ER

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What
Loved it. Watched it on tv when it was out years ago and then bought and binged the box set a few years later. They were showing it on cbs drama (on Sky) over the last few months, they got up to season 6 and then for some reason went back and started at season 1 again....! Really enjoyed it, the whole carter/Lucy stabbing still really gets to me!!! And Dr Greene dying..... ☹

Really good show!
Dr Green dies wtf. Iv only started watching it on all4

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Its a show that is 25 years old...dont think you can really spoiler alert it.

ER is the entire reason why I became a nurse. I wanted to be Carol Hathaway so much! It’s absolutely incredible TV and so realistic, the terminology they use is spot on.
i knew I posted on here! This is my old account!

All4 have all the series now, so I’m binging while on maternity leave. I absolutely adore Mark Greene, I was sobbing over the death of his father in season 6. It was just beautiful. I also love Dr Dave too!

What
Dr Green dies wtf. Iv only started watching it on all4
its pretty well known tbh!

Reactions: 1
I love ER. I preferred Abby to Carol, but that's just because she was the nurse when I started watching.
Lucy and Carter 😫 Mark 😭😭
Loved the Carol, Doug storyline and when we saw them later one.
I loved all the smaller-part regulars as well, Frank, Jerry, Renee, Choony.
I still don't like Forrest Whittaker cos of his character in ER 😂
I'm trying to think who I didn't like. Kerry, oh of course Benton, and I didn't like Carter in later episodes.

Ahhh I wanna watch it all again..

• Heart
I love ER. I preferred Abby to Carol, but that's just because she was the nurse when I started watching.
I'm trying to think who I didn't like. Kerry, oh of course Benton, and I didn't like Carter in later episodes.

I love Kerry as she has the same condition as me, hip dysplasia. I wondered if she has it in real life! I never warmed to Carter or Doug, I hate how Doug just caused trouble and never took responsibility for anything… and then left Carol!

The only time I like Benton was when he did his own episode in the Deep South. The rest of the time his flirting and his temper really fucked me off. Typical surgeon!

I adore Elizabeth Courday and Romano, Romano is just unintentionally hilarious!

The Lucy and Carter storyline is devastating, Lucy dying is so sad 😭😭😭

Does anyone like any of the new doctors? The only one I liked was Archie Morris. My Ginger baby king!

I love Kerry as she has the same condition as me, hip dysplasia. I wondered if she has it in real life! I never warmed to Carter or Doug, I hate how Doug just caused trouble and never took responsibility for anything… and then left Carol!

The only time I like Benton was when he did his own episode in the Deep South. The rest of the time his flirting and his temper really fucked me off. Typical surgeon!

I adore Elizabeth Courday and Romano, Romano is just unintentionally hilarious!

The Lucy and Carter storyline is devastating, Lucy dying is so sad 😭😭😭

Does anyone like any of the new doctors? The only one I liked was Archie Morris. My Ginger baby king!
Laura Innes didn’t have hip dysplasia in real life, that’s why they later wrote her getting it fixed as having to fake the limp all the time was giving her hip issues.

My ER obsession was huge even though I found the show 8 years after it ended. Abby/Carter destroyed me and my faith in tv couples though lol

Laura Innes didn’t have hip dysplasia in real life, that’s why they later wrote her getting it fixed as having to fake the limp all the time was giving her hip issues.

My ER obsession was huge even though I found the show 8 years after it ended. Abby/Carter destroyed me and my faith in tv couples though lol
Oh really!!!

Did anyone else used to LOVE this show??? I was just browsing on All4 and they have added season 1 and will be adding a season each week! I have been wanting to rewatch this for ages but there isn’t a streaming service that has the rights in the uk that I know of!!!
This totally deserves a rewatch. I used to watch it ever week and think I had DVD box sets. I don’t think I watched the final few series.! I stopped around the time Carter went to Africa.. Love All4 😃

There is a thread about ER? Cool :D I have to admit not really watching the latest seasons but for some reason, I recently went to find some scenes on youtube and I swear, the Carter and Lucy stabbing is still one of the best things done on TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I loved ER!

When Romano tells Peter to take his son home after his ex bought him to the hospital, "Is Reese scrubbing in with you, Peter?" :ROFLMAO: and he uses sign language to say to Reese, "Take care of your dad." I don't think Romano should have gone the way he did.

Carter to Peter: I'm a good doctor because of you!
Peter: No you're not, but keep trying

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I loved Abby. I loved her and Luka (I fancied him!)

I loved Abby. I loved her and Luka (I fancied him!)
Luka… what a BABE.

I loved ER!

When Romano tells Peter to take his son home after his ex bought him to the hospital, "Is Reese scrubbing in with you, Peter?" :ROFLMAO: and he uses sign language to say to Reese, "Take care of your dad." I don't think Romano should have gone the way he did.

Carter to Peter: I'm a good doctor because of you!
Peter: No you're not, but keep trying
That’s my favourite Romano part! It’s just so sweet!

I really like Romano as a character, he plays it so well!

There is a thread about ER? Cool :D I have to admit not really watching the latest seasons but for some reason, I recently went to find some scenes on youtube and I swear, the Carter and Lucy stabbing is still one of the best things done on TV.
The seasons with John Stamos are AWFUL.

The seasons with John Stamos are AWFUL.
Oops, I don´t even know he was there. Must have been the really last ones which I totally missed.
I think I quit watching somewhere by season 10? Not intentionally but it just was not on our TV anymore and to buy the whole box set would cost a fortune (only to deliver it here from the UK (or US) Amazon would be a pain, given how big the package would be and with some new fees now because it is *outside* the EU)

I’ve recently been rewatching ER too, loved it so much back in the day! But my word, the standard dropped post-Africa storylines. It really jumped the shark when Romano was killed off the way he was! He was such a great layered character and didn’t deserve the comedy exit he got.

Reactions: 3
I started rewatching when it was put on all4. I got up too series 12 & stopped when lockdown happened. I must go back & finish it!

I’ve recently been rewatching ER too, loved it so much back in the day! But my word, the standard dropped post-Africa storylines. It really jumped the shark when Romano was killed off the way he was! He was such a great layered character and didn’t deserve the comedy exit he got.
I think I skipped all the Africa storylines, who went with Carter?

I find it so funny that they managed to put romanos arm back on!!!

I started rewatching when it was put on all4. I got up too series 12 & stopped when lockdown happened. I must go back & finish it!
Just a tip, don’t pay the £4 for advert free. I did this for ER and they still show a set of adverts in the middle. Not as bad as before but still adverts.

As much as I love Abby and Luka, I really enjoyed the chemistry between him and Carol.

Whyyyyy do you like Luke and Abby you guys 😂 They are the worst! He literally kills someone on their first date.. they were never meant to be and only became a thing again later because both the exec producer Jack Orman and Noah Wyle left (Noah only temporarily at first) so they had to break up Abby/Carter (and ruin them in the process 😭)

• Haha