Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will email, I will try and list their contact details soon

sometimes I wish we were in a groupchat together so we arent anonymous and become friends to do these things together but Irum would definitely try get in
Force is strong with you young Jedi xxx

keep your identity anon use an Alias email and threaten them if they try to tip off Erim with your details that it is a personal data breach which carries far greater penalties than trying to cancel a basic witch influencer for all her scams
---
@gossipgirl59 I know it's only one retailer, but it is worth emailing the Chalhoub Group who are behind that online outlet, because they have a big presence in the Middle East. Another one is Huda Beauty for that shambolic, kiss-ass article they put on their blog, the Natwest Awards people. Even the Stand up 2 Cancer people - I don't think they want a liar and a bully associated with their work.

I think in England you have the Consumer Rights Act and it can be invoked whenever a company inflates product claims/benefits - like her claiming the oil cures alopecia and post-partum hair loss when it clearly does not. Only medical-graded products/intervention from a dermatologist and doctors can
Exactly and her Dubai agent her new scam location for evading taxes etc where she is not domiciled but is tax resident

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Lurker here but wow Erim is such a clown 🤣 so glad I never bought that hair oil! If she put this much energy into her business she might be able to come up with a better formula that doesn’t cause people’s hair to fall out 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Erim has already limited her comments on Instagram. She can’t handle the heat.
---
Also, let’s email Pandora. There’s documented evidence as to why putting erim as the brand ambassador will tarnish the brands name.
Erim stay taking the L

Reactions: 3
Lurker here but wow Erim is such a clown 🤣 so glad I never bought that hair oil! If she put this much energy into her business she might be able to come up with a better formula that doesn’t cause people’s hair to fall out 🤣🤣🤣
I'll be going in to Birmingham this weekend and buying Parv's oil.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys this was posted 3 days ago on TrustPilot when you look at the Thaari Oils page on it. This person "Jasmine" has explicitly named Parv's mum, her place of work etc. There's also lots of "Buy ByErim" reviews on there too which is suspicious...

Jasmine Shoker
1 review
GB

3 days ago

BUY ByErim INSTEAD!
Bought this oil off tiktok when I saw the owner, Parveen Sahota promote it and thought hey why not I'll try a new oil.

It came in cheap chinese packaging and the second I used it, I could tell it wasnt made by a professional factory. To my surprise when I went to her social media and saw that she is actually making them in her kitchen. No PPE, not safety measures nothing.

I then saw that her mum was encouraging the owner, Parv to attack another influencer at an upcoming event & vandalise her car. [ORIGINAL CONTENT REMOVED FOR PRIVACY] and this is very very alarming.

I emailed Thaari customer service after I tried the oil and found that it wasn't mixed properly and had small dots inside it (not sure what that was) and I didn't hear back.

I cannot express enough how poor this entire experience was. I have bought from other oil brands such as Moroccan Oils, Oils by Hamma and ByErim and found the experience so much smoother, the oil actually worked and if I had any issues, the customer service were able to help me properly.

I also want to add that the owner herself has been banned several times on tiktok which is alarming in and of itself.
Date of experience: June 03, 2023

----

Gagan Chopra
1 review
GB

May 7, 2023
Bought it for my kitten
Bought it for my kitten and her hair fell out and passed away sadly comparing this to Erim oil that one made my Cartier rust
Date of experience: May 01, 2023

-----

Tony Montana
1 review
GB

May 7, 2023
Fire marda ni fokha yaar tera mani moga
Bought thaari oil and I have to say when I put it on I got alopecia from it then my cat smelt it and he died I had to bury him on southall Broadway then mani moga came dug him up and ate him … buy by erim xx
Date of experience: December 08, 2022

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the list of places to email.

I certainly will be emailing them all. We have enough from this thread to make a case. No one should work with Erim, she is a bully.

remember though, use a email address without your name exposed incase they share the email with Erim.

it’s time we take a stand together against this bully and stick up for Parv. I refuse to let some nearly 30 year old pick on a 22 year old.

Parvs tiktok has reached nearly 100k views in a few hours with so many comments. About time erim is properly exposed!!!

• Heart
Guys this was posted 3 days ago on TrustPilot when you look at the Thaari Oils page on it. This person "Jasmine" has explicitly named Parv's mum, her place of work etc. There's also lots of "Buy ByErim" reviews on there too which is suspicious...

Jasmine Shoker
1 review
GB

3 days ago

BUY ByErim INSTEAD!
Bought this oil off tiktok when I saw the owner, Parveen Sahota promote it and thought hey why not I'll try a new oil.

It came in cheap chinese packaging and the second I used it, I could tell it wasnt made by a professional factory. To my surprise when I went to her social media and saw that she is actually making them in her kitchen. No PPE, not safety measures nothing.

I then saw that her mum was encouraging the owner, Parv to attack another influencer at an upcoming event & vandalise her car. Her mum (Burinder Dusanj) is an Assistant Head at Khalsa Academy in Wolverhampton and this is very very alarming.

I emailed Thaari customer service after I tried the oil and found that it wasn't mixed properly and had small dots inside it (not sure what that was) and I didn't hear back.

I cannot express enough how poor this entire experience was. I have bought from other oil brands such as Moroccan Oils, Oils by Hamma and ByErim and found the experience so much smoother, the oil actually worked and if I had any issues, the customer service were able to help me properly.

I also want to add that the owner herself has been banned several times on tiktok which is alarming in and of itself.

----

Gagan Chopra
1 review
GB

May 7, 2023
Bought it for my kitten
Bought it for my kitten and her hair fell out and passed away sadly comparing this to Erim oil that one made my Cartier rust

-----

Tony Montana
1 review
GB

May 7, 2023
Bought thaari oil and I have to say when I put it on I got alopecia from it then my cat smelt it and he died I had to bury him on southall Broadway then mani moga came dug him up and ate him … buy by erim xx
This is so wild and embarrassing that this is how envious people from certain communities are when their women try to open a business. Going out of your way to write fake reviews to the point where they make up absurd lies to tarnish the reputation and make the brand look silly… so sad, so disappointing. I’ve never seen white people do this to each other

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is there a way for us to email Primark and reveal the truth about Erim instead? Send links to these thread and tell them how Erim is lying about Parv because she’s threatened by her competitors success? Regardless Parv will smash it. She’s got a great support system around her!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Jasmine Shoker
1 review
GB

3 days ago

BUY ByErim INSTEAD!

I then saw that her mum was encouraging the owner, Parv to attack another influencer at an upcoming event & vandalise her car. Her mum (Burinder Dusanj) is an Assistant Head at Khalsa Academy in Wolverhampton and this is very very alarming.

----

Gagan Chopra
1 review
GB

May 7, 2023
Bought it for my kitten

-----

Tony Montana
1 review
GB

May 7, 2023
this is definitely erim posting this tit on Parvs trust pilot lool. wasn’t it Parvs kitten passing away that started all this drama ?? I haven’t followed it properly but what a undercover way to get back at her, erim is so low I’m acc shocked.

now look who has crabs in a bucket mentality.

Jasmine Shoker
1 review
GB

3 days ago

BUY ByErim INSTEAD!

----

Gagan Chopra
1 review
GB

May 7, 2023
Bought it for my kitten

-----

Tony Montana
1 review
GB

May 7, 2023
Erim is back with her fake reviews, is she not embarrassed that she’s so much older than parv and is spending her time to bring parv down

Jasmine Shoker
1 review
GB

3 days ago

BUY ByErim INSTEAD!

I then saw that her mum was encouraging the owner, Parv to attack another influencer at an upcoming event & vandalise her car. Her mum ([REDACTED]) is an [REDACTED] at [REDACTED] and this is very very alarming.

----

Gagan Chopra
1 review
GB

May 7, 2023
Bought it for my kitten

-----

Tony Montana
1 review
GB

May 7, 2023
Omg these reviews are so suspicious!! But it might be a good idea to remove Parv’s mum’s name and job from your post so we can refrain from spreading her personal details any further than they have been already xx

Last edited:
this will backfire on Erim massively.
Erim has limited her insta comments, people are mad and rightly so!

100% erim writing fake reviews on Parvs review page. We all caught erim creating fake reviews last week or week before.

Reactions: 9
Omg these reviews are so suspicious!! But it might be a good idea to remove Parv’s mum’s name and job from your post so we can refrain from spreading her personal details any further than they have been already.

Omg these reviews are so suspicious!! But it might be a good idea to remove Parv’s mum’s name and job from your post so we can refrain from spreading her personal details any further than they have been already xx
You are 100% right. Forgive me for not doing it sooner and also for not realising. I've deleted it now and made it clear the original content has been deleted for privacy reasons. Thank you so much for telling me to do this - I don't want any more harm going to Parv, her mum, and her family. If Parv sees this, please know I'm so sorry

Reactions: 6
You are 100% right. Forgive me for not doing it sooner and also for not realising. I've deleted it now and made it clear the original content has been deleted for privacy reasons. Thank you so much for telling me to do this - I don't want any more harm going to Parv, her mum, and her family. If Parv sees this, please know I'm so sorry
No worries! I’m sure she knows we all have good intentions here 🩷

• Heart
Does erim have an event on the same weekend as Parv was meant to be at primark?

now every opportunity erim posts about, working with brands or attending events, I will email those suppliers and brand deals. Erim has really irritated me today and I don’t even know parv but I’m backing her completely.

I’d rather see Parv continue to grow than this crab erim.

• Heart
I think she is next due in Birmingham at a pop-up. Another group to email: Asian Women Mean Business. Protect your identity and do the anon email as snmp has suggested and consequences if they leak your email/personal data to Bobblehead Eric.

Edited to add:

She's got obvious/more explicit publicity on Exhibit_London's IG page than the other vendors. Daddy must have paid for that!

scammer.png

Last edited:
Don't forget to write Primark and encourage them to reinstate Parv's pop up. She deserves to have it go ahead. Also buy her oil if you have the money and desire. We can prop her up in loads of ways

• Heart
Erim did the same thing when Indi launched his oil too. She’s such a evil person yet the people she’s bullies just keep growing instead and she’s still where she was 2 years ago!
---
Don't forget to write Primark and encourage them to reinstate Parv's pop up. She deserves to have it go ahead. Also buy her oil if you have the money and desire. We can prop her up in loads of ways
💯 I definitely think if we can’t go to Birmingham to support Parvs pop up event, we should buy any of her oil products to show support (obviously only if you can)
I truly know she will come out of this stronger than ever.

I’d like to see Erim bumping into Parv and her girls!! She’d honestly be tit scared and try running away. She can’t handle Parv face2face. She’s just a keyboard warrior.

Karma is already catching up to irum, look at her hairline now compared to before she used byerim. Her bald patch is growing and she’s ugly now
AE3B13E3-92EB-4CFF-94BB-B97B5E334D75.jpeg
F40CA677-793C-42D7-9668-24F330F41EB8.jpeg

cross eyed witch
7DF76DBF-389B-4E87-A252-13E5D49247D0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.