyyyyyyy terrible. She has no sense of style and her "luxury" bags she buys are either so basic or so ugly. That one beige "Chanel" she has with the strap across the bag to hold it like a clutch looks like a complete fake from those wholesale sites, I have never seen it in Chanel's collections
I also agree that it is soooo wrong for her to say that she dresses modestly in real life but dresses like that for the gram. How is that not fake at all?
Also I don't think she was someone who didn't drink and smoke hookah, at least before. She used to work in clubs for years and went to hookah lounges multiple times a week. Why would you want to be around hookah smoke if you don't smoke?
Also Almas is her mum's last name and part of erim's middle name. erim almas kaur lally. idk if her mum was muslim bc her massi is amritdhari but there's a lot of rumours going around london (outside of this thread) that she does have muslim family.

There is nothing wrong with getting laser or smoking hookah if that is what you choose to do but it's the fact that she lies about it. And if she hides her Muslim roots/family, that is just even more sad. I am glad more people are starting to realise how fake she is.

IMG_0810.jpg
IMG_0811.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
okay HELLO I'm also from the dead guru gossip thread, I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY. I have read through this entire thread and you guys have made so many points & also are so funny haha

I was the one that posted about erim lying about her body hair in the gg threads. so here's receipts guys ☕
I have followed her from the beginning before she even had 3k followers, we followed each other. but I unfollowed her before she hit 50k because she seemed up her own ass about every little thing, her outfits were ugly as hell, and I noticed how much she started lying. She specifically used to work for Hannah London spa managing their social media at the time so she got free treatments from them. Specifically for her haircuts, hair treatments, eyebrows, and most importantly: laser hair removal treatments. At that time no one gave a flying duck about who she is but she would try to call herself a celebrity. You can see on her family's restaurant's IG page (she was running the socials for the restaurant) she tagged herself and called herself a celebrity from the eriki instagram account whenever she would eat there. She did the same when she was managing the instagram for Hannah London Spa. This was all around the beginning of 2019/end of 2018. She got her entire body lasered and once the hair was gone, I saw on stories and instagram lives that when other girls from her "sisterhood," mostly Sikh girls (this is important because we already struggle with a lot when it comes to culture and body hair and western beauty standards especially when we try to follow faith) were the ones asking about body hair tips. She would always create this completely fake image about herself say that she has no idea any advice on removing hair because she was born hairless so she never had to deal with any of it. And this is from her YouTube video where she clearly states it. But she got her laser done for her whole body at Hannah London Spa and now she just lies to her audience. In my opinion, as a Kaur that is so terrible to try to create such an image when you know your following has so many Kaurs. It's so damaging and ever since I saw her lie about that, I lost all respect and sympathy for this girl. She does not care about sisterhood. She only cares about herself and she uses her audience, whether thats the horny boys who she takes pics for or the girls she pretends to have a bond with but in reality just wants them to worship her as a celebrity above them, for monetary gain and brand deals. she only speaks about Sikh issues when it helps her out and she has proved that time and time again

View attachment 466203
View attachment 466224
She lies about everything but I find it really weird how she claims she was born hairless instead of admitting to laser hair removal. If she’s all about this ‘sisterhood bonding’ then why would she not tell her followers who are insecure about their body hair that she got laser hair removal and too had body hair rather than making them feel more insecure about her ‘hairless’ body?
also, she called herself a celebrity- I’m embarassed for her, who does she think she is 🤣🤣
It annoys me when she complains that people within her culture give her hate- what does she expect when she lies to them and makes herself seem superior to them like making them think she was blessed to be born hairless 🤣
She claims that her blood sweat and tears went into creating this business when it’s clear that she didn’t even think to do a hair oil brand before- when her followers asked her what oil she uses, she randomly came up with a hair oil brand and used her daddys money to start it- no hard work, just privilege

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She lies about everything but I find it really weird how she claims she was born hairless instead of admitting to laser hair removal. If she’s all about this ‘sisterhood bonding’ then why would she not tell her followers who are insecure about their body hair that she got laser hair removal and too had body hair rather than making them feel more insecure about her ‘hairless’ body?
also, she called herself a celebrity- I’m embarassed for her, who does she think she is 🤣🤣
It annoys me when she complains that people within her culture give her hate- what does she expect when she lies to them and makes herself seem superior to them like making them think she was blessed to be born hairless 🤣
exactly!! the worst part is, when she was getting laser done, she was actively promoting hannah london spa (saying she partnered with them as an influencer, but in reality she was working FOR them managing their social media) and she was trying to get her followers to go get treatments at the spa too and say they heard about it from her. But as soon as she quit working for them and got all her laser done, she started to say she is born hairless when anyone asks, as if she was begging her followers for purchasing services a couple of months ago. So first she will try to make money off her following and then she will be dishonest to them and pretend it didn't happen and put on a facade for her new followers. She does not care about sisterhood at all. her entire brand is built on lies and that's why i am a little bit shocked that soooo many people are saying byerim damaged their hair but ultimately I am not surprised that she keeps trying to hide it and call everyone haters.

exactly!! the worst part is, when she was getting laser done, she was actively promoting hannah london spa (saying she partnered with them as an influencer, but in reality she was working FOR them managing their social media) and she was trying to get her followers to go get treatments at the spa too and say they heard about it from her. But as soon as she quit working for them and got all her laser done, she started to say she is born hairless when anyone asks, as if she was begging her followers for purchasing services a couple of months ago. So first she will try to make money off her following and then she will be dishonest to them and pretend it didn't happen and put on a facade for her new followers. She does not care about sisterhood at all. her entire brand is built on lies and that's why i am a little bit shocked that soooo many people are saying byerim damaged their hair but ultimately I am not surprised that she keeps trying to hide it and call everyone haters.
She also claimed that her hair improved because of the byerim oil back in 2016 (I doubt she even thought to have a hair oil brand then) but if you look at the other posts, it’s clear that what helped her hair was the olaplex she used, not her hair oil- I can’t keep up with these lies 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She also claimed that her hair improved because of the byerim oil back in 2016 (I doubt she even thought to have a hair oil brand then) but if you look at the other posts, it’s clear that what helped her hair was the olaplex she used, not her hair oil- I can’t keep up with these lies 🤣
i didn't even notice that about the olaplex! also in a lot of her videos and pictures, the "hair loss" at her hairline still seems apparent. she just hides it well when she does a middle part. so i wouldn't be surprised to find out that her before and after for byerim were exaggerated and/or photoshopped

i also don't think her hair is that healthy. she says its really thick but it doesnt look thick at all. both when she staightens it and it is natural, it is always so flat and there is no body. i have long hair down to my butt and it is really thick and even when i straighten it, it doesnt look flat bc its thick. her hair actually looks naturally thin, or like she doesn't have much of it. it's only long. theres so many other influencers that have stunning hair whose hair looks so healthy and i would rather listen to their hair advice (for example cameliakatoozian or sherrymaldonado)

Reactions: 7
i didn't even notice that about the olaplex! also in a lot of her videos and pictures, the "hair loss" at her hairline still seems apparent. she just hides it well when she does a middle part. so i wouldn't be surprised to find out that her before and after for byerim were exaggerated and/or photoshopped

i also don't think her hair is that healthy. she says its really thick but it doesnt look thick at all. both when she staightens it and it is natural, it is always so flat and there is no body. i have long hair down to my butt and it is really thick and even when i straighten it, it doesnt look flat bc its thick. her hair actually looks naturally thin, or like she doesn't have much of it. it's only long. theres so many other influencers that have stunning hair whose hair looks so healthy and i would rather listen to their hair advice (for example cameliakatoozian or sherrymaldonado)
I thought the same- if you look at this tiktok here, you can see that even if the plait was taken out, her hair would be kind of thin. I think people assume her hair is thick and healthy because of how long it is

Haha, I’m glad this thread has come back to life.
I recently found out that Erim’s Dad’s restaurant was a halal restaurant which I find disgraceful because if she believed in our Guru’s Sikhi as much as she claims; this would be a no go.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s had her hair line lasered and body laser. Her mother was Muslim so Erim is half Muslim but doesn’t talk on it. She tried the whole fitness route as she previously worked at a fitness company before getting fired for stealing she tagged herself in all their posts and her instagram grew from there. I think we can all agree it’s difficult to trust someone who has been so deceiving. This girl has a serious complex and I have a great deal of sympathy towards her. May she find peace with herself without needing to flex for the world. I think people are a lot more forgiving and understanding once you speak your truth and drop the whole ‘sis’ act. It’s 2021, be more real. (Especially for the teenage girls who follow and praise the ground she walks on!!) setting bad examples with breaking lockdown rules!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s had her hair line lasered and body laser. Her mother was Muslim so Erim is half Muslim but doesn’t talk on it. She tried the whole fitness route as she previously worked at a fitness company before getting fired for stealing she tagged herself in all their posts and her instagram grew from there. I think we can all agree it’s difficult to trust someone who has been so deceiving. This girl has a serious complex and I have a great deal of sympathy towards her. May she find peace with herself without needing to flex for the world. I think people are a lot more forgiving and understanding once you speak your truth and drop the whole ‘sis’ act. It’s 2021, be more real. (Especially for the teenage girls who follow and praise the ground she walks on!!) setting bad examples with breaking lockdown rules!
I’m pretty sure her Mum isn’t muslim, I also thought she was but I remembered she mentioned her Amritdhari Massi before

Reactions: 1
I always thought her hairline looked so weird and fake

Reactions: 1
She's one of THE most disingenuous influencers out there, its a disgrace to have her representing Kaurs on social media I'd rather be unrepresented.

HOLY tit i'm so glad i found a thread for erim. I kept posting on the one on gurugossip but it was dead :( I can't stand her AT ALL she keeps shilling her stupid damn hair oil and acts like it's the most revolutionary hair oil in the history of mankind.
And she's constantly photoshopping her waist in alllll her pics and overlining her lips. What happened to being natural lmfaooo. Also there were receipts in the GG thread about how she used to go for laser hair removal, but now she claims that she's naturally hairless. bleeping liar.

Someone also please delete the nazar emoji from her phone, she really acts like putting the nazar emoji after "dad" or "grandma" or whatever the hell makes a difference. This girl has too much free time on her hands, I do not believe for one second that her BYKANJARI business has made 6 figures. Sure girl, with the 5 figures start up capital from your daddy 🥰

I realise I may sound really bitter but god, she has the ability to truly get on my nerves. there's something about her that annoys me to no end.
“By kanjari buisness “oh my god ur hilarious 🤣 love it 🤤😍😍😍😍

View attachment 466203
View attachment 466224

There is so much more I want to comment on idk if I remember all of it haha.

Yes she broke up with the AJ guy before the end of 2019 I believe. But they are definitely broken up
I agree with her dad funding her business. I am pretty sure he bought most, if not all, of the first-launch stock.
She has been trying to monetize her audience with a product before she had an oil to offer. She used to post stories that her nani was oiling her hair and at first she used to answer the questions of people asking about the oils saying theyre just random oils, but then when she got more and more questions, she started saying she is going to be "releasing the recipe" once she realised she can monetise her following. Before the hair stuff, she was trying to be a fitness influencer. Of course now she claims that she only works out like 1x a week and doesn't know much about fitness but back then she was trying to make fitness videos on instagram (obvs they didnt do well and she has deleted them since)
Her teeth are fake. I think what she got done is called bonding from dr. deepak aulak in london.
Her body is completely exaggerated in her instagram pics, here is her on someone else's instagram post that she didn't get to edit. notice how her skin tone isn't white washed either
My god her style is absolutelyyyyyyy terrible. She has no sense of style and her "luxury" bags she buys are either so basic or so ugly. That one beige "Chanel" she has with the strap across the bag to hold it like a clutch looks like a complete fake from those wholesale sites, I have never seen it in Chanel's collections
I also agree that it is soooo wrong for her to say that she dresses modestly in real life but dresses like that for the gram. How is that not fake at all?
Also I don't think she was someone who didn't drink and smoke hookah, at least before. She used to work in clubs for years and went to hookah lounges multiple times a week. Why would you want to be around hookah smoke if you don't smoke?
Also Almas is her mum's last name and part of erim's middle name. erim almas kaur lally. idk if her mum was muslim bc her massi is amritdhari but there's a lot of rumours going around london (outside of this thread) that she does have muslim family.

There is nothing wrong with getting laser or smoking hookah if that is what you choose to do but it's the fact that she lies about it. And if she hides her Muslim roots/family, that is just even more sad. I am glad more people are starting to realise how fake she is.

View attachment 466251View attachment 466252
Oh my god apparently her body hair never grows and she has been blessed lmaoooooooooo you actually have the screen shots of laser wow, eye opener. Why lie about this I don’t get her it’s completely naturally to have body hair.

😳😳

In her more recent you tube videos I’m pretty sure she says she’s a quarter Afghan , the lies about her hair oil and laser is unbelievable lying to all her young fans is wrong . She’s a grabber & that’s it . your cover has been blown Erim. sis this sis that,
SIS should try & tell the truth . Fake as can be, 🙄

Last edited:
She's one of THE most disingenuous influencers out there, its a disgrace to have her representing Kaurs on social media I'd rather be unrepresented.
EXACTLY. She is just another mindy kaling/lilly singh. She doesn't care about Kaurs at all.

idk if i believe she lasered her hairline bc in the front it looks like you would want that part to grow and she fakes trying to say it grew bc of byerim. maybe i can believe if she lasered some baby hairs, i would't doubt that at all.

In her more recent you tube videos I’m pretty sure she says she’s a quarter Afghan , the lies about her hair oil and laser is unbelievable lying to all her young fans is wrong . She’s a grabber & that’s it . your cover has been blown Erim. sis this sis that,
SIS should try & tell the truth . Fake as can be, 🙄
this girl changes her ethnicity every day :ROFLMAO:🍿

what's next erim? u gonna turn half white tomorrow? what's the narrative you're spinning tomorrow to get more attention online?

Why lie about this I don’t get her it’s completely naturally to have body hair.
It's her weird thing about 1) fetishising herself for her male followers and 2) creating an image of herself that is above her female followers. she's better than everyone, didn't you know? :ROFLMAO: she's a CELEBRITY guys

I thought the same- if you look at this tiktok here, you can see that even if the plait was taken out, her hair would be kind of thin. I think people assume her hair is thick and healthy because of how long it is
u can totally see all her split ends in this video :sick:

Last edited:
Haha, I’m glad this thread has come back to life.
I recently found out that Erim’s Dad’s restaurant was a halal restaurant which I find disgraceful because if she believed in our Guru’s Sikhi as much as she claims; this would be a no go.
I’m so glad you mentioned this!!! It just makes very clear the kind of family she comes from, willing to make money over the beliefs they say they hold. Which we can see over and over again by Erim anyway with her “modesty” preference she claims to have but literally wears revealing clothes 24/7 which obvs is easier to become bigger on insta when showing your body, also with her cherry picking when she’s Sikh but will profit off us most the time. She’s a walking contradiction, and looking at the pictures @classytikkamasala - don’t know how to mention sorry - posted it looks like she’s had her lips done too. But no doubt their natural.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.