Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day of her complaining of being “CEO” 🙄🙄 I hate that word

how is she complaining she doesn’t have the answers and her team are older than her. It’s not about age, it’s YOUR business you idiot, your responsible and you should come up with answers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Didn’t her products only just launch on that site this week? And all of a sudden she has 3/4 reviews on each product saying how amazing they are. Yea because that’s not suss at all Erim 🤣
LOOL 🤣🤣

A lot of YSL products on this website have no reviews yet all of the byEgrim products have gotten a handful within a few days 🤩🤩 Look at all 3 reviews on the conditioner using exclamation marks. These (very genuine 😂) reviewers must be so thrilled with Egrims toxic products 🤩🤩 So not sus

Egrim reads these threads religiously so I won’t spell it out for her but c’mon Eric babes, at least try to not be so obvious when faking your reviews. We know you’re trying to flog your toxic alibaba products to a new market but it’s giving fake and desperate x

• Haha
Reactions: 5

how is she complaining she doesn’t have the answers and her team are older than her. It’s not about age, it’s YOUR business you idiot, your responsible and you should come up with answers
View attachment 2194197
Gosh! If I was one of her 'older' employee, I would be peed off with this public post. She lacks so much emotional intelligence. If she or her older employees don't know the answer, they are all in the wrong job or don't have the right leadership.

Reactions: 7
Gosh! If I was one of her 'older' employee, I would be peed off with this public post. She lacks so much emotional intelligence. If she or her older employees don't know the answer, they are all in the wrong job or don't have the right leadership.
Urgh she is insufferable 😣 it’s just another pick me post. Making out she is born a natural leader and runs an empire with 100s of employees. Her staff consists of her, her father and £2ph minion whose job it is to follow this narc around Dubai to take thirst traps for tiktok and beg engagement on insta acting like she doesn’t know byErim. Erim doesn’t even have a “team” these are probably sub contractors she leans on who she is now airing. They should sack her! Erim at least pronounce “meeting” properly you commoner. It’s not “mey-ing” 🥴
---
LMAO THIS IS SO CRINGE AND STAGED. Her pulling fake “funny” faces like an eeeedyat is not cute or funny. Trying to now make out she is an expert actor. No Erim this just proves how sociopathic you are. And please grow tf up, stop trying to be like Kim Mann and parv who have a genuine connection and still boss up at 22! You’re nearly 30 omg.

Last edited:
  • Haha

View attachment 2194197

This video was just directed in response to us saying on here that her Dad handles the business and she's just the pretty face to front it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2194197
Well you know what they say....if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen! What a self-absorbed idiot. She CHOSE to do this - has the backing of her daddy, his resources, and still can't make it work

Reactions: 4
Her public rant about her older employees in HER BUSINESS. Honestly I’d be so annoyed if I worked for a spoilt brat like Erim.

as ‘CEO’ she has a crap attitude to her staff. Hence so many of her colleagues have left and openly speak about a negative experience.

She acts so weird when her videos go viral. She’s like “omg this went viral!!” “This vid caused a HUGE debate online!” “What will people think of me 🤪🤪” “I’m sooo quirky irl!”

The video wasn’t even funny too
D2DED4D8-A778-4D77-B51A-3D872205C573.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She acts so weird when her videos go viral. She’s like “omg this went viral!!” “This vid caused a HUGE debate online!” “What will people think of me 🤪🤪” “I’m sooo quirky irl!”

The video wasn’t even funny tooView attachment 2197105
I honestly think she’s on the spectrum at this point. But that’s offensive to autistic people as they’re highly scientific.

Why are her hands so wrinkly?? You can see that this is her natural skin tone so idk why she puts on such a light foundation
34C85452-88E7-4D6A-9FE6-3DAECC8EC565.jpeg

She acts like she’s the only one who works from home.
87D71C7C-73E1-4B2C-AD3B-92A9EE160AB3.jpeg

The greasy hair and bald patches are not the one
9573BABD-2F11-4CD0-B8B2-D3D77613E18E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Wow that is quite bad sun damage, and dehydration for someone her age - you normally see this in men and women who are in their late 40s/early 50s who have never taken care of their skin. It is ironic: she claims to have a skin routine, does all her manicures, pretends to be a pampered princess, and injects so much rubbish into her face to look younger (when it has the opposite effect) yet always manages to look so unrefined/rough. You can always tell someone's real age from the back of their hands

1685142481013.png

Wow that is quite bad sun damage, and dehydration for someone her age - you normally see this in men and women who are in their late 40s/early 50s who have never taken care of their skin. It is ironic: she claims to have a skin routine, does all her manicures, pretends to be a pampered princess, and injects so much rubbish into her face to look younger (when it has the opposite effect) yet always manages to look so unrefined/rough. You can always tell someone's real age from the back of their hands

View attachment 2198450
I personally think she doesn't maintain a healthy diet, all she shows is meals like toast/avocado and pasta with courgette.. her skin/hair looks like there’s a lack of protein/collagen in her diet, which explains why her hair is SOOO obviously thin. Anyone who’s struggled with hair loss knows how important it is to keep protein in your diet to promote new hair follicles to develop and grow - which she should’ve learnt in her trichology btec course (but we know this girl cannot do another degree as well as have time to look in the mirror and on here).

I know we’re all concentrating on her being nearly 30, but its actually not old at all, I’ve seen 30 year olds and they look young, usually Asians/POC age well. I think her looking haggard is a her thing, not a 30-year old thing lol. Also If her training set up with ekam was nearly as successful as they both make out I think she’d look younger. Her lifestyle clearly isn’t what she makes out, or she wouldn’t have a pancake ass and wrinkled face by now.

Last edited:
I personally think she doesn't maintain a healthy diet, all she shows is meals like toast/avocado and pasta with courgette.. her skin/hair looks like there’s a lack of protein/collagen in her diet, which explains why her hair is SOOO obviously thin. Anyone who’s struggled with hair loss knows how important it is to keep protein in your diet to promote new hair follicles to develop and grow - which she should’ve learnt in her trichology btec course (but we know this girl cannot do another degree as well as have time to look in the mirror and on here).

I know we’re all concentrating on her being nearly 30, but its actually not old at all, I’ve seen 30 year olds and they look young, usually Asians/POC age well. I think her looking haggard is a her thing, not a 30-year old thing lol. Also If her training set up with ekam was nearly as successful as they both make out I think she’d look younger. Her lifestyle clearly isn’t what she makes out, or she wouldn’t have a pancake ass and wrinkled face by now.
Spot on 💯

You're absolutely right; diet goes a very long way. I'd also add iron to what you've said as it really helps with hair/general women's health. Plus she eats so many foods high in sugar (lthe chocolate porridge, the toast etc.) which can exacerbate a lot of general health problems - her Raynauds and even our overall aesthetic/beauty. You're 100% right again - they do generally age very well and her lifestyle is definitely not healthy or balanced in any way shape or form, plus the premature use of fillers, Botox and teeth that do not complement her facial architecture have really done a number on her. I'm older than her and it shocks me she is so visibly unhealthy-looking, weak, and trying to pretend it's normal or a flex to be that way

Her stories so far this morning have been so negative.
- didn’t like the newlittle mermaid film
- bad experience at restaurant - tags the restaurant
- then a dress is too big, proper pick me behaviour

Omg she is so negative, I reckon her “friends” feel so drained when they hang out with her

Don’t forget that she had to also mention the dress was an XS so everyone knows how tiny she is 🙄

• Sick
Did anyone catch Harneet’s TT live early last week where she said ByErim oil made her hair fall out? And she’s using Organic Oils by Hema religiously to grow it back now?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.