Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0B4B38A6-58E8-4C72-98FE-ECFDE5EED906.jpeg

here she goes with the demon hands again.

probably a dig at tanvi for buying a blue tick for Instagram.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think the biggest ick is begging for a blue tick for years and then jumping around and making reels about it once you got it. Your the ick irum
For real girl nail on head. It’s the narcissistic rage in her eyes for me. totally aimed at Kim Mann who she’s blatantly threatened by. 🤣🤣
---
I think the biggest ick is begging for a blue tick for years and then jumping around and making reels about it once you got it. Your the ick irum
SUCH A MEAN GIRL
---
For real such a mean girl. It’s the narcissistic rage in her eyes for me. totally aimed at Kim Mann who she’s blatantly threatened by. 🤣🤣
---

What is this narc talking about girls who use relatives Netflix buy blue ticks??? She begged one her whole insta life and this crab doesn’t even pay her own bills or rent, let alone meals cos she begs it on Instagram for free 🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Gives her grandmother roses she doesn't want - that are already drying and curling up at the ends - and a pashmina she was gifted. I thought the owner of a 6-figure business would have been able to afford to buy a fresh bouquet of roses and a pashmina with her own money and not unwanted free gifts. She humble brags and virtual signals like there is no tomorrow. This is not respectful of a woman who has supposedly given Egrim the "recipe" for her untested oil. Disrespectful brat

ickk.png
ickkk.png

---
View attachment 2202211
here she goes with the demon hands again.

probably a dig at tanvi for buying a blue tick for Instagram.
She really does not how to be genuinely happy for others. She spews jealousy, malice, and is a mean girl through and through. Those nail colours do no favours for her real skin tone: they make her look even more washed out and ashy than she already is

Reactions: 7
A6102DEA-1EDA-4867-AB46-F578FEF63982.jpeg

another report to ASA. Did not disclose partnership with Pandora in this story. Still waiting to hear back about the other ASA report.

Reactions: 4
Bullying her assistant into reposting this girl hating tiktok. 🤣 I remember her ex employees outed her on Twitter saying she would just snatch their phones and control what they post and delete messages that incriminated her bullying ways. such a BEG

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The fact that she made a tiktok about her “blueick” is her admitting she watches other people. How sad must it be to focus on other peoples lives to the point you’re making tiktoks about them.

The fact that she made a tiktok about her “blueick” is her admitting she watches other people. How sad must it be to focus on other peoples lives to the point you’re making tiktoks about them.
How is she watching other people and making the effort to hate on them but then criticises us for doing that to her?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she realises it’s 2023 and it’s not cute to be a mean girl… why does it bother her so much if people pay for their blue tick ??? It’s not her money looool is it because now her having a blue tick means nothing …..

I don’t think she realises it’s 2023 and it’s not cute to be a mean girl… why does it bother her so much if people pay for their blue tick ??? It’s not her money looool is it because now her having a blue tick means nothing …..
100% this. Erim will always be the mean girl character. Nothing about Erim is positive, she looks down on people and does not like to see anyone progress or do well.

as for her assistant Zainab Faizal, when will see realise that Erim is toxic and posting her mean girl TikTok’s just makes her look bad to

Insta “Modelling” for 50 quid on an mua shoot, or in exchange for PR gifts doesn’t count as modelling. Which runways Erim? Which high street brands? Which agency has signed you? Please stop embellishing the truth, you don’t touch the neelam gill’s of the world with your 5”4 crab ways

Attachments

• Haha
Who saw all her stories responding to our threads again 🥱🥱🥱

how this narc is aging badlyyy and looks way older than 35.using her boring victim narrative. Lots of people lose parents and if we ever find out her mum is actually alive then talking about her like this is actually deranged on another level and she needs sectioning. She is a pathological liar so I don’t believe a thing anymore.

And again about her fake insta model life?
What did you get paid Erim, £50 and that meal in Gants Hill? And 5”5 is not model worthy either you beg Lmao.

anyway, again complaining about working. she’s so frigging lazy. this is called actual work Erim - for your OWN brand. Real successful people do not complain about this.

She always stages her “candid videos” she’s always playing up for the camera, it’s beyond self obsessed. even though she’s a 5/10 who thinks she’s gods gift.

Sorry I’m ranting on here more and more cos she keeps posting stupid tit more, it’s like she is worse in old age

Attachments

Last edited:
Who saw all her stories responding to our threads again 🥱🥱🥱

how this narc is aging badlyyy and looks way older than 35.using her boring victim narrative. Lots of people lose parents and if we ever find out her mum is actually alive then talking about her like this is actually deranged on another level and she needs sectioning. She is a pathological liar so I don’t believe a thing anymore.

And again about her fake insta model life?
What did you get paid Erim, £50 and that meal in Gants Hill? And 5”5 is not model worthy either you beg Lmao.

anyway, again complaining about working. she’s so frigging lazy. this is called actual work Erim - for your OWN brand. Real successful people do not complain about this.

She always stages her “candid videos” she’s always playing up for the camera, it’s beyond self obsessed. even though she’s a 5/10 who thinks she’s gods gift.

Sorry I’m ranting on here more and more cos she keeps posting stupid tit more, it’s like she is worse in old age
I’m dead she really tried to pretend her eye wrinkles is from her mum rather than admitting she’s aging badly

“I’m a pro at modelling” sis all you know how to do is that ugly af nose scrunch face
E24F87F5-84DA-4C35-9E55-39EF94D6B034.jpeg

She’s not pretty sorry
CA6F4444-48C8-4A63-81EC-3B67152D6DCA.jpeg

She is so awkward I can’t

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.