Erim Kaur #9 Complains and complains, but doesn't realize that she's the human version of a migraine c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not that face LMAO😭
LOL how does she think this is cute? She just looks constipated or like she has done a big, smelly fart! One year with a private lab doesn't mean anything and people shouldn't be impressed by this. It doesn't give her or her untested products any sense of legitimacy. All major beauty brands and conglomerates always work with private labs (it's no big deal or anything special. It's business as usual, AKA, water is wet), and do further work on safe, tested and dermatologically approved products for at least 2-3 years (which is why they won't make your hair fall out, won't give you pimples or disrupt your scalp health).

The end result is safe products that are compliant with regional and national health laws/guidelines (like the EU, Ireland, USA etc.) - that's why you get products cleared for use in the USA, but not in the EU block. Every country has different rules - Irum's products don't seem to be compliant anywhere and that sort of information is always meant to be accessible to the public by law. This is another red flag for all of her products. None of them have any dermatological certification, approval and/or accreditation. She won't get those things either because she hasn't tested anything - they are classed as homemade products. And in this context, homemade is not well-made.

Please, please don't trust a bimbo with heat-damaged hair for advice on hair and beauty - she can barely look after herself! I think it's a miracle that she knows how to get out of bed.

@gossipgirl59 that means so much! I'd love to, I enjoy doing the recaps! I went to school in England, so I hope some of that humour has rubbed off on me! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@gossipgirl59 that means so much! I'd love to, I enjoy doing the recaps! I went to school in England, so I hope some of that humour has rubbed off on me! 🤭
I’ll make a wiki part 3 and if you can edit on it then definitely do (if you want to of course)! Your explanations are a lot better than mine and honestly, I have got a lot of uni work to do 😩 I can’t keep up with erims antics these days.

Negins hair all forward compared to irums dead hair
9400F520-223C-4F0C-BD3C-53FCE17973BB.jpeg
4C17D07F-A283-41E4-9EBD-9600BF47EFD8.jpeg
22D044B1-AD5A-43E1-8726-EA005B9814E7.jpeg
2102B4AC-3230-4421-BBB5-8ED6E7A58F36.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ll make a wiki part 3 and if you can edit on it then definitely do (if you want to of course)! Your explanations are a lot better than mine and honestly, I have got a lot of uni work to do 😩 I can’t keep up with erims antics these days.
Absolutely! I know what you mean...it's like she's manic when it comes to social media and posting every single, banal event from her day, but making out like she only shares/lets us see 10% of her life! I hope that your uni is going well and that you're looking after yourself (uni stress can be so overwhelming).

I have a couple of short explainers - and articles about silicones and sulfates in haircare products. It's for anyone wishing to know more and better understand the absolute word salad nonsense Irum is peddling on social media, to pretend that her products are better than ones made by renowned brands with teams of highly-skilled, experienced scientists across the world.
Just because an influencer on IG uses buzzwords like 'silicone-free' or 'sulphate-free' or 'paraben-free' when talking about products they have made, doesn't mean that they know what those words mean, or that their products are truly safe and dermatologically approved for use, or what it means for you as a person with your own individual hair type and skin profile/health/composition.

Silicones at a glance:
Have long had a rep for being "bad" to hair. In short, they are not. Silicones are used in shampoos, conditioners, make-up and even lipsticks, because they help to lock in moisture for skin and your hair. There are different types of silicones and many of them are scientifically-tested and proven to not be dangerous to our general health. Silicones can also protect your hair from heat by forming a thin, waterproof, protective layer.
The worst they can do, is cause product build-up at your root/hair shaft - particularly for people with thin or fine hair. This is why it's important to properly and regularly wash your scalp with shampoo (and maybe use a silicone-bristled hair brush to gently remove build-up).
If you have sensitive skin or any type of skin disorder (psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis), please be extra careful and use shampoos, conditioners and products that are formulated for sensitive skin, your hair type and have been dermatologically approved by organisations such as the British Skin Foundation, a qualified dermatologist or your doctor.

This article was quite formative and explains it in an easy-to-understand manner: https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/why-is-silicone-bad-for-hair/

John Frieda also has a fantastic explainer: https://www.johnfrieda.com/en-us/bl.../the-real-deal-is-silicone-bad-for-your-hair/

Sulphates at a glance:
These are found in so many products - if it foams when coming into contact with water, it probably has some type of sulphate in it. They are usually found in cleansing products - like shampoo. They aren't dangerous to health, because products containing them have been tested vigorously and we have plenty of studies from across the world to show that they are generally very safe.
Many people worry about sulphates in shampoos because they can dry out scalps or strip away moisture from hair. This is true and very often the case for those with curly hair or hair that is coloured or been chemically straightened or permed.
Shampoos that contain sulphates are very beneficial for people with dandruff or greasy scalps (like Irum), because only such products can manage to thoroughly clean their scalp and balance its health.
Some people may have a skin irritation to sulphates - especially if they have psoriasis or eczema (here you must always look for dermatological approval and get advice from a dermatologist or your doctor).

This article explains it well: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/327013#_noHeaderPrefixedContent

Last edited:
  • Heart
It just reminds me of when I saw her in a shisha lounge with another girl. They spent the majority of their time taking pictures/on their phones, and every time the camera was on Erim, she burst into this “candid” giggle. As so
I have always thought this. I think everyone knows it’s a fake laugh just for the video to look cute. It’s so embarrassing for her

I need to go find the videos of her doing this now 😂
Hahah! I did the same just to back up what I said. But found that stupid video of her with clips on the back of her dress and had to stop. She just pisses me off!
on as the pic or vid was done, her face dropped flat. I watched it happen for about an hour and a half. It was cringe.
No way!! That is hilarious, wish I had that on camera lol!

• Haha
She just posted on her story that she hit her head against the cupboard whilst fighting with her dad on text but she deleted it. I bet she acts like a bratty spoilt kid at her big age of 27

why does her smile make her face go like that
05B90721-67C5-4F9B-811E-C386294F316E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She just posted on her story that she hit her head against the cupboard whilst fighting with her dad on text but she deleted it. I bet she acts like a bratty spoilt kid at her big age of 27

View attachment 1610862
Filler alert (her skin's already starting to sag and show signs of being overstretched from using them)

• Sick
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1610862
She’s a weirdo lmao, a whole laughing stock at this point. At her big age she’s posting this?!

Also ermmm thought you been using your ‘amazing’ products for decades now Eric, so why the incoming bold patch? 🤔🤨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s a weirdo lmao, a whole laughing stock at this point. At her big age she’s posting this?!

Also ermmm thought you been using your ‘amazing’ products for decades now Eric, so why the incoming bold patch? 🤔🤨
Good you have the screenshot!! She always deletes things but we have it all on here 😂

There's NO WAY that is a bump from hitting your head on a cupboard door - it looks like another pimple! (oddly enough in the same area she put the blob of shampoo the other day). If you hit your head (at that angle) on a cupboard door (regardless of it being the door's corner or the door being slightly open or fully closed), you'd cut your skin and draw a little bit of blood. There wouldn't be such a pronounced bump - you'd have a fresh cut because it's very delicate on that side of your forehead/temple area. The redness isn't bruising either - it's very inflamed, irritated and sore skin (like a rash) despite her obviously using a filter and taking a photo of it in front of a window, because she has to lie and pretend that her skin is lighter than it actually is :rolleyes:

1664369426521.png

OMG... She must be really stressed lately. Don't worry guys, next month she's gonna post about how her oil, shampoo and conditioner grew back her bald patch.

• Haha
OMG... She must be really stressed lately. Don't worry guys, next month she's gonna post about how her oil, shampoo and conditioner grew back her bald patch.
Either she’s stressed or her products are causing the bald patches. I think it’s the latter 😂😂

• Haha
So the poor hijabi girl that erim seems to be dragging around everywhere nowadays is her "social media marketing manager" (hopefully she's actually paid in £ and not with freebie products/events only) She seems to have quite a big following on ig with over 60k followers and seems like she's done well career wise, started working as a teacher at 17! No idea what made her want to work for someone like erim! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220928-190533_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
So the poor hijabi girl that erim seems to be dragging around everywhere nowadays is her "social media marketing manager" (hopefully she's actually paid in £ and not with freebie products/events only) She seems to have quite a big following on ig with over 60k followers and seems like she's done well career wise, started working as a teacher at 17! No idea what made her want to work for someone like erim! 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1611761
Ooo how interesting!
She looks quite nice from the limited bits we can see of her.
Whats her insta handle?
Who else does Eric have working for her?!

Ooo how interesting!
She looks quite nice from the limited bits we can see of her.
Whats her insta handle?
Who else does Eric have working for her?!
She does seem nice from her own insta too. Thezainabfaizal
No idea who else works for her.

Also, primark finally noticed erim constantly tagging them multiple times a week! She got her #gifted clothes from them finally after begging them for years!

Screenshot_20220928-185818_Story Saver.jpg

Screenshot_20220928-185841_Story Saver.jpg

• Sick
She does seem nice from her own insta too. Thezainabfaizal
No idea who else works for her.

Also, primark finally noticed erim constantly tagging them multiple times a week! She got her #gifted clothes from them finally after begging them for years!

View attachment 1611864

View attachment 1611865
Why did she have to say “in a size 6” for? I feel like she just wants to show off how skinny she is 🥺🥺🥺 Well, here’s some news for you sis, your head looks massive compared to your body

• Haha
Why did she have to say “in a size 6” for? I feel like she just wants to show off how skinny she is 🥺🥺🥺 Well, here’s some news for you sis, your head looks massive compared to your body
She loves banging on about her size and the fact she's constantly starving herself

Claims not to listen to punjabi music yet constantly uses it for her tiktoks!!

• Haha
She got that excited for free clothes from....Primark? Of all brands. I'd understand the excitement if it were a brand like Superdry or even Hobbs, but Primark? What happened to her big-girl-boss-witch-CEO image? Ahh yes..it's all a facade. She may be a size 6 but she's well on track to developing osteoporosis at a very early age, premature ageing and losing her hair; in this case the juice is most definitely not worth the squeeze!

1664394573993.png

No we can't tell because all the filler and Botox makes her face look super long - like a camel's. I agree! Her hair looks extremely thin and weighed down with products; like a rat's tail. Also why is her wearing a blue striped shirt triggering? Is she trying to throw shade at Holocaust survivors? Because that's the first thing I think of whenever I see blue vertical striped shirts (of any kind; I'm German so we had a lot of education about it/our history). The only thing 'triggering' in that pathetic video is her fake pick-me laugh and how disgustingly greasy and oily her hair looks

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.