Erim Kaur #9 Complains and complains, but doesn't realize that she's the human version of a migraine c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£25 for a S&C? 😂 does she think she can compete with oloplex ☠

Offcourse she went back to the squatting story.

Thank you for joining! and giving us the update!!

Reactions: 8
£25 for a S&C? 😂 does she think she can compete with oloplex ☠

Offcourse she went back to the squatting story.

Thank you for joining! and giving us the update!!
£50 for a set 💀💀 you have to be an idiot if your paying them prices

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Fair enough if she didn’t know that people would be wearing Asianwear - weird that she didn’t know but I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt. BUT why has she turned up to a formal event (the girl with the kid and others in the background were dressed very formally) in a plain black jumper dress and sliders??? I know she likes to get her toes out but she’s got plenty of nicer shoes and heels. No regard for the dress code or the hosts whatsoever.
She looks so cheap! The way she will go on and on about having so many Asian clothes, that she gives them away (isn't she so charitable and kind?), but turn up to an event wearing this. Even if she didn't get the memo, she could have worn really nice jewellery, accessories and done something different with her hair and make-up. She just looks like every basic on a Friday/Saturday night out

Guys I joined the zoom, it was so dead:

- There was only 50 people in the zoom call, even though she makes out like it’s so exclusive and that 100 people try to join

- She started dissing big brands like L’Oréal and garnier for being only 98% naturally derived as if they aren’t professional expert brands and that she’s better

- She said that her hair used to be curly but is now naturally straight because her hair is so long that the curls have stretched 💀💀 what is this logic

- Her packaging is so uncreative, they are literally big versions of the byerim oil bottles. The bottles are definitely from Aliexpress too

- Her shampoo and conditioner is £25 each, bloody hell

- She kept saying how stressed she is and that she feels sick because it launches 30th sept. Just non stop complaining

- She started shouting “OH MY GOD stop baiting my out” to someone who asked about her secret scalp scrub

- She started talking about how she wore hand me downs when she was younger, she was squatting in a one bedroom house with her family, has no mum to support her and no money from her dad. Basically trying to manipulate her poor audience

- A girl told erim that she inspired them to start a business and she looked so unimpressed 💀

That was pretty much it. She said her usual waffle that she’s changed the hair care game and all that 🥱
You legend thank you for this! ❤ 50 people!? Out of the thousands who follow and admire her? That is....really quite pathetic! I've seen smaller skincare brands on IG have a higher audience attendance from a last-minute IG live!

I think it's hilarious she's mudslinging big beauty brands - no product is ever 100% naturally derived because it's then too concentrated and can end up damaging hair, instead of nurturing/caring for it. Plus we have to think of things like shelf life, how long a product lasts, if it lathers well in the shower and how well it cleanses your scalp. It's the same reason why lots of supplements are never 100% the vitamin or mineral they are - it needs to pass stability tests. The fact that Irum doesn't know this, shows how thick she is, and if she worked with an actual science team, they would have told her this!

Curls don't go away no matter the hair length. Maybe they'll loosen out, but never go dead straight. Sis can't even be honest about her constantly straightening her hair. If you are born with curly hair, it'll always be curly. She doesn't even know how to look after her hair when it's straightened, let alone curly.

£50 for a shampoo and conditioner is ridiculous. Even the big brands don't charge people this much. She's made two more untested and unregulated products, jacked up the price and is out to steal money from people. You can buy tested, dermatologically safe and trusted haircare products for much less. In my country people are paying up to £500 a month for electricity - who has money to spend on Irum's tat?
She is dumb; dumber than anything I've seen!

Last edited:
She said that her hair used to be curly but is now naturally straight because her hair is so long that the curls have stretched 💀💀 what is this logic
200w (1).gif

what about the people who have longer hair than her that is curly? idk if my hair is longer than hers but it's half way down my butt, blunt cut not layers not even those weir long pieces erim has in the front of her face, and i have 2c/3a curls. and i'm 100% punjabi. of course it's even more curlier if i had layers but even with just one length the curls do come out when clean. nourished, and taken care of. when i used to apply heat to my hair a lot and use products that were not good for my hair, my curls were almost gone. i needed to add protein back into my hair and care for it without heat and now it is lush. my bff is also a curly hair stylist, she was the one who helped me revive my curls after the damage, and she sees clients come in all the time who naturally have curly hair but lose their curls due to damage. even clients who have hair much longer than erim and the change in texture is never due to the length.

View attachment 1571393

what about the people who have longer hair than her that is curly? idk if my hair is longer than hers but it's half way down my butt, blunt cut not layers not even those weir long pieces erim has in the front of her face, and i have 2c/3a curls. and i'm 100% punjabi. of course it's even more curlier if i had layers but even with just one length the curls do come out when clean. nourished, and taken care of. when i used to apply heat to my hair a lot and use products that were not good for my hair, my curls were almost gone. i needed to add protein back into my hair and care for it without heat and now it is lush. my bff is also a curly hair stylist, she was the one who helped me revive my curls after the damage, and she sees clients come in all the time who naturally have curly hair but lose their curls due to damage. even clients who have hair much longer than erim and the change in texture is never due to the length.
Erim knows nothing about how hair works. Her curls being gone is a sign of DAMAGE, it’s not because her hair is long. She’s such an idiot, why do people trust her when it comes to haircare??

Tell me that isn’t the ali express 43p bottles 💀
B1BD3A88-811D-4AFD-88DC-CDF4E84B6A31.jpeg
3A5AC029-FAAC-4D13-AA2E-A8C27830C5D2.jpeg

Also, it doesn’t make sense that she keeps covering her friends face on her insta because she’s too “precious” to show when she was literally showing her friend on the zoom call??
84C4D9EF-F66B-4626-B386-8969CA838EBE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
LOLOL Gossipgirl59 I joined her stupid zoom call too just to hear her talk crap about changing the hair game. She was not impressed by that girl for saying Erim was inspiring her to open her own business. Because the girl said “if you (Erim) can do it so can I” LOLOL and knowing narcissist Erim, she took that as a low blow. Now Erim will make videos in the next few days talking about how hard it is and not everyone can just do this.
Also this other girl asked if it’s a leave in conditioner and Erim responded yes. But using regular conditioner as a leave in can actually damage, dry, and create build up. So idk what she’s talking about. Also how is it 100% natural. That’s cappppppppp she couldn’t said 99.9 and saved herself the embarrassment. No way people would buy and ruin their hair and scalp.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also this other girl asked if it’s a leave in conditioner and Erim responded yes. But using regular conditioner as a leave in can actually damage, dry, and create build up. So idk what she’s talking about. Also how is it 100% natural. That’s cappppppppp she couldn’t said 99.9 and saved herself the embarrassment. No way people would buy and ruin their hair and scalp.
Hahaha we should have trolled her together 😉

And I completely forgot she said that. So her conditioner is a “leave in conditioner” too 🙄🙄 I really don’t trust this product. Also, 100% natural doesn’t mean it’s good! Is this girl stupid?

Why does her hair look so thin here
8F69F0AC-B907-4638-9659-D5A50784A831.jpeg

She kills the mood wherever she goes. Her friends are so lucky to be around her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Yes!!! I’ve noticed the thin hair too. Even when she kept pushing her hair back with her fingers. It was just strands of hair and she was using all her fingers to move those strands.

• Wow
See what I mean? She acts like soo many people wanted to join but only 50 people were on there. Out of the 50, probably only 10 were interacting with her. It was actually kind of awkward, I wouldn’t say erim is good at speaking with people like she thinks she is. She needs to work on her facial expressions and her answers are always so dumb 💀 someone asked her what brands she used to use before and she said every brand because she gatekeeps the good ones
46191CD5-70CC-4112-8F87-2CE9B4C69A79.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

And I completely forgot she said that. So her conditioner is a “leave in conditioner” too 🙄🙄 I really don’t trust this product. Also, 100% natural doesn’t mean it’s good! Is this girl stupid?

View attachment 1571992

View attachment 1571993
My goodness look how limp and lifeless her hair looks! There's no lustre or healthy fullness in it and that's shocking for someone claiming to be a hair and beauty 'expert.' LOL 200 attendees, but only 50 people turned up! 😂
Look at the contrast of how colourful and joyful everyone else's outfits look, to Irum's plain cheap-looking black dress and how dull she looks. She sticks out and not in a very good way. Imagine attending someone's wedding and looking so sour-faced - you'd feel embarrassed! How is not listening to your ethnic music considered to be a 'cool' quirk or flex? She makes a big deal out of really pointless things, that no one cares about.
You're all right about using regular conditioner as leave-in. You shouldn't do this, as there are special types of leave-in conditioner (especially for those with very curly and/or Afro hair). It's grim to see how Irum tries to make her products have an all-purpose edge to them, when they aren't good for anything. I wouldn't even pour her products down the toilet - they might end up killing marine life!

Last edited:
  • Haha

View attachment 1571992

View attachment 1571993
idgi, did she know she was going to a wedding?? and chose to show up in a forever 21 bodycon dress lol

• Haha
idgi, did she know she was going to a wedding?? and chose to show up in a forever 21 bodycon dress lol
She said it was a 1st bday party. Just makes me laugh coz it shows she has no clue who these people are if she didn’t even know the dress code

Not the biggest pick me girl calling others pick me
DC6F9827-881D-4FB1-80CE-FF48E28DF8A9.jpeg

• Haha

- There was only 50 people in the zoom call, even though she makes out like it’s so exclusive and that 100 people try to join

- She started dissing big brands like L’Oréal and garnier for being only 98% naturally derived as if they aren’t professional expert brands and that she’s better

- She said that her hair used to be curly but is now naturally straight because her hair is so long that the curls have stretched 💀💀 what is this logic

- Her packaging is so uncreative, they are literally big versions of the byerim oil bottles. The bottles are definitely from Aliexpress too

- She kept saying how stressed she is and that she feels sick because it launches 30th sept. Just non stop complaining

- She started shouting “OH MY GOD stop baiting my out” to someone who asked about her secret scalp scrub

- She started talking about how she wore hand me downs when she was younger, she was squatting in a one bedroom house with her family, has no mum to support her and no money from her dad. Basically trying to manipulate her poor audience

- A girl told erim that she inspired them to start a business and she looked so unimpressed 💀

That was pretty much it. She said her usual waffle that she’s changed the hair care game and all that 🥱
Ah thanks for joining it @Gossip

ah thanks for joining it and letting us all know @gossipgirl59 ❤ Sorry you had to sit through her and boring narc bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said it was a 1st bday party. Just makes me laugh coz it shows she has no clue who these people are if she didn’t even know the dress code

Not the biggest pick me girl calling others pick me View attachment 1572256
no bc its the way they are both sitting there and having the convo of "ok im gonna comment this so now u reply to me and comment this" absolutely zero life (yasmin is the girl she has been hanging out with all weekend)

Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 20.59.36.png

Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 21.02.06.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.