Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2163403

Guys, I took this screenshot to say that it’s interesting that this ‘person’ who left this review mentioned words like ‘Erims products’, mentioned all of her products, claimed that it helped with something like their psoriasis and also dropped in Egrims Instagram handle. Made me realise that it’s most probably a fake review written by Egrim. I then noticed that this screenshot says you reviewed ByErim and your review is pending 🤔🤔🤔 I just left a review on Trust Pilot (not for ByErim 🗑) and it says the exact same thing

View attachment 2163448
Nice one Egrim, you absolute beg. She’s so daft for leaving that there. Not only does she publicly ask for negative reviews to be deleted but she also fakes her positive reviews - no brand integrity at all. Not that we didn’t know this already but she thinks she’s so slick and she’s really not. Lets see what excuse she comes up with to cover this up. Clownery.
It literally says at the top “you reviewed byerim” so erim must have written the review herself 😂😂

Her last IG post looks edited AF
It is so edited and pixilated, she looks like a cartoon. How funny that even when it’s edited, you can see her bald patch at the front and how many flyaways she has
1B601416-B6E5-473C-8E94-7561951379FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
234819C5-83C7-4A56-ADFC-7CDBAF80A2AA.jpeg

come on Erim, atleast try and make it not so obvious 🤣😂

we all knew majority of her reviews were fake but the fact she uploaded that story which clearly showed straight away she reviewed the brand and to upload a photo 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
@NotAHun - amazed someone thought it would be a good idea to do a podcast with this serial liar, sham businesswoman, and absolute con artist who posts fake reviews of her products after everything there is about her online
1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@NotAHun - amazed someone thought it would be a good idea to do a podcast with this serial liar, sham businesswoman, and absolute con artist who posts fake reviews of her products after everything there is about her online
View attachment 2165279
A true narc doesn’t allow the audience to make up their own minds authentically, they will control you and tell you what to say about them. She did that here. A good interviewer will spot this immediately which alert them how fake she is

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Erim must be dying right now with the amount of support from the south asian influencers Parv is getting. Even her ex assistant Harmeet showed up to support Parv! How cute is it that all her friends support and help her business… whereas Erim has to pay for “friends” aka assistants with her free pr products to help her.

The most narcissistic thing I’ve ever witnessed, tagging herself as “Punjabi princess” who doesn’t know how to speak to Punjabi….🥴 the assistant is eloquent I might add. Why wasn’t she even tagged?! Erim is ghastly!

---
This is weird how influencers post tit like “just uploading my vlog” as if people are thirsty, like it’s curing cancer or giving away free meals?! Like nobody cares seriously Erim lol we all watch you like a train wreck.
---
Wow shocking blackmail and needs to be reported to trading standards. Erim will only refund the customer in exchange of them deleting the bad review. The bottle is £2 from ali express how about you go fix the issue she is raising with your btec oil you scammer.

Every customer who reads Erim tattle please report her!
---
Please I can’t with this scammer! ERIM YOU ARE CAUSING PEOPLE HAIR FALL OUT WITH YOUR UNTESTED PRODUCTS. it’s not just a damaged iPhone you return, it’s peoples health and confidence ruined by your oil. And all you can say is oops 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
TikTok is infuriating with these fobs. She only posted a Punjabi voiceover to attract those fobby followers who will fall for her bullshit

Nothing about her is cultural. She doesn’t know the language, she doesn’t know the songs, & from what I remember she makes huge mistakes in the Sikh religion too.

It’s upsetting to see people fall for this bullshit.

The most narcissistic thing I’ve ever witnessed, tagging herself as “Punjabi princess” who doesn’t know how to speak to Punjabi….🥴 the assistant is eloquent I might add. Why wasn’t she even tagged?! Erim is ghastly!
the assistant said "panjabi kuri" but erim translated it as "Punjabi Princess" ????? toxic narcissism level unmatched

• Haha
  • Sick
I think people fall for such bullshit because they are - generally - very impressionable, naive and insecure. They are looking for anything that they think is a semblance of their culture no matter how diluted it is. Many sadly think that by saying a word or two in their language, or dressing in their cultural clothing, and doing the odd post about religion is the most, when it is truly the bare minimum. It's like being fed crumbs but told that it is a full and satiating meal. I also think people overseas get easily impressed by South Asian influencers in the West because deep down it's a life they want.

Egrim is a terrible example of a Punjabi woman; calls her community crabs and only says nice things about them when she wants them to buy her untested products. We all see how disrespectful she is to her grandparents, acts like a white girl, is deeply self-hating (deliberately using a lighter foundation that doesn't match her skin), and only uses elements (very vague elements like her fixation on the eldest daughter concept) culture for clout, likes, and engagement. There's nothing wrong with being far from your roots - it happens - but she wheels it out to sell untested products and treats it as though she were creating a sandwich at Subway

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How does this victim playing narcassist find a way to bring her dead mum (who was Muslim), into the fact her Sikh dad or Dadi at home failed to teach her how to speak Punjabi! she had all of her teen years to speak it?!

Her Punjabi is dreadful 🥥 😑 i’m mixed race and non Punjabi I can speak Hindi Urdu and understand Punjabi and gujrati. There are no excuses for your lack of cultural values Erim please
---
TikTok is infuriating with these fobs. She only posted a Punjabi voiceover to attract those fobby followers who will fall for her bullshit

Nothing about her is cultural. She doesn’t know the language, she doesn’t know the songs, & from what I remember she makes huge mistakes in the Sikh religion too.

It’s upsetting to see people fall for this bullshit.
nail on head

Everytime she relates something to her mum she ends up throwing shade at the rest of her family.

when is she going to take responsibility for herself? She’s nearly 30. Teach yourself to speak Punjabi.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.