Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably one of her dads sleazy friends who stays off insta 🤢

Interesting that Dan has a Lamborghini in his IG profile photo and she did a story recently sat in one.

Maybe Dan is her sugar daddy or something 😉
You know tell that dans is a loser who spends his time commenting on erim’s insta posts. I very much doubt that is his lambo 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

You know tell that dans is a loser who spends his time commenting on erim’s insta posts. I very much doubt that is his lambo 😂
he's on the £2 per roll, bet the last pinned comment was paid for
won't see him again 💀 😂

Hes always out of the country, don't think its him
he wasn't out of the country when Erim was in the Lamborghini recently, he went after that

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

dare you to message that dans guy and ask him if he's paid for or a bot account created by Erim
see if he really is a "loser" or just completely fake and not an actual person :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can you imagine her poor assistant on £2ph reTaking this for the 1000 x just so she can get a fake candid “I’m better than you” shot x 😤😖

why is everything about her behaviour problematic and psychotic

She doesn’t follow the girls she hangs around with who defend her on Twitter either, it’s so strange why wouldn’t you be she your friend to follow you

Reactions: 3
She’s trying to prove so hard that she has friends it’s actually more funny than her not having any 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Just came across this. Her branding is all wrong. She’s built it entirely on herself which is so risky. Also the weird claims about hair growth discredit her entire brand. Oil isn’t going to grow your hair that’s a fact. It may make the condition of your hair look healthier but it’s not growing your hair. Her hair looks great but that’s down to genetics not oil she’s selling at a premium price. She should have started off small with affordable products and then increased her line. I actually feel sorry for her. She’s probably invested so much money into this she’s in too deep now so can’t back out.

Reactions: 6
Guys I'm dying so my sister replied to her story about her bun saying that hairstyle can damage your hair, cause breakages and split ends etc and she legit replied "Awww".

HUN? AWWW TO WHAT?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so obvious that hello fresh content is pre-recorded. If hello fresh is actually that good then how come she still knows how to make nothing but pasta

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.