Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Egrim needs to get a life...I thought owners of 6-figure businesses would not have time to be so petty!
Erim, Petty?! Never!

on a serious note though, I watched the podcast and she came across well. Interesting about the podcast with erim. It’s the story how Erim said she made up the whole doing it for the sisters as a business move and not genuine.

I would hope Erim grows up a bit instead of targeting other influencers, creating fake accounts and reviews.

Reactions: 5
Erim may think this as a win for her by cancelling parvs Primark event but doesn’t realise she’s the one who’s taken the biggest L here! 😂
---
Also, about followers… it’s funny how she’s hidden her followers list so we can’t see the bots she’s buying but Parv has her followers list open and we can see she has genuine real humans following her and she clearly doesn’t have to hide that

Reactions: 4
NARC!!!! She knows damn well what has happened and what she has done!

View attachment 2225450View attachment 2225459View attachment 2225460
the subtle mention that she’s 27 too made me laugh

also I was watching parvs live last night with serena and Dee, and funnily enough someone named “Zainab” joined, now it might me anyone but just thought of erims assistant but who knows

And this is her comment on serenas post of Parvs podcast over on instagram

can I also just say, serena is beautiful and also a punjabi influencer, who has her own business and day job and podcast with her fiancé and she is constantly showing support for other punjabi/brown girls. Again just shows the difference

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
the subtle mention that she’s 27 too made me laugh

also I was watching parvs live last night with serena and Dee, and funnily enough someone named “Zainab” joined, now it might me anyone but just thought of erims assistant but who knows

And this is her comment on serenas post of Parvs podcast over on instagram

can I also just say, serena is beautiful and also a punjabi influencer, who has her own business and day job and podcast with her fiancé and she is constantly showing support for other punjabi/brown girls. Again just shows the difference
Erim definitely wrote that from her assistants account. This Zainab needs a wake up call.

erim 100% wrote that comment on behalf of zainab Faisal.

must be paying this assistant a bit more then £2 an hour 😂 maybe £3 at a push.

isn’t this the same assistant that erim outed her search history?

The damage control is real here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a stupid and naive woman her assistant Zainab is. She will eventually realise how evil Erim is and will leave her, just like how all her ex employees left too.

I found it funny that the comment Zainab left on Instagram to defend Erim is very similar to the negative reviews left on Thaari’s trustpilot and is also very similar to the accounts with 0 followers that are defending Erim. I underlined where it is the same. They all make the same dead point that Parv makes her oil in the kitchen (Erim you dumb crab, did your grandma not make it in the kitchen too?)

It is obvious that only Erim and Zainab are writing these negative reviews and fake comments about Parv.

Zainab is also stupid because she says Parv being 22 is not an excuse and that she should grow up but then goes on to mention that Erim is 27 and not much older 😂 make it make sense

P.S I am 99% sure that Erim is 28, not 27. I remember so clearly that she used to keep saying 1995 baby and it’s probably somewhere on these threads that she’s 28. So now Erim and her assistant are lying about her age? I wouldn’t be surprised because Erim does refer to herself as mid twenties 😂😂

A7096984-5282-4C30-B2BF-C75F1F69C697.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
ByErim Limited's latest accounts, filed 31st May 2023:

- They show one debtor who owes £300, because the rest of the business assets have been transferred to ByErim Global FZCO Dubai on 31st August 2022
- They're filleted accounts (as they were for the 2020/21 year). This means profit and loss figures don't have to be disclosed, making any claims of her business being 6/7 figures impossible to validate.
- Filleted accounts are in the process of being phased out, requiring UK companies to disclose profit and loss on their company returns: https://www.icaew.com/technical/cor...aap/uk-gaap-faqs/small-company-filing-options. Had the transfer to Dubai not happened, there would have been a point in the future where - by law - she would have to disclose the profit and loss for us all to see. The Dubai move lowers taxation and avoids the need to disclose this information, making it impossible to substantiate turnover and profit claims.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Zainab is also stupid because Parvs primark event was also going towards a good cause and Erim shut it down completely. So I do not care if Erims event is donating to a charity too

And how can you diss Parv for deleting comments about her when Erim is not even addressing it, blocking people that aren’t defending her and has limited her comment section??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shame on you Zainab; doing Erim's dirty work while she sits back and acts like she did nothing. "Your parent" - rude! It is mother! Erim went after Parv's MOTHER! Erim sits around capitalising off her own mother's death, but has the gall to attack another person's mother. Make it make sense sis!

1686227116602.png

Reactions: 4
Not on topic but does anyone find that dee abit annoying. He doesnt let serena talk in any if their podcasts and sometimes comes across as a major simpleton and rambles on. Does my man not have any of his own gigs to champion instead of hijacking his mrs

Erim is 28, not 27! How is she lying about her age now?

View attachment 2225813
I knew she was 28 😂😂 Why is she randomly lying about her age now 😭😭😭 so embarrassing

But we have to remember this is the same woman who used to exaggerate how young her dad is and that people think he’s her boyfriend 🤢🤢. She would say he’s in his 40s when he turned 50

Last edited:
  • Sick
Also who remembers her “friend” Ramona/Raniandco? Well seems like Erims unfollowed both her personal and business account. I wonder what happened there. Did she get her use out of her and now no longer needs her?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.