Erim Kaur #10 Greenwashing her brand and whitewashing her skin, flashing her mage and her bathroom is beyond grim c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also? Why does her latest reel on Instagram talk about her moms cancer again (3rd time) when I think waffles you found that video and we found what cancer she had…. And we talked about cancer multiple times ( and I’ve never seeen her ever make a video about it) and magically this week we talked about it?
And can’t you just keep playing the video over and over until you get “7” but I just think it’s so weird we literally this week talked about what her mother died from etc and she magically told us and the cancer repeat I’m just so CONFUSED

Reactions: 6
It must have been so painful to endure. Family can be loving, but also quite...straitjacket-like at times. I'm so happy you are in a more joyful space with love in it; I hope that these things always surround and follow you wherever life takes you! The healing really is a journey and it takes as long as it needs to. I really am happy you have come out of the other side. Such experiences can shape us and there is an element of choice in how we want to treat others based on what we go through. We can choose to go to therapy, do the inner work and heal ourselves (just like you did; it takes so much courage). We can also choose to be in complete denial and meet the world from a place of anger, resentment and bitterness (like Erim does).
I can relate so much to what you've shared, and thank you for that. You have such resilience to come back from every setback and continue.

My mother's death was caused by a mental health illness, at a time where we didn't have communal/nationwide conversations or programmes telling us that mental health is health. It was very painful to move through, but my father did his best with me and my sister. He always tells us we can choose our responses. We chose not to become angry or bitter, but do feel profound sadness as siblings and it's a big reason why I went into science as a career. I didn't think I'd end up in the cosmetic chemistry part, but I wanted to understand the human mind, our emotions and what can be done to comfort/support us when we are in such deep distress. It's why Erim's chosen associative behaviour with her mother, her passing and her memory is so bizarre and irrational to me.

She really doesn't and it's sad to see someone constantly spewing negativity, anger and hate. She must be exhausted all the time. Believe me I wish I'd never met her and her father. They were very nasty and snobby people back then - nothing has changed there. She was a very toffee-nosed madam with a bad attitude and chip on her shoulder - despite being born into affluence, love and the security of her father. I am, however, glad that she is getting her comeuppance all these years later, as more people see through her facade, her lies, narc behaviour and all her untested products that are a genuine danger to human health
Ahh I’m so so sorry @wafflesnwings for you, your sister and your Dad to have gone through such a traumatising loss with your Mum and it being due to mental health. The profound sadness you and your sibling feel I can imagine only how heavy the heart and soul have been with the grief and I’ll be praying for you and your sister and your Dad and your Mums soul today evening at The Gurdwara at the Diwali/Bandi Chor prayers and I’m sending you a big big hug right now through here.
This is the real sisterhood on this thread right here ❤

You should be proud of what you’ve achieved with your career and wow your Dad has really brought you up both with such wisdom. You know, I’m our religion, in the holy Sikh scriptures we do believe that a lot of the major themes and things that play out are pre ordained with our souls permission for us to learn certain things down here on Earth to elevate the soul before we return back to Our Creator. And it’s that knowing, that got me through my darkest days when I didn’t want to be here anymore. We Co create with God parts of our destiny before we even incarnate into the physical body here on Earth and It’s so hard for us to believe that we would chose such at times grief stricken circumstances and losses but we have chose those in a state of unconditional love before we incarnate on the hardest lessons that we will face here on Earth. A book that really helped me understand all of this was a book called Journey of Souls by Michael Newton. If you’re interested and if any of this resonates maybe you could check it out?

and yes, with Erim her father is her enabler and ice always thought he’s okay with her bratty behaviour because he most likely is like her and an egotistical narc because why else would she just keep getting worse & worse. I think her behaviour is a combination of what you said re: her mothers death trauma and aggressiveness etc (you put it so eloquently) and a then a combination of her Dad being completely fine with it and even encouraging the behaviour as I’ve seen him post in her comments and shared on here a few months ago where he was being rude and nasty about trolls etc when she posted yet another video addressing us. So that’s where, she gets it from and like you said when you saw them IRL - they were really that bad. It’s probably her parents divorced and Erin’s mum left him for the narcissist he clearly is. Maybe, we don’t hear much from the brother because he’s not like erim and the Dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
GUYS!!!!! Did anyone catch this? so 5 days ago she posted on how to do your hair to change your face structure and didn't we see the copy cattt do her hair like this??? WOW... she be copying everything this is soooooo wild!!!!

Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 9.43.33 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
GUYS!!!!! Did anyone catch this? so 5 days ago she posted on how to do your hair to change your face structure and didn't we see the copy cattt do her hair like this??? WOW... she be copying everything this is soooooo wild!!!!

View attachment 1673601
But harneet didn’t have the bald patch at the front 😂😂 her hair is full at the top
67F54E9D-618C-45D4-BBD9-763F0A2AB20E.jpeg
AAA0C0CE-C374-4DDB-955C-157FB6949344.jpeg

Also, I’m so sorry @truth33 and @wafflesnwings that you have both suffered from a traumatic past, and I wish nothing but love to you guys. It must be so difficult to see erim using her past as a way to manipulate her audience and make money. I’m so glad that @truth33 you are in a much better place now and that @wafflesnwings you have successfully landed a career in cosmetic chemistry. You both have achieved more than erim ever will with her thirst traps and sympathy posts. Be proud of yourselves! I wish you have a happy, healthy and peaceful life ahead of you. This goes to everyone who can too relate to having a difficult past/present.

Sending my love to you all ❤❤ Feel free to vent on here anytime about erim, we have your backs 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
i get where ur coming from but i think it's a bit of a non-issue. there is a large muslim community in south asia too and they do not celebrate diwali so why are sikhis villainised if they want to raise more awareness about bandi chhor divas instead? just pointing this out as these threads have a huge sikh audience as well and we do mainly celebrate bandi chhor divas which is celebrated on diwali but our celebrating bandi chhor divas does not take away from diwali and vice versa should not either

if anything she can use bandi chhor divas to celebrate in the ways that you suggest - giving back to her customers and her employees as seva is such a huge part of sikhi anyway. however she will not do any of that because she only mentions sikhi when it gets her clout

there is tons that erim does terribly online and we have sooo much to talk about on a daily basis because erim really does only have one working brain cell. but when it comes to sikh narratives and dialogues online, i just ask that we be mindful of what we are saying we expect sikhs to do in relation to hindu or indian customs and culture on these threads.
Yes, she could use this opportunity to teach about Sikh festivals and history. But Sikhs historically do use the term "Diwali" and celebrate with lamps/lights. We don't celebrate it for the same reasons as Hinduism though.

The 3rd Guru made Diwali (and Vaisakhi) a significant festival for Sikhs to hold prayers. Historical Sikh chiefs also held their biannual meetings on Diwali and Vaisakhi.

Bandi Chhor Diwas is when the 6th Guru freed 52 Kings from Gwalior Prison. He reached the City of Amritsar on Diwali, which led to celebrations in the city with lamps and lights. Guru Gobind Singh (10th Guru) also used the term "Diwali" in the Diwali Hukamnama of 1701.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes, she could use this opportunity to teach about Sikh festivals and history. Sikhs historically do use the term "Diwali" but we don't celebrate it for the same reasons as Hinduism.

The 3rd Guru made Diwali (and Vaisakhi) a significant festival for Sikhs to hold prayers. Historical Sikh leaders also held their biannual meetings on Diwali and Vaisakhi.

Bandi Chhor Diwas is when the 6th Guru freed 52 Kings from Gwalior Prison and he reached the City of Amritsar on Diwali, which led to celebrations in the city with lamps and lights. Guru Gobind Singh (10th Guru) also used the term "Diwali" in the Diwali Hukamnama of 1701.
She’s gonna copy this word to word in her story now 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
for example, believing in nazar/evil eye is a widely Islamic thing, a huge Islamic belief, and we often “remove” the evil eye by saying Mashallah or certain verses of the Quran. I’ve seen some videos where erim attempts to remove the evil eye by saying “Waheguru Satnam.” Sikhi doesn’t follow the belief of evil eye, there is no concept of it. i’m not Sikh so please do correct me if i am wrong.
The evil eye concept exists in many cultures like Greek, Jewish, south Asian and even mentioned in the King James Bible. So it also happens to be a part of Punjabi folk culture. Since many Sikhs come from a Punjabi cultural/ethnic background, they carry on these beliefs.

There are ways to remove or prevent getting the "evil eye" in Punjabi culture. For example, by wearing amulets with religious verses or those given by "saints". This is not right religiously, but some people follow it culturally.

From a religious pov, the evil eye is referred to as "Chaakh" in Gurbani. Sikhs are told the evil eye cannot affect anyone who repeats the Lord’s Name (Naam). "Naam" is a deep concept and it's different from just saying "Satnam Waheguru" once. Sikhs are also instructed to not believe in amulets/bracelets/symbols as remedies.

Personally, I find the way she says "Waheguru Satnam" quite odd. Normally, people will say "Satnam Waheguru".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys... if you look at her comments on that tiktok ( EVERY single person) doesn't follow more than 20 people.. they are all bots!! and doing tags of random usenames... i am 100% she is buying followers!!

but do people really see it? Cause if she did she would be canceled by now....

I will continue to say this until it can be proven 1) these names >> they do not look like genuine people trying to follow her 2) she never has normal people commenting on her shittttttt its always all these werid names ( shouldn't other influences see her) etc 3) Everyone has only 20+ or little following and 0 likes ( why do they have the same number of followers) with 0 likes. I will continue to say she has bought followers.

View attachment 1673532View attachment 1673533View attachment 1673534View attachment 1673535View attachment 1673538View attachment 1673537View attachment 1673539View attachment 1673540View attachment 1673541View attachment 1673543View attachment 1673542View attachment 1673544View attachment 1673545

all were sent £5 through paypal to comment 🤫 🧿😂

• Haha
She still hasn’t posted about todays special day… idk isn’t this also when her business would start a “New Year” besides that… every brand sent out PR packages and 20% and this fool didn’t even send out a free shipping let alone a free gift with purchase let alone a 20% off… she genuinely has the worst customer service just saying ( for her own people). Like is it hard to give them a dinner, or send out Indian sweeets.

but I will say it is funny how she had beef with her makeup artist but yet still has time to watch her Tiktok stories and copy her hairstyle and not give her credit cause the time stamp is 5 days ago compared to your 2/3 days ago….. so give her credit 😂 even though you might dislike her lolol

The evil eye concept exists in many cultures like Greek, Jewish, south Asian and even mentioned in the King James Bible. So it also happens to be a part of Punjabi folk culture. Since many Sikhs come from a Punjabi cultural/ethnic background, they carry on these beliefs.

There are ways to remove or prevent getting the "evil eye" in Punjabi culture. For example, by wearing amulets with religious verses or those given by "saints". This is not right religiously, but some people follow it culturally.

From a religious pov, the evil eye is referred to as "Chaakh" in Gurbani. Sikhs are told the evil eye cannot affect anyone who repeats the Lord’s Name (Naam). "Naam" is a deep concept and it's different from just saying "Satnam Waheguru" once. Sikhs are also instructed to not believe in amulets/bracelets/symbols as remedies.

Personally, I find the way she says "Waheguru Satnam" quite odd. Normally, people will say "Satnam Waheguru".
ahhh okay, so sorry for getting it wrong. thank you so much for correcting me. i’m not Sikh so hence im only went by the research i had done x

• Heart

You explained that so well, thank you! And yeah culturally some Panjabis believe in ways to ward off evil eye but from a religious perspective, the only true way to ward off evil is to pray and through naam.

Yesss omd she used to say this! It was in the middle of her sentence too which was also very odd. I’ve never to this day heard anyone say ‘Waheguru Satnam’ like she did/does.

It was always something like ‘…my Bibi…Waheguru Satnam…’ and then she’d carry on her sentence :unsure: Also, is it just me or did she also do something strangely odd like tap her forehead or the top of her head when saying it. Does anyone else recall this?

Reactions: 8
Oh thank you @truth33 - I'm so touched and thank you for that ❤❤. I have't read that book, but I will definitely look it up and try to find a copy (I love book recommendations, so thank you!) - what a beautiful and comforting esoteric school of thought that is! Thank you for telling me about it :)

Thank you so much @gossipgirl59 ❤❤- sometimes it is because Irum is so disrespectful and obviously has no value for life. I easily could have become like her and blamed it on my mother dying the way she did, but that's not how I wanted to live and build my life. We can choose what we do next - Irum is an example of what men and women should never ever aspire to be. It's why I look at Irum with such disgust - among other other things of course - and I don't have sympathy for her anymore because she is choosing to behave like this and choosing to not put her mental health first, and not realising that real life happens offline and that her internalised misogyny will harm other women, as well as herself. It's easy to run, hide and distract yourself from trauma and emotional pain, but it will always catch up with you. Healing is painful, but it's ultimately very freeing. Snoopy has been on my mind today and I hope she's doing ok amid Erim's brain dead antics. I'm really glad we have each other on here.

I honestly didn't think it was possible for her to do something stupider than the day before, but I stand corrected every time lol. Yes! She used to tap the side of her head while saying "Waheguru Satnam" and I know that it's a British mannerism to tap the side of your head whenever you say "touch wood" for good luck/to not jinx something. So really she has this very odd quasi-diluted way of warding off the Evil Eye (I suppose she thinks she is covered from all bases culturally, but really it makes her look incredibly thick and dumb).
LOL no way did she copy Harneet? Irum looks like a Walmart-version with her copycat hairstyle - two sad-looking and lifeless strands of hair hanging on for dear life from her bald patch and receding hairline that are stuck to her face!

She's probably getting inspiration to find new ways to sell her untested hair products and pretend to have curves. I do want to wish everyone a Happy Diwali and a Happy Bandi Chhor Diwas - I hope you and your families experience joy, prosperity, good health and happiness ❤❤

• Heart
Is this girl for real? She lives in North London, plenty of Asian shops around. She makes it out like she lives in an area with Asians at all. But truth is north London has just as much Asians are west but she obviously doesn't wanna claim to be from an Asian area. She's so close to Wembley, what is she on?! Plus her dad had an Indian restaurant in West London! 😂 little miss "yt" 🙄
Screenshot_20221024-221356_Story Saver.jpg

• Haha
Is this girl for real? She lives in North London, plenty of Asian shops around. She makes it out like she lives in an area with Asians at all. But truth is north London has just as much Asians are west but she obviously doesn't wanna claim to be from an Asian area. She's so close to Wembley, what is she on?! Plus her dad had an Indian restaurant in West London! 😂 little miss "yt" 🙄View attachment 1675812
Urgh she's so annoying - even on a religious festival she has to do a pick-me princess act. London is so diverse - you can get sweet dishes of any kind there. Could have gotten a small plate of baklawa or even stuffed dates with walnuts. Plus it's so easy to put an Asian twist on a sweet dish at home too. Just melt condensed milk, some spices (cardamom), sugar, a dash of rosewater and saffron. Top with chopped pistachios and leave to set in the fridge for a few hours (that was what I used to do for Nowruz whenever I was away from home and not near my community lol).
I think it's hilarious she's now mentioned enjoying doing sparklers with her younger brother - hours after we mention it on here. But she's the influencer right? 😂;)

• Haha
Lol I was like: ah so he does exist!
So obvious when she’s replying to us 😂😂😂

It was always something like ‘…my Bibi…Waheguru Satnam…’ and then she’d carry on her sentence :unsure: Also, is it just me or did she also do something strangely odd like tap her forehead or the top of her head when saying it. Does anyone else recall this?
Yes! I got a video, she does it all the time

Oh my god I forgot how obsessed she is with how “young” her dad is. She said he’s in his 40s when he was turning 50 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.