ER

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyyyy do you like Luke and Abby you guys 😂 They are the worst! He literally kills someone on their first date.. they were never meant to be and only became a thing again later because both the exec producer Jack Orman and Noah Wyle left (Noah only temporarily at first) so they had to break up Abby/Carter (and ruin them in the process 😭)
its because we get blindsided by Luka’s handsomeness and forget that Abby never ever smiles

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was obsessed with ER when the middle seasons were on. The aftermath of the stabbing, Luka, Romano at his peak, Greene's illness, Weaver coming out (revolutionary at the time) - I loved it. I'd like to watch it from the beginning. The last few seasons are less original and exciting but at its peak it was maybe the best hospital drama ever. (Also saw Goran Visnjic in This is Us recently and he's still beautiful.)

Reactions: 4
I was obsessed with ER when the middle seasons were on. The aftermath of the stabbing, Luka, Romano at his peak, Greene's illness, Weaver coming out (revolutionary at the time) - I loved it. I'd like to watch it from the beginning. The last few seasons are less original and exciting but at its peak it was maybe the best hospital drama ever. (Also saw Goran Visnjic in This is Us recently and he's still beautiful.)
Im just starting season 7. It’s definitely the best

Reactions: 1
Poor romano he was such a idiot but funny.
When he got his hand cut off by helicopter that was gruesome.
But his end of life me and my husband were like the writers were having a laugh.
He goes onto roof top to see air ambulance.
But when on roof he gets flashbacks and runs down the stairs to ground floor outside and a helicopter falls crashes and kills him.
I felt it could have gone on longer as they had a great intern towards the end including the girl from gilmore girls/ handmaid's tale.
Also dr greene oldest child became a doctor.
Cant remember if they gave Carter a happy ending and never was that keen on his wife and the episodes in Africa.
Carrie was a character that grew on me.
Abbey started off well but became really sad.
Corday always sounded super British.
Also the backup characters on er like the nurses, the desk staff were fab.
New Amsterdam reminds me a little of ER but its not the same.
Also loved code black not sure amazon or prime but only last 3 seasons and had ER vibes.

Reactions: 1