Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is so predictable: feign a headache, take a photo of self with a tube in arm at the doctor, or hide behind the death of her mother. It's tiresome, disrespectful to her mother's memory, and really shows her inability to take accountability for choosing to behave like an absolute idiot

Reactions: 7
Makes a mockery of what grounding actually entails and requires from those who practice it. Walking barefoot in the grass section of a park will not undo or absolve her of the absolute chaos/bullying behaviour she has chosen to do. And right on cue her sob story/deflection methods have begun!

View attachment 2224539View attachment 2224544
The lack of ownership on her behalf is actually outrageous. But this is TYPICAL narc behaviour- they will let the other person blow the situation up and get irate over it, whilst they remain silent or ‘unbothered’ so that it looks like the other person is bat tit crazy. It’s scary how evil she is

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The lack of ownership on her behalf is actually outrageous. But this is TYPICAL narc behaviour- they will let the other person blow the situation up and get irate over it, whilst they remain silent or ‘unbothered’ so that it looks like the other person is bat tit crazy. It’s scary how evil she is
It really is! I have to say the extent of how deep her narcissism runs is unnerving. It shows how cold, calculating, cruel, and manipulative she is. I believe narcs are subhuman; I cannot see any good in them. To me they are a walking-talking evil eye

so so so true. it seems like she’s gonna get away with this, not sure what can be done to hold her accountable tbh. someone needs to do a podcast with her and ambush her with these topics, would love to see her reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Erim the only private thing about your life is that your secretly a witch
FAA4FB3E-F3E4-4D83-B1E8-2E24CC11BBF5.jpeg

---
so so so true. it feels like she’s gonna get away with this, not sure what can be done to hold her accountable tbh. someone needs to do a podcast with her and ambush her with these topics, would love to see her reaction.
I wish harneet would say something too

• Haha
She could not even keep it private she was a witch. Outed and I’m so glad. How old is erim by the way? She acts so childish.

Reactions: 5
She could not even keep it private she was a witch. Outed and I’m so glad. How old is erim by the way? She acts so childish.
I believe she is 27 or 28. Egrim is the least private person of all and documents every single pathetic thing that she thinks - but remember guys it's only 5% of her life 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
she’s 30, but her behaviour is that of a jealous 22 year old. there’s so many older influencers out there who look amazing, give good content and have real personality. she actually gives nothing as an influencer, just the same old weird videos that give me freshy who just got freedom and can wear tight clothes energy.
---
I believe she is 27 or 28. Egrim is the least private person of all and documents every single pathetic thing that she thinks - but remember guys it's only 5% of her life 😂
my bad thought she was 30 but I guess that’s the new insult ? 🤣🥲🤣🥲 ( I’m 29 can you tell )

• Haha
She’s 28 but she acts so immature. I’m a lot younger than her but I even think she acts younger than me

Slightly aggressive tone but okayyy… i’m not saying live in fear and not to post anything online.

What I’m saying is that words (especially if you’re making threats) can have consequences whether you like it or not. I’m not defending Erim in the slightest, Ive made it quite clear that I don’t like her or her bully tactics but at the same time, my point was Parv is not innocent. There are ways to retaliate to peoples bs without being petty and making silly threats- at the end of the day it’s the silly comments she made on live that Erim and her PR team used to get her event cancelled- absolute uncalled, mean girl behaviour, yes. But my point was that sometimes the stuff we say in anger can really come back to bite us and Parv should just be careful going forward. Especially if she wants to collab with retailers and other brands to help grow her business, most companies love fuss-free & drama free clients for their own PR.

Also, if these women were in any job besides social media- both of them would’ve faced some sort of disciplinary action for their conduct and how they handle their tit.
Fair enough it’s the other poster that sends me.
agree with you

I wonder what she will do about this podcast. Report it to YouTube? Report it to the police? She will probably claim this is defamation and they aren’t allowed to talk about her

• Haha
I wonder what she will do about this podcast. Report it to YouTube? Report it to the police? She will probably claim this is defamation and they aren’t allowed to talk about her
Is there a restriction in place that P can’t talk about erim? Don’t think YouTube will do anything

she’s 30, but her behaviour is that of a jealous 22 year old. there’s so many older influencers out there who look amazing, give good content and have real personality. she actually gives nothing as an influencer, just the same old weird videos that give me freshy who just got freedom and can wear tight clothes energy.
---

my bad thought she was 30 but I guess that’s the new insult ? 🤣🥲🤣🥲 ( I’m 29 can you tell )
Cheeky! I'm well into my 30s, flirty, and thriving - but thankfully do not look like the dog's dinner she is 😂😂
---
I doubt it but she’ll probably report her to the police still 🙄
Just like she threatened she would report all of us to the police? Egrim is stupid. England is a democracy and people have freedom of speech, expression and all the responsibilities that come with it. She does not shut up about how famous she is, how she is recognised everywhere she goes, and how busy she is that she cannot eat or make proper meals. The side effect of being an idiot with a large - mostly paid for - following is that people will form their own opinion of you and express it, whether you like it or not. That's life in the social media era: she better go to therapy, get some thicker skin, and stop bullying her competitors and other women!

• Haha
when will all the punjabi influencers gang up and expose the tit out of this witch? she doesn't deserve her platform at all. what a horrible person, bringing others down and then turning around and creating this nice girl persona on her ig. she's genuinely sick in the head.

Another comment from Erim. She went through the effort of making an account 5 hours ago just to comments on Serenas podcast with Parv 5 hours ago. Lol the account was made specifically to comment on this video. All the rest of the comments are positive and supporting Parv

0E83E1C5-642C-4023-A93A-AF251A373214.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erim’s minions working over time today.
it's crazy that us on tattle love when parv/kim/etc drag erim yet most of us miss their lives whenever they are live yet erim's team has the time to catch their livestreams??? mad. she really is watching every move they make.

it's crazy that us on tattle love when parv/kim/etc drag erim yet most of us miss their lives whenever they are live yet erim's team has the time to catch their livestreams??? mad. she really is watching every move they make.
Erim definitely has notifications for their lives. She somehow even managed to get into parvs private live which is on a private account on TikTok. I just watched her podcast with serena and she had me in tears. She’s relatable and open about her journey, whereas Erim just say random stuff to come across relatable but never is. Parv went into the details of her journey and her background and it’s obvious she’s had a difficult upbringing yet is smashing it and willing to help others. Erim could have done the same if she wanted to. But she chose to bring others down instead

Another comment from Erim. She went through the effort of making an account 5 hours ago just to comments on Serenas podcast with Parv 5 hours ago. Lol the account was made specifically to comment on this video. All the rest of the comments are positive and supporting Parv

View attachment 2225080
Egrim needs to get a life...I thought owners of 6-figure businesses would not have time to be so petty!

NARC!!!! She knows damn well what has happened and what she has done!

NARC.png
1.png
2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.