Erim Kaur #9 Complains and complains, but doesn't realize that she's the human version of a migraine c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol! How deluded.
She thinks she’s like Kim K and Huda Beauty etc 😂🤦‍♀️🤡 but what she overlooks is how much everyone hates her unlike Kim K/Hudabeauty there’s nothing likeable or relatable with psycho, desperate, twisted, lying beg Irum

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg guys is there anyway one of you saw or can retrieve a deleted story of hers from earlier this morning? This weirdo posted a story stating she was waiting at the train station and was invited to sit on a table with a couple (husband & wife). She said that she was invited by the husband and joined them, then when the wife left he tried to chat her up. Lmao obvs lies but she’s deleted it now probs coz she knows she sounded like a dumb duck and made herself look like the biggest beg/pick me bleep but pleaseee I hope some of you saw & screenshotted. She claimed to excuse herself by saying to the husband she only speaks Spanish, so did he invite you over in Spanish too then you beg? 🤥How many times are we gonna see you lie Eric?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg guys is there anyway one of you saw or can retrieve a deleted story of hers from earlier this morning? This weirdo put a story stating she was waiting at the train station and was invited to sit on a table with a couple (husband & wife). She said that she was invited by the husband and joined them, then when the wife left he tried to chat her up. Lmao obvs lies but she’s deleted it now probs coz she sounded like a dumb duck and made herself look like the biggest beg/pick me bleep but pleaseee I hope some of you saw & screenshotted
LOLL wtf? I didn't see it but maybe check on waragainstinstagrammers? She's so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LOLL wtf? I didn't see it but maybe check on waragainstinstagrammers? She's so weird
I can’t see it I’m hoping someone else on here saw or can find it! This is another reason for this abs mockery to get cancelled. Atleast make you lies believable, desperate attempt by her to appear desirable. Eric you look like a 40 year old man with a tattooed hairline no one fancies you x

Reactions: 8
Omg guys is there anyway one of you saw or can retrieve a deleted story of hers from earlier this morning? This weirdo posted a story stating she was waiting at the train station and was invited to sit on a table with a couple (husband & wife). She said that she was invited by the husband and joined them, then when the wife left he tried to chat her up. Lmao obvs lies but she’s deleted it now probs coz she knows she sounded like a dumb duck and made herself look like the biggest beg/pick me bleep but pleaseee I hope some of you saw & screenshotted. She claimed to excuse herself by saying to the husband she only speaks Spanish, so did he invite you over in Spanish too then you beg? 🤥How many times are we gonna see you lie Eric?
What an actual weirdo, she needs help

How can a hairbrush add shine to your hair?? It’s just meant to brush your hair and clearly it don’t brush yours very well as it’s still frizzy af
4787ABE1-2AA3-4824-B22E-52910B36667C.jpeg

Not her searching fable and mane. I bet she’s so jealous of their success. I’m surprised tattle isn’t one of the tabs
D57CF0C7-02BC-4ED9-9D24-BA7508DAD99F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw that! Kicking myself for not screenshotting it, but she lies so much, I guess we have become normalised to it!

Apparently there was no seats at the station and the guy invited her to sit next to the couple, without asking his missus' permission.

She said that when she sat down she faced away from the couple to give them privacy

And then pretty much everything else you said!

And on the train, there was a group of men eating sausages loudly!!!

Why do these things always and only happens to Irum? 😂

Absolutely ridiculous, the amount of lies she posts.

The worse one for me, was when a school girl overheard a group of older girls in the toilets talking about her hair oil and DM'ed her about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤥🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
bro i swear to god she is actually another level of stupid. "choti" literally means short or small meanwhile shortie/shawtee is a slang word for cute girl/girl friend. im sorry but when in punjabi language do u hear someone call their SO choti as an endearing nick name???? her electra complex truly runs through every cell in her being

bro i swear to god she is actually another level of stupid. "choti" literally means short or small meanwhile shortie/shawtee is a slang word for cute girl/girl friend. im sorry but when in punjabi language do u hear someone call their SO choti as an endearing nick name???? her electra complex truly runs through every cell in her being
Saving the tiktok in case her dumb ass deletes it. Why’s her foundation so white too

• Haha
  • Sick
quoting hindi rather than punjabi 💀

• Haha
Anyone joining her zoom tomorrow? Isn’t this “exclusive” zoom easy to join?? She has 250k followers but strugglers to get people to even be on a zoom with her 😭

• Haha
Yeah I understand what you mean re; these horrible abusive predatory men online but she attracts that cos of her online behaviour. Surely, if we’re talking about the dangers of it here on this thread - I’m sure her close people/management would warn her. But, she seems to enjoy it and thrive off that attention and gets worse. I’m sure she’s aware of the danger involved but she’s that twisted and sick inside I think she’d love that kind of man/attention. Sickening and scary it us to us but with her I’m not so sure she’d find it as bad.
PS - I’m so sorry for the typos in my posts, my autocorrect is just terrible at times!
You're so right. I think she believes that any attention on her/towards her is good. Don't worry about the typos (English is my second language, so I don't come down so hard on that sort of thing). It's very ego-centric of her to think that her face and (awful) hair can sell her products - she looks unwell, malnourished and very tired in every video/photo (I think it's why she filters them all to death). Why would anyone go to her for hair and beauty advice? Sis can't even wear the right foundation colour and pops a hip to give the illusion of curves!
Her lack of using models will come back to bite her badly - she is very out of touch with modern consumers and how brands work. I couldn't find her made-up story of being hit on by a married man (poor Irum: always the target), but managed to find the ones about the German men eating sausages (I had to laugh: it's such a stereotype of Germans) and how she rang her godmother for help. Didn't she say that she grew up without ANY women in her family? Another one of Irum's lies debunked! I also laughed at how she gave her first employee a keyring at the first party - a pretty poor present from someone whose father pays her bills and allegedly runs a 6-figure business!

Will anyone join the Zoom? We love a mole!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What an actual weirdo, she needs help

How can a hairbrush add shine to your hair?? It’s just meant to brush your hair and clearly it don’t brush yours very well as it’s still frizzy af
View attachment 1569173

Not her searching fable and mane. I bet she’s so jealous of their success. I’m surprised tattle isn’t one of the tabs View attachment 1569177
Omgggg lol looking at fable & mane to copy them - what an absolute loser

• Haha
No Punjabi ever refers to a cute girl "Choti", never ever. (Small in Punjabi is "Nikki" anyways).
quoting hindi rather than punjabi 💀
Didn't she mention she doesn't even speak Punjabi? Her knowledge of Punjabi language and culture is extremely poor.

Last edited:
No Punjabi ever refers to a cute girl "Choti", never ever. (Small in Punjabi is "Nikki" anyways).

Didn't she mention she doesn't even speak Punjabi? Her knowledge of Punjabi language and culture is extremely poor.
she just knows chawlee and rowtee

• Haha
Fair enough if she didn’t know that people would be wearing Asianwear - weird that she didn’t know but I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt. BUT why has she turned up to a formal event (the girl with the kid and others in the background were dressed very formally) in a plain black jumper dress and sliders??? I know she likes to get her toes out but she’s got plenty of nicer shoes and heels. No regard for the dress code or the hosts whatsoever.

Attachments

• Sick
Guys I joined the zoom, it was so dead:

- There was only 50 people in the zoom call, even though she makes out like it’s so exclusive and that 100 people try to join

- She started dissing big brands like L’Oréal and garnier for being only 98% naturally derived as if they aren’t professional expert brands and that she’s better

- She said that her hair used to be curly but is now naturally straight because her hair is so long that the curls have stretched 💀💀 what is this logic

- Her packaging is so uncreative, they are literally big versions of the byerim oil bottles. The bottles are definitely from Aliexpress too

- Her shampoo and conditioner is £25 each, bloody hell

- She kept saying how stressed she is and that she feels sick because it launches 30th sept. Just non stop complaining

- She started shouting “OH MY GOD stop baiting my out” to someone who asked about her secret scalp scrub

- She started talking about how she wore hand me downs when she was younger, she was squatting in a one bedroom house with her family, has no mum to support her and no money from her dad. Basically trying to manipulate her poor audience

- A girl told erim that she inspired them to start a business and she looked so unimpressed 💀

That was pretty much it. She said her usual waffle that she’s changed the hair care game and all that 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.