Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More expose on Erim and niki mahon!! 🚨 I knew both were pure narcissistic social climbers:

“One of my female friends sells like coasters etc nd designs cushion covers etc… She messaged Erim if she can she said a price, then after said ‘no I won't share I told my friend nikki nd u copied her ideas, shes going to message u’” 😯😯😯😯

Erm nobody is copying your ali express products you begs and have the audacity to turn around and not promote a small business owner (brown female) who they claim to “do it for” ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
More expose on Erim and niki mahon!! 🚨 I knew both were pure narcissistic social climbers:

“One of my female friends sells like coasters etc nd designs cushion covers etc… She messaged Erim if she can she said a price, then after said ‘no I won't share I told my friend nikki nd u copied her ideas, shes going to message u’” 😯😯😯😯

Erm nobody is copying your ali express products you begs and have the audacity to turn around and not promote a small business owner (brown female) who they claim to “do it for” ?!
Niki and erim are just as worse as eachother yet Niki is just undercover and not as bait. I don't like Niki's vibes, nothing has changed since her rebrand. LOL at erim calling Niki her friend, yet got no wedding invite from Niki 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Niki and erim are just as worse as eachother yet Niki is just undercover and not as bait. I don't like Niki's vibes, nothing has changed since her rebrand. LOL at erim calling Niki her friend, yet got no wedding invite from Niki 😂
Exactly!!! niki is a covert narc there is a textbook definition of what this means… Really dumb how these insta followers and enablers don’t see it !!!

If you compare ramona.London content… she is more humble and genuine and shows no ego! Like she records when she has an onslaught of anxiety. Niki mahon is trying SO HARD to copy this with her rebrand, but it’s just pure fakeness and furthermore her celeb complex/ pick me behaviour is constantly being exposed

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Goodness, the receding and balding hairline of hers is so tragic. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - how is she the owner of a hair care brand?! It’s clearly toxic and not doing her any favours. I really hope that the people who buy her products don’t get negative side effect from using her awful products. And the fact that she willingly puts up pictures like this and thinks it showcases healthy, luscious hair is so worrying. It just goes to show how deluded she truly is 😳😶
she's starting to look like the before picture of a hair transplant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Erim was like “omg everyone was so shocked at the quality of my silk caps that are not silk btw, they were like 😱😱😱 when they felt it, omg you have to feel it to believe it.”
I then watch the reel of people feeling her silk caps and they are literally like 🙂 awkwardly whilst the camera is shoved in their face. She actually exaggerates so much
B3AA8354-D29A-4FAB-A129-F705824ABFC4.jpeg
77D036B2-6F24-4149-AF64-A19EF58CCA0B.jpeg
89F3199D-7D65-4409-B48C-0F3C27FBF4D9.jpeg

she is STILL having her ONE OF A KIND RARE NEVER GONNA BE SEEN AGAIN sale??? For the rest of the week? Sales must be rough

Her teeth 💀 what has she done to herself
50BE82CD-6288-4459-B06A-7759A7C73EB9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
also she looks like she has no eyelashes, so it really makes her look like she is balding with no eyebrows, receding hairline and no eyelashes
Who remembers when she used to say she puts byerim oil on her lashes? 😂 That explains why she has none left now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
is it just me or does she not receive much PR anymore? I don't see her doing makeup PR anymore like Tilbarry or Nars and other brands?

Reactions: 7
is it just me or does she not receive much PR anymore? I don't see her doing makeup PR anymore like Tilbarry or Nars and other brands?
She also hasn't done one of those fake giveaways in a while either to give away her free pr makeup.

Reactions: 6
2F85BDC2-B20A-4507-A831-A8FBF0B11DD6.jpeg

I disagree by this post because I can name so many SA women CEOS that are in Sephora or Ulta or Target sooo not even SA we have other women in general

Reactions: 5
The feet grosss 🤮

She has NO DIMPLES EVER. Forcing it. She’s copying someone I follow who has huge crater dimples 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s such a teenage girl 😂😂 those dimples are forced irum, you can’t just randomly get them. It’s so obvious she said she accidentally lost weight just so people will tell her to stop working so much and to look after herself and whatever. Sis your not this big bad ceo that you think you are

All she does is show her feet 🤢 why are the toe nails long though
37941503-58FB-4EB9-B942-AA6037153873.jpeg

Her scalp looks TERRIBLE 😳
D4583872-1016-4047-841B-6A8C7B073930.jpeg

The skirt is back guys 😂😂😂
A2EB5C35-304E-4992-A82C-DFE13AC1F9FB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such a teenage girl 😂😂 those dimples are forced irum, you can’t just randomly get them. It’s so obvious she said she accidentally lost weight just so people will tell her to stop working so much and to look after herself and whatever. Sis your not this big bad ceo that you think you are

All she does is show her feet 🤢 why are the toe nails long though View attachment 1774953

Her scalp looks TERRIBLE 😳View attachment 1774954

The skirt is back guys 😂😂😂
View attachment 1774955
what is this outfit? giving 6th former not almost 30 ceo lool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.