Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parv had said on one of her lives a few days ago that she was leaving everything with erim and she’s filing for a restraining order anyways so she hopefully leaves her, her mum and all her friends alone for once
Ahh I didn’t know about the restraining order? But good on her for being the mature one and doing things properly rather than dropping down to Erims level

Reactions: 6
I’m not surprised she’s not going to this event. Or maybe the event organisers have stepped her down.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the permission to make another thread for serena moderator are you?

I don’t have the permission anyway.

Serena is not innocent here. If she arranged it within 24 hours that’s even worse.

Do you not see that them giving this childish beef a platform benefits them. The beef doesn’t give anyone any business knowledge or insights it’s pure childish first world issues.

The only benefit to them is more views for THEM.

It’s not a professional or decent thing to do. It only brings them both down even more.

Look at the comments underneath her post. 90% agree with me but she keeps deleting.

Can’t they get better refined guests?

Parv speaks like a 12 year old. The whole thing is immature and they need better guests.

And yes I’m staying here to discuss them because they aired this.

Parv had said on one of her lives a few days ago that she was leaving everything with erim and she’s filing for a restraining order anyways so she hopefully leaves her, her mum and all her friends alone for once
This most likely isn't true, it really isn't easy to get a restraining order.

As if erim cancelled her event looool

Reactions: 4
These little girls love throwing around restraining orders and legal jargon they are so childish.

They don’t even award those to dangerous stalkers.

Reactions: 3
parv is deffo super immature but it does show so much more on parv's character that she repeatedly reached out to erim to squash the beef yet erim stays making indirects with her content. erim is a narcissist, this beef fuels her will to live. it gives her meaning. while parv is just having a silly lil time 😜:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
These little girls love throwing around restraining orders and legal jargon they are so childish.

They don’t even award those to dangerous stalkers.
Yeah this is what i was gonna say. They won't even give an abuser a restraining order, it's so so so difficult to get one

Reactions: 2
Yeah this is what i was gonna say. They won't even give an abuser a restraining order, it's so so so difficult to get one
I do hate when influencers assume the police will drop everything and do anything for them, especially princess Erim

This lady hira is accusing parv of trying to own Birmingham and stopping people from going to her friends event.

Leave your friend to fight her own battles.

You have two kids go and parent them leave your friend and this childish parv to fight it out.

This is all so pathetic.

Reactions: 1
This most likely isn't true, it really isn't easy to get a restraining order.

As if erim cancelled her event looool
I’ve got restraining orders before and it wasn’t difficult if you have enough evidence of harassment

Erims wiki has been updated, I forgot how crazy she was until I was writing it and remembered 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got restraining orders before and it wasn’t difficult if you have enough evidence of harassment
Me too and it was against a raging narcissist like Erim. Judges can quickly spit patterned dysfunctional behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.