Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love our little community here. I’ve been on tattle 2 years roughly and erim sure has kept me entertained 🤣😂
Me too, I am thankful for everyone here/who comes here to read (except you Egrim: hello Bobblehead). I'm honestly so glad more and more people see past Egrim's manufactured persona. Back when I met her in person, I was so shocked at how rude and bitchy she was to me - a complete stranger. It is a relief (in many ways) to know there are many others who can see her for what she is; a super mean girl with an evil heart, a bald patch and receding hair line

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saw P’s TikTok and ran here !
I can’t actually believe she would stoop so low as to attempt to destroy both P but also her innocent mother. All over nazar and jealousy.
P should go to the police !!!
---
Also wonder what her dad thinks of all this as surely this will harm the brand that’s already in tatters 🤣

Erim has been posting fake negative reviews on parv’s trustpilot
FA6F7BDD-6F31-4627-BCBD-596D6A77B2B9.jpeg

---
I love our little community here. I’ve been on tattle 2 years roughly and erim sure has kept me entertained 🤣😂
Three hearts ♥♥♥
---
LMAO Sooo apparently everyone in bhamz and midlands are aware she’s a psycho, because her ex AJ has said this first hand with accounts
---
Just saw P’s TikTok and ran here !
I can’t actually believe she would stoop so low as to attempt to destroy both P but also her innocent mother. All over nazar and jealousy.
P should go to the police !!!
---
Also wonder what her dad thinks of all this as surely this will harm the brand that’s already in tatters 🤣
Defo go to the police it’s harassment

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought she said she’s scared of Brum, why is she going, no one wants her there

How are everyone’s emails going?

Her eyes 😂😂
D6A9989A-D208-4CC0-94A5-2627CA82118F.jpeg

---
I am convinced ALL of the bad reviews left on Thaaris trustpilot page are made by Erim. They either mention her name/oil or say things only Erim says. Like only Erim claims that pipettes are not sanitary/fit for use. She is such a witch to do this.

C469740C-E779-44A5-B785-746E1F3290CB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
FYI as a consumer you can flag obviously fake reviews on Trustpilot and attribute it to competitors making false claims. They only allow you to do one at a time so I did the one about the cat dying since it's so obviously ridiculous and fake. The fact that ByErim is mentioned in all of them makes it pretty obvious imo so if enough people report hopefully they'll remove them.

Reactions: 6
I've sent off messages to the Chalhoub Group and Primark. I feel so much for Parv; it was so hard to see and hear her voice get choked up.
Egrim is a vicious, and petty nasty piece of work who has failed in life - despite being born into affluence and having a dad who has given her everything. What we are seeing is narc rage, an inability to be happy for others, and an incredibly vengeful, unhealed inner child coming out. I hope Parv doesn't spend too much of her energy on video replies to such a morally cheap, disgusting, and immoral creature. Egrim is not worth it because she is a coward who will now either go offline with a "bad headache" or show a vague photo of her getting a blood test or post a video about her dead mother. Parv should take this to court; she is within her rights to do so

Reactions: 8
holy duck!!!! i genuinely cannot believe erim's such a psychotic witch. we all knew she's been insecure and generally a loser but this is new levels of malice and disgusting behaviour. preaching about crabs mentality, talking about waheguru daily... actually duck off erim. you're nothing but a piece of tit who wants to see others suffer in order to bring yourself up and make yourself feel better. she's genuinely sick in the head and i hope all her partnerships drop her asap. i don't say this loosely, but she truly deserves to be brought down back to earth where no one likes her.
---
if anyone deserves to be cyberbullied, it's erim.
---
lol must be erim's assistant working overtime to create fake tiktok accounts & trying to bring parv down.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
GUYS IM SO DEAD

The email that big bad Erim and her big bad lawyers sent to Parvs management was written by ChatGPT

Firstly, you can see the grey background on the email because she copied and pasted it directly from ChatGPT

Secondly, I asked ChatGPT to write me a pretend defamation warning letter and it is written almost identical to Erims email. I underlined the bits where it’s the same

That email is so genuine right Erim 💀 no one is scared of your fake email written by a robot, and you aren’t going to take legal action, you’re not fooling anyone. I want to see you try 😂

Erims email:
B223134E-06B4-475C-B713-8A8B39DE2B90.jpeg

ChatGPT:
887FCC3B-953A-4A69-89AF-89B18297510C.jpeg

5BCDEE5D-5458-4B7C-A644-9F37E6B5A5D3.jpeg

AD231B6B-6CE8-4268-A067-207921EB4804.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s made it so bait that the trust pilot reviews are from her as she also repeatedly mention thaari being made at home when she recently put up a passive aggressive post about her grandma being happy that she no longer makes the oil in her kitchen and that it’s now made in a factory or something like that

Reactions: 7
GUYS IM SO DEAD

The email that big bad Erim and her big bad lawyers sent to Parvs management was written by ChatGPT

Firstly, you can see the grey background on the email because she copied and pasted it directly from ChatGPT

Secondly, I asked ChatGPT to write me a pretend defamation warning letter and it is written almost identical to Erims email. I underlined the bits where it’s the same

That email is so genuine right Erim 💀 no one is scared of your fake email written by a robot, and you aren’t going to take legal action, you’re not fooling anyone. I want to see you try 😂

Erims email:
View attachment 2222644

ChatGPT:
View attachment 2222634
View attachment 2222635
View attachment 2222651
Lmao what a dummy with her fake threats! I came on here to say this quickly spotted it was written by chatgpt 🤡
---
I thought she said she’s scared of Brum, why is she going, no one wants her there

How are everyone’s emails going?

Her eyes 😂😂
View attachment 2222345
---
I am convinced ALL of the bad reviews left on Thaaris trustpilot page are made by Erim. They either mention her name/oil or say things only Erim says. Like only Erim claims that pipettes are not sanitary/fit for use. She is such a witch to do this.

View attachment 2222362
She’s legit copied and pasted her real negative reviews on byerim to parv’s page. She’s such a dummy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you guys emailing the companies she works with or messaging them on Instagram?

Reactions: 4

I love parvs energy! Regardless of what she’s going there, she still comes with the banter and a light hearted energy. If that was Erim she’d be posting crying videos of herself and going on and on about the stress and how working in a supermarket is so chilled compared to her running her business. Parv is the real hair queen!

• Haha
Are you guys emailing the companies she works with or messaging them on Instagram?
I am emailing them today. Will also be trawling through tattle threads and wiki to grab any further information to support the email.
---
That reminds me I have another ASA report to put in of crab not disclosing byerim as her business.
---
Please add if I have missed any out:
Stand up 2 Cancer
Natwest and The Telegraph
The Rose Review
Pandora
The Chalhoub Group
The Retail Summit organisers
The people behind the short movie Kaur she attended - and did not even post about or promote
The Al Habtoor Polo Resort - where she did that weird advert
Sky UK - Sky Glass
Anisha Vasani (from that recent shoot she did)
BBC Studios
Emirates Woman
Huda Beauty
Good Housekeeping UK
Marie Claire
Exhibit London
Motivate Talent - the agency in Dubai she is tied to
bumping this post forward.

Last edited:
is anyone else wondering how erim is going to respond to this, don’t think that she can ignore it this time. too much against her to actually ignore.

Reactions: 4
is anyone else wondering how erim is going to respond to this, don’t think that she can ignore it this time. too much against her to actually ignore.
she's going to have a headache, cry on instagram stories about her trolls and go MIA for 24 hours and say she was hanging out with her godmum

• Haha
she's going to have a headache, cry on instagram stories about her trolls and go MIA for 24 hours and say she was hanging out with her godmum
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You’re right in narc fashion she’ll avoid all this on her instagram and pretend it hasn’t happened. Btw isn’t having god parents a Christian thing ? I’m Sikh so never really heard of other Sikhs having godparents really.

• Haha
she won’t respond, she’ll just buy some fake followers make it look like she’s gaining support and be MIA for a few days because of “stress” and sorting her event out
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You’re right in true narc fashion she’ll avoid all this on her insta and pretend it hasn’t happened. Btw isn’t having god parents a Christian thing ? I’m Sikh so never really heard of other Sikhs having godparents really.
I’ve never heard of Godparents either before in our culture or anything until she mentioned it,i know there’s people who consider their Bhuas/Massis etc like a second mum or whatever but I’ve never heard of anyone having a god parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.