Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she is so slick. The reason she’s denying getting hairline laser is because she probably had it micro bladed instead. So she can deny she lasered her hairline whilst secretly not mentioning she got micro blading on it. She knows what she’s doing. Of course she did something to her hairline, look at what it looked like before
View attachment 2218434

Also how can we even trust anything she says. She is only admitting now she got underarm laser but she used to deny it before
View attachment 2218436View attachment 2218435
She is LYING. Omg this coming from the influencer with the most disgusting bathroom and over uses perfume to the point she sprays up her vag. Projecting her own hygeine issues for sales. Her hair always looks greasy she looks like she smells
---
she's batshit crazy. what do you mean you can smell a pregnant woman? are you smelling the fetus?? psycho behaviour
I was with a narcissist (proper liar, covert virtue signalling, victim player, but evil, horrid behind closed doors, like Erim - except she’s worse clout chasing…) and he used to come out with so much waffle like this. “I can smell when you’re ovulating” It’s like they all went to the same summer camp.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
473EB3C8-EEE5-42D8-81B0-2894F7E7B07E.jpeg

the only person who stinks here is erim. Could she not smell her DISGUSTING bathroom?

she’s filthy and it’s her who smells.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2220601
the only person who stinks here is erim. Could she not smell her DISGUSTING bathroom?

she’s filthy and it’s her who smells.
Exactly. 🤮🤢 and again with the superiority complex. she’s trying to imply she is ultra clean and hygienic that she can smell other humans dirt. Notice how she only said she can smell awful scents like dirty scalps and what you’ve eaten two days ago.talking down to the public, playing on insecurities for clicks. Not nice smells like babies and lotion powder. Like “you all dirty I can smell you and I’m an expert in hair care” NARCISSIST !!! It’s cos SHE is smelly dirty and projecting to make sales with her corrupt untested products.

She is honestly a science project to me now. We might make millions publishing a book on these sociopathic influencers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Exactly. 🤮🤢 and again with the superiority complex. she’s trying to imply she is ultra clean and hygienic that she can smell other humans dirt. Notice how she only said she can smell awful scents like dirty scalps and what you’ve eaten two days ago.talking down to the public, playing on insecurities for clicks. Not nice smells like babies and lotion powder. Like “you all dirty I can smell you and I’m an expert in hair care” NARCISSIST !!! It’s cos SHE is smelly dirty and projecting to make sales with her corrupt untested products.

She is honestly a science project to me now. We might make millions publishing a book on these sociopathic influencers.
This is so true. She has never once said she can smell peoples scalps before. Now she is saying this so she can promote her scalp scrub

That bathroom is the stuff of nightmares. I'm sorry if you spray perfume up your cooch and your bathroom looks like that, you have NO RIGHT to think you are better than everything else. She's such a bleeping weirdo. Pretending to have the sense of smell a bloodhound has is not the flex she thinks it is. It's giving Hannibal Lecter

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am not taking hygiene tips from someone who:
- has the filthiest bathroom I have ever seen
- sprays perfume up her vag
- has a hairbrush that looks so dirty even though she has a “luxury” shampoo and scalp scrub to clean her scalp
- has so much dandruff in her hair
- always has such greasy hair and seems to never have showers
- wears the same beige bra everyday without washing it
- has such lumpy nails because she cba to wipe down her nails properly before applying nail polish
- sucks on a hair oil bottle and then probably lets her grandma use it

Attachments

• Sick
If this girl had the nose of a bloodhound we’d of heard about it none stop… a LONG time ago, she’s just peddling any old bullshit to sell her crappy haircare brand “I can smell scalps”, yeah nice one erim. just like when the police were gonna come and arrest everyone on here lolll
---
Why does she act like she owns the whole warehouse View attachment 2221083
looks like a lot of unsold product to me hunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there no low she will not stoop to market/sell her untested products? bleeping hell...such a little beg. She needs to get help. This is compulsive lying and attention-seeking behaviour on another level...I have an 8th one to add to her fictional list. I can't stand the stench of BULLSHIT that comes out of her mouth at any given moment

• Haha
E56F2E05-0825-4397-984F-3DFDC13897BC.jpeg

look at parvs tiktok!!
---
This tiktok needs to go viral so everyone can see how disgusting erim is. How is a nearly 30 year old brat trying to take down a 22 year old and go after her mum.

lowest of the low.

It’s so clear erim is jealous of parvs success so trying to destroy her business and her mums career.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Omg Parvs tiktok

this is a next level of low that I did not expect Irum to go to. As if she has cancelled Parvs primark event just because she’s jealous of her success. I thought she likes to see people win? And she emailed Parvs management and Parvs mums workplace to cancel them? This is ridiculous. She made up lies that they are under investigation by police when they aren’t. What a bleeping weirdo

erim you will get karma for this just wait
---

397A0A11-952B-4641-912E-59EA1696B6C9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.