ER

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else used to LOVE this show??? I was just browsing on All4 and they have added season 1 and will be adding a season each week! I have been wanting to rewatch this for ages but there isn’t a streaming service that has the rights in the uk that I know of!!!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else used to LOVE this show??? I was just browsing on All4 and they have added season 1 and will be adding a season each week! I have been wanting to rewatch this for ages but there isn’t a streaming service that has the rights in the uk that I know of!!!
YESS I've been waiting for this to be streamed!

Reactions: 1
Loved it. Watched it on tv when it was out years ago and then bought and binged the box set a few years later. They were showing it on cbs drama (on Sky) over the last few months, they got up to season 6 and then for some reason went back and started at season 1 again....! Really enjoyed it, the whole carter/Lucy stabbing still really gets to me!!! And Dr Greene dying..... ☹

Really good show!

Reactions: 2
Loved the series watched start to end.
Felt was better than greys.
Would love to see a reunion episode

Completely agree about what a brilliant show it was ; heartbreaking at times.

I still recall the Csection that went so terribly wrong, I couldn’t watch that again😥 and the attack on Carter and Lucy 😥😥

Yes yes yes love ER re watched it all on maternity leave and the first few seasons were SO good it went downhill after the original cast started to leave though.

The Lucy episode was shocking, still fantastic drama as was the aftermath afterwards.

ER is the entire reason why I became a nurse. I wanted to be Carol Hathaway so much! It’s absolutely incredible TV and so realistic, the terminology they use is spot on.

Reactions: 3
I absolutely loved the show, it was innovative with a superb cast and no medical drama has touched it since.
I watched a few of the repeats on CBS Drama but I just don’t have the time to watch the lot.
Does anyone remember the episode that featured the late Rosemary Clooney, George’s aunt?

I absolutely loved the show, it was innovative with a superb cast and no medical drama has touched it since.
I watched a few of the repeats on CBS Drama but I just don’t have the time to watch the lot.
Does anyone remember the episode that featured the late Rosemary Clooney, George’s aunt?
I just watched that one yesterday!

Oh wow! I loved ER, so glad to hear it's on All4. I know what I'm doing this weekend 🙌. The Carter/Lucy episodes were just heart wrenching 😥 and I loved Nurse Hathaways flirtation with Doug 😂

I’ve looked on All4 and can’t see ER on there 😢

That will be why. I’ll have to get the app
Yes luckily for me I have the app on my TV, or else a games console would work, apple tv, now tv etc!
I watched a bit of ER when I was younger (I was 4-5 when it started) but not seen season 1 before, just finished the christmas episode.