Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Friends since year 7”, “friends since reception”, “friends since uni days”, “friends since I went dentist”- just stfu and admit you got no friends. Who are your closest friends and who are you friends with in the influencer industry?? No one. Now your going to pretend your assistant is your friend

She does all this but someone still asked her if she has any friends the other day in her Q&A. And of course she said they too “precious” to show and it’s private. So embarrassing 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Friends since year 7”, “friends since reception”, “friends since uni days”, “friends since I went dentist”- just stfu and admit you got no friends. Who are your closest friends and who are you friends with in the influencer industry?? No one. Now your going to pretend your assistant is your friend

She does all this but someone still asked her if she has any friends the other day in her Q&A. And of course she said they too “precious” to show and it’s private. So embarrassing 😂
For real this is all the compete with the Kim Mann parv gen the new influencers who genuinely have strong female networks and don’t need to keep ramming it down our throats…

AE4DB373-0DFB-4992-8D9B-2FD276CF2791.jpeg

let’s add this to the list of things that never happened, narc lightening strikes again. I don’t think she realises how far fetched these lies are, so yes I guess perception really is crazy thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2089805

let’s add this to the list of things that never happened, narc lightening strikes again. I don’t think she realises how far fetched these lies are, so yes I guess perception really is crazy thing.
She’s so desperate to be famous it’s ridiculous.

this whole fake mean girl video in Dubai is projection and deflection because she was called out by parv for being a proper mean girl that same week. Even if it actually happened, watching someone take sexual videos of themselves on a tripod on the beach is flippin weird OFC people will watch especially in an Islamic city like Dubai!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never seen them there and I should know as I live near by. Why do you think they go there?
I think she goes to brent sikh centre (ramgarhia centre). Wouldnt be surprised if she herself spread’s rumours to big herself up more like hey did you know erim goes to the Mayfair gurdwara?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so desperate to be famous it’s ridiculous.

this whole fake mean girl video in Dubai is projection and deflection because she was called out by parv for being a proper mean girl that same week. Even if it actually happened, watching someone take sexual videos of themselves on a tripod on the beach is flippin weird OFC people will watch especially in an Islamic city like Dubai!!!
she could do the same in Blackpool and have the same audience,

Reactions: 3
She cannot pitch her products for the life of her. “It’s innovative, trust me guys”- HOW is it innovative?? You dumb witch. Explain properly

I hate the baby voice she does and why does she suddenly have a lisp

• Haha
  • Sick
Her latest tik tok is bull tit. As if they used electric trimmers on her hair when her dad took her to the barbers… give us proof. She had ladies in her family? Surely if they can do hair treatments they equally would’ve stopped her from going to the barbers… also how is it the exact same formula when she says the ingredients are now sourced from an aliens ass hole ? ( okay I am exaggerating there) lol

• Haha
She cannot pitch her products for the life of her. “It’s innovative, trust me guys”- HOW is it innovative?? You dumb witch. Explain properly

I hate the baby voice she does and why does she suddenly have a lisp
View attachment 2092682
An almost 30 year old woman doing a baby voice to 100s of let’s be real strangers….

Makes me cringe, I could understand doing it to your boyfried/girlfriend/partner in private you know, when it’s just the two of you. Im pretty confident in saying even doing this to your friends would be awkward

Her latest tik tok is bull tit. As if they used electric trimmers on her hair when her dad took her to the barbers… give us proof. She had ladies in her family? Surely if they can do hair treatments they equally would’ve stopped her from going to the barbers… also how is it the exact same formula when she says the ingredients are now sourced from an aliens ass hole ? ( okay I am exaggerating there) lol
Her story is all lies

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh really?? Product performance is everything and not branding? Well lucky she aint got tit to worry about as she has none lmao wastgyal
Urgh she uses so many words yet doesn't say anything meaningful or educational or of value. It's a load of hot air and a waste of words. Her branding is forgettable, old-fashioned, pretentious and dull: just like her. Her products are untested and she uses her own profile as a marketing conveyor belt for them. No major brand is coming out with scalp scrubs for a very good reason, which I won't say in case it helps her and her dodgy father. They're either being completely pulled or gradually phased out for what's coming in from South Korea and Japan. It's hilarious how Bobblehead Eric thinks she's done something "innovative" with hers - watch how it irritates the bejesus out of people's scalp skin. Just like her untested hair oil, shampoo and conditioner!

Before she deletes it
Omg she’s been caught lying again. I don’t get why she has to exaggerate her story so much. Yes your mum died and your dad had custody but I’m sure you still had normal haircuts from hairdressers. Why would he take you to barbers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.