Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeee the colour difference
A828C0D0-2A62-4920-8F22-E70A773B6F65.jpeg

😭🤢 That’s so rank. Egrim definitely sprayed that perfume more than 25 times 🤢🤢 LOL next level stankiness eeeeeee
She really thought that spraying that much perfume shows how nice she smells when really, it shows how much she stinks and has to cover the smell 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😭🤢 That’s so rank. Egrim definitely sprayed that perfume more than 25 times 🤢🤢 LOL next level stankiness eeeeeee
After that nightmare bathroom, I can’t imagine her to be clean or hygienic

• Sick
Reactions: 8
After that nightmare bathroom, I can’t imagine her to be clean or hygienic
she was complaining about the dirtiness of the rentals a few days ago... girlie we all saw the horrendous state of your bathroom you are not one to talk

omg the way she literally lifted her dress up to spray perfume in between her legs??? im disgusted how musty can she be?????

also why are her toe nails so long it's so disgusting
Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 18.52.09.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why did she put perfume inbetween her legs?! 😂
Because she’s the biggest dirty smelliest skank going. Lol but seriously when I saw her doing that and the amount she sprayed all over I was horrified….lol I spray a 90% less than that and I still smell good at the end of the day or night. That was a serious amount of perfume she was spraying - she should swap it for shower gel and then maybe she wouldn’t need so much of it

• Haha
Because she’s the biggest dirty smelliest skank going. Lol but seriously when I saw her doing that and the amount she sprayed all over I was horrified….lol I spray a 90% less than that and I still smell good at the end of the day or night. That was a serious amount of perfume she was spraying - she should swap it for shower gel and then maybe she wouldn’t need so much of it
We were right, she’s a literal walking headache. Imagine how strong the perfume is because she has to cover her rank smell

Reactions: 5
I screen recorded in case she deletes it off her story 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This is Erim actually telling the world I get free perfume and I use it like water. You don’t. You can’t afford to spray it like me. She is a pick me. But we knows it’s cos she’s dirty that’s why.

Reactions: 7
Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 9.00.03 AM.png
this perfume is over 360$ and the way she was spraying it... idk anyone in this world who would spray it that much. I get it that it is gifted to you.... but idk says alot about how she doesn't care about the value of things and just shows offff

Reactions: 7
I’m not surprised that she records whilst driving. One minute she says she’s a passenger princess 🥺🥺🥺, next she says she’s a designated driver. Well guess what Irum, no one cares either way
AAB7F656-7285-4E3E-9F24-7D1841760EA7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not surprised that she records whilst driving. One minute she says she’s a passenger princess 🥺🥺🥺, next she says she’s a designated driver. Well guess what Irum, no one cares either wayView attachment 1781904
She’s done this before and I called her out on it saying she has a young following and should set good examples I.e. don’t drive whilst on your phone and she told me to have a nice day.

• Haha
amidst all of the balenciaga drama, erim is shooting kids shirtless and posting them on instagram......... she's got zero braincells today folks

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.